Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,008 members, 7,949,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Toke Makinwa Wears Biker Shorts With Her Massive Camel Toe Visibly Showing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Wears Biker Shorts With Her Massive Camel Toe Visibly Showing (1781 Views)

Toke Makinwa Wears Camel Toe Revealing Tight Outfit / Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Wears Biker Shorts With Her Massive Camel Toe Visibly Showing by Slimcase11: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nigerian socialite and media personality Toke Makinwa has gotten people talking as she decided to flaunt her massive camel toe in style.

Many have been teasing her about being ‘sweet in the middle’. Toke is someone who likes attention on social media and she works hard to get it.

She posted the photos with the caption:

“My Camel toe has more fans than I do

Biker shots are not for me and I shall not be wearing them anymore

Last thing, I was a tad bit embarrassed as I posted these photos without zooming in and then I thought there are worse things in life so hey… I’ve got PPS and in its sweet in the middle laugh at yourself sometimes, it’s healthy. While it’s amusing to you, our lovely Vistosa is back”

See photos here: https://www.sabonews.org/2020/01/29/toke-makinwa-wears-biker-shorts-with-her-massive-camel-toe-visibly-showing/
Re: Toke Makinwa Wears Biker Shorts With Her Massive Camel Toe Visibly Showing by Slimcase11: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
‘I Can’t Sleep Without Taking Sleeping Tablets’ – Angela Okorie Cries Out

Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie has begged fans to come to her help after storming her Instagram in the middle of the night, to cry out speak about her sad experiences in recent times.

Angela disclosed that she has been taking lots of injections, cries at night because of the pain she is in and also can’t sleep if she doesn’t take sleeping tablets.

The visibly distraught actress described life as ’empty’ and prayed none of her fans experience what she has passed through in recent times.

In her words:

Life is deep you know? Have u ever gotten to a point in ur life and it seems all hope is gone

Just only you and your God

I pray No one experience what I have been through in the recent time, hmmmmmmmm

It’s been really tough oooooo

Injections upon injections

Medicines upon medicines Tufiakwa

At some point self I hardly sleep at night, and like seriously, I don’t joke with my sleep fam

Some Nights I will be crying like a baby cos of pain kaiiiiii ,

If I never take sleeping tablets, my eyes won’t close Whatttttttt

Take out time and visit those in the hospital you will understand why you need to live like is ur last day on earth , no reasons to live a lie , even in ur Little way, this life is empty people are laying critically ill at hospitals

different kinds of sickness

You’ve never heard b4, human being Dey sick am hmmmmm...

SOURCE: https://www.sabonews.org/2020/02/04/i-cant-sleep-without-taking-sleeping-tablets-angela-okorie-cries-out

(1) (Reply)

Moments Lady Places Curses On Corpse Of Man Who Died Allegedly On Side Chicks / Davido And His Daughter, Imade Pose With Their Cars (photos) / Slay Queen Cry’s Out To An Errand Boy For Sex After 20 Days Of Quarantine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.