Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,486 members, 7,917,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

How well Do You Know Hepatitis C Virus. Am Confused Right Now. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How well Do You Know Hepatitis C Virus. Am Confused Right Now. (177 Views)

Canada's Prime Minister Trudeau Self-isolates As Wife Shows Signs Of C. Virus / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C / Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How well Do You Know Hepatitis C Virus. Am Confused Right Now. by henrygold100: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2020
After receiving the treatment for a year and two months, the doctor declared me free, buh each time I go to lab, it says it's still negative.... Doctor said that while receiving the treatment that my body build an anty body that is combating the sickness, so the sickness is gone, buh the anti body is still dere, so it will continue to show negative if I go to lab text. He said that the anti-body takes six months to a year to clear in the body.
I dnt know the validity of that. As one part of my Mind is douting it.

So guys is it true??

My uncle is insisting that I take another treatment

(1) (Reply)

#1 Way To Burn Stomach Fat For Women / God Bless You All / How To Get Rid Of Acne – Best Home Remedies For Acne.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.