Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,276 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:35 AM

Book Review Of 50 Secrets To Pass Your JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Book Review Of 50 Secrets To Pass Your JAMB (780 Views)

WASSCE 2020 - 3 Tips On How To Pass Your WAEC 2020 Exam / Drop Your Jamb Reg No / Email For Free Exam Slip Checking / Before You Buy Your Jamb Form, READ THIS [avoid Mistakes] . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Review Of 50 Secrets To Pass Your JAMB by GreatKelvin1234: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
wink winkHello guys and good day everyone. I know you may be shocked or surprise or even stressed of this post, if you are a student still in university or a JAMB, WAEC, NECO, GCE or any other examination you are about to write or tertiary examinations (University) and you are looking tips to pass your exams, maybe the book I am about to review to you is a good one you need to try reading through. I read this book, i am reviewing just something I saw and want to review. I am reviewing what i have read through cheesy cheesy I so much love what people say ‘success isn’t magic' Sorry to say, most time many people fail JAMB and Other examinations not because they do not know it sometimes, they know what to do but either automatically lack confidence or the begin to get phobia. I won’t forget a time I was writing biology, I could not spell the word ‘cell' I can’t lie what is the point to lie on that? It happens… But because they were not properly guided with steps to pass their JAMB examination or other examination it happens. Let me take for instance, so many people are depending on ‘JAMB runs’ that is the latest hit in JAMBITE review these days. I have met more than 20 JAMB aspirants and they either say ‘God will fight for me' or ‘JAMB runs’ and when they continue to depend on JAMB runs they may get scammed by others portraying to be real JAMB database hackers or infiltrators and score changers, they are just good-for-nothing dissapointments. Being scammed of the money you would have used to buy reasonable books or load data and properly research is a good idea. My point is not to control you whether to pay for JAMB runs or not. It is not my concern. My point is to bring you toward a book that moved me positively. Last year which was 2018, I can say I was stranded because it was my first time of writing JAMB. Some that have written made me afraid of the exam and I could not relax and was tensed. I saw a book, that time I got the PDF format from a publisher as of now, Buchi I read a single book and scored 264 last year. I have 80% of probability the book was my reason to score that. I followed each and everything the book was talking on, when I reached chapter 15, it began turning an adventure. I was enjoying the book. As a science student I always hated reading books, this one attracted me deeply I had to read it and I am still using it as a guide even in the university. What I do is to focus on where it concerns the points of examination in general reasoning and apply it. I repeat of always so I get used to it. But although I did not want to score such, I planned to aim more than that and I am not regretting or bragging. So many passed my score in advance and I am not the first soul to score 264 in JAMB. I am studying in one of the nicest universities in Nigeria; Nsukka. "Since 2018, this book was published but has not been popularized, maybe due to people still knowing about it. Well it is a slow and steady process as people continue to learn about the book more stories continue to be heard. And this year is another year once again. smiley I have been hearing some JAMB aspirants becoming confused of what they need to know before sitting for JAMB as their first time. “50 secrets to pass your JAMB” is able to guide you as it is your first time or if you are writing once again. What I saw as a benefit from the book is the author is always straight with each point he hits and talks on the basis of your choice. Secondly, his points are not forged, this is what works and his caution to you on what makes people fail is another good thing I enjoyed from the book.
Finally, some wanted to hear the pricing. It is recharge card amount, don’t make it sound to you funny I believe so many can afford that book next month; March is JAMB and I wish you success in your examination.
The book gives 50 tips on what examination students needs to know. Not everything you know on earth, sometimes you need to accept things you did not know of. The book explains why JAMB student fail. There was a point the author raised about cramming which is controversial, to be honest with you I badly cram and I still pass I am getting divided thoughts on cramming, and when I read the book I began to understand what people argue on cramming and their mindset. He discussed so many important things on the book. I am recommending “50 secrets to pass your JAMB” for you if you are writing JAMB, WAEC, NECO, GCE or even you are in the university or polytechnic.
The book is available on OKADABOOKS online and you save the book to offline reading.
You may have to register with the ebook website to read books. And the registration is free of charge.
Here is the link to get your copy wink wink
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/5_secrets_to_pass_your_jamb/30961

(1) (Reply)

Where Will I Work With Bsc Physiology? / Siemens Certified Automation Courses / Is It 50naira Or 50nairas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.