Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,885 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:41 AM

Where Will I Work With Bsc Physiology? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Will I Work With Bsc Physiology? (679 Views)

Can I Work And Pursue A Degree At The Same Time? / Between Anatomy And Physiology Which Study Has More Job Opportunity In Nigeria / Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will I Work With Bsc Physiology? by tnenge(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2020
IAM a final year student of B.sc physiology at the Benue state University makurdi.. pls aside lecturing or teaching where can some with Bsc physiology work? I remembered asking one among my lecturers this same question all he told me was I should be thinking of what my brain will fetch me aside education.. is my 4yrs + 1 ASUU and covid19 yrs in sch a waste? also considering an average Nigerian HV no godfather. I need ur advice my nairaland family..
Re: Where Will I Work With Bsc Physiology? by dacillin: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2020
The job opportunity for physiology in Nigeria is very narrow. Aside teaching, which is very competitive with medical doctors, you can work in : pharmaceutical company as a medical sale representative or research unit, NGO, research institution, college of technology schools, national orthopedic Centre.
Re: Where Will I Work With Bsc Physiology? by AnthCunny(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Your lecturer gave you the answer you dont want to hear. So you want us to tell you lies?

1 Like

Re: Where Will I Work With Bsc Physiology? by pyyxxaro: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Brothel
Re: Where Will I Work With Bsc Physiology? by FatherBona: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
pyyxxaro:
Brothel
[/s]
Your momma works there, we already know.
If you can't come up with a sensible suggestion switch off your data and go back to smoking your weed.
Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Where Will I Work With Bsc Physiology? by Lorazepam(f): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2020
You either start business jejely
Or look for money/scholarship for masters abroad and look for a job abroad after.
Re: Where Will I Work With Bsc Physiology? by Abcruz(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
tnenge:
IAM a final year student of B.sc physiology at the Benue state University makurdi.. pls aside lecturing or teaching where can some with Bsc physiology work? I remembered asking one among my lecturers this same question all he told me was I should be thinking of what my brain will fetch me aside education.. is my 4yrs + 1 ASUU and covid19 yrs in sch a waste? also considering an average Nigerian HV no godfather. I need ur advice my nairaland family..

You can acquire digital skills inorder to add premium to your certificate. Having learnt the skill, you may choose to work online as a freelancer on fiverr or upwork.

That which your brain can fetch you is the skill you're willing to acquire in addition to your educational exposure.

1 Like

Re: Where Will I Work With Bsc Physiology? by DankPineapple: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Guy get your masters and PhD and teach physiology, continue the pyramid scheme you have found yourself in
Re: Where Will I Work With Bsc Physiology? by paulolee(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
as a bet9ja agent and a pstor..

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: Should ASUU Suspend The Strike For Students' Sake? / Which Is Better ; PHYSICS Or MATHEMATICS / Aggressive Malpractice, Uniben Female Graduate Ordered To Rewrite All Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.