Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban (48573 Views)

Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics) / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2020
vickydevoka:

Y are u treaking aren't no buses any More
if u don't trek...u spend more hours at the bustop than usual

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban by jnoz23(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2020
dazzlingd:
All the people that say NO to a sane society are free to go to hell!!!!

And some people are sympathizing with these okadas....very dangerous people...the disadvantage of keke and okadas obviously outweigh the advantages.

They pose a serious security threat ...

Modified: for those enemies of sanity, lovers of disorderliness, commotion and confusion quoting me,...

Pls is okada business the only business nigerians can do...is it the alpha and omega, the one and only, the messiah and saviour of our race?? Without okada business, nigerians cannot survive? Why are u such pathetic lowly thinkers, poverty is indeed beyond bank account, it is indeed a bastard of the mind...
I weep for your mindsets...

Okada must go, if e pain u, relocate to Niger or chad

See as you confidently open your mouth to talk rubbish
Re: Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban by oyatz(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2020
But they can relocate to Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode,Benin City, Onitsha, Ibadan, Enugu and P/Harcourt.

Must everybody live or do business in Lagos?

Kendumazy:
I really feel for the investors of OPAY AND GOKADA. A wrong investment this would be for them and this sends a wrong signal to foreign investors.
Re: Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban by oyatz(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2020
Please leave Lagos State with your Keke and move to Oshogbo NOW.

Start your Keke Operation by taking passengers from Igbonna market to Oke onitea/Ile Dande from Tommorow and be contributing 40% of your daily sales to 'Ajo'.

You can thank me later when you buy another new Keke by the peak of the raining season.

BabyApple:
I work as a tricycle rider. We trekked from Oyingbo to Ikeja to protest .. We were not attended to. Sanwo olu don finish me
of
Re: Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban by oyatz(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2020
An average Nigerian thinks Government has inexhaustible funds and can simply provide employment for anyone and everyone.

Jossibest:
Most of this people have wife and children to feed,payin of rent and schools.
Goverment could have provide them job before they stop them.
Were will they get the job to take care of their responsibility?
Re: Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban by kunleweb: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2020
OnyesomJ:
They don’t know The Routes at All what they see is just the highway nothing Else , I pity those residents in Apapa, last month I went there ,no Road Trucks Everywhere, it’s only Bike can pass through there !!!
Can’t The Governor Ban those Dead Trucks And Remove them from the Roads.

Our Governor is workinggrin

mY BROTHER E TIRE ME
Re: Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban by oyatz(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Where will their employers get other people to replace them? Won't these replacements be also affected by this ban?

This may be a blessing in disguise for Lagos in the long run.

africanmerlin:

Seriously you need a brain reset. Obviously you don't work, or you have a means of transport. Which government in the world enacts policies without providing alternatives. A lot of people will lose their jobs b4 month end due to lateness.
Re: Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban by oyatz(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2020
Alternatives like what sir?

Correcto:
What about creating alternatives for them?
Re: Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban by sharon002: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is another way to make big money online by register and login to PalmPay to earn new user rewards https://h5.palmpay.app/#/sign/sign-up?invitQrCode=3D72B1&code=0234&scene=PalmPay
Re: Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban by Correcto: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Regulate and restrict the numbers of bikes at every particular location
oyatz:
Alternatives like what sir?

Re: Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban by showafrica(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kendumazy:
I really feel for the investors of OPAY AND GOKADA. A wrong investment this would be for them and this sends a wrong signal to foreign investors.

Yea, from impounding the new bykes to ban. Tinubu hand dey there. Don't be surprised na bc of Opay they ban this okada
Re: Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban by supercase1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
yusufu16:

of course. do you see okada in Johannesburg, New York, Tokyo, Canada, Dubai, London, Berlin, Switzerland, etc
so the standard of living in these places u called are the same in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer / Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.