Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,411 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Mad Ooo!!!!anita Joseph's Fiance, Mc Fish Fondles Her Boobs In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mad Ooo!!!!anita Joseph's Fiance, Mc Fish Fondles Her Boobs In New Video (835 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mad Ooo!!!!anita Joseph's Fiance, Mc Fish Fondles Her Boobs In New Video by Burstingbrain: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
After Nigerian pop singer Davido had posted himself possesing his possession, claiming the rightful ownership of her babe chioma by grabbing her boobs, Anita Joseph’s fiance, MC Fish also sees it a s a necessity to do same

And in an attempt to identify his property” he grabbed Anita Joseph’s boobs as they rode together in the car…Anita joseph herself shared the video on Snapchat

MC Fish was heard saying in the video “dem say na like this dem dey take identify property, no be me talk am o”.

Anita Joseph on her own part, urged him to continue handling her boobs…The actress said “hold am, shebi na you dey run am“. “.

See the video below

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/anita-josephs-fiance-mc-fish-fondles-her-boobs-in-new-video/

(1) (Reply)

"How Lancelot Imasuen Saved Me From Nollywood Homosexuals" -actor Michael Osas / 'at 40 U've Not Made 5% Of My Profit Since Leavin Bbnaija'–jackye Slams Omashola / Singer, Skales Seen Feeding Camels, Calls One "Baby" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.