Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,181 members, 7,967,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:38 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (676159 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by QuinModah(f): 4:37pm On Aug 30
JUST IN:

🇺🇸 PCE PRICE INDEX Y/Y: 2.5% vs 2.6% est

🇺🇸 CORE PCE PRICE INDEX Y/Y: 2.6% vs 2.7% est

$SPY
yok:
TARGET TECHNICAL PRE MARKET COMMENT
Today we expect a bullish day, we hope the CPE data will not spoil the party.

Later in the US trading day, possiblity of profit taking is high as Monday is market holiday(labour day).

There is little chance for the bear at the moment as long as the VIX stays below 16.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Chijohn42k(m): 7:34am On Sep 01
Phraences:

Hello. His profile is search on twitter Mr Reno Omkri??

I edited the post. You are not the same person that asked me
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02
Phraences:

Hello Sir. Just curious. Do you have a day job? Like 9-5? I am always wanting to invest in US stocks but it seems it requires constant monitoring especially those that can give 100% and above lipsrsealed Like you have to monitor news, trends etc to know when to buy or sell.

If you have a 9-5 when do you have time to do all this?

I want to escape from the drudgery of 9-5 through the stock market but it is still the same 9-5 preventing me from starting.

U can keep your 9-5 and still make fortune in us stock market just draw u a strategies and follow it, I have over 120 stocks on my watch list and I monitor the movement to get their strong support and resistance level and also monitor their earnings. Before I sleep I checked them randomly to know my next stock to fall to. I trade penny stocks and at least reasonably I know their movements, when u are in a penny from a very strong support level even it is going down my losses is minimal and when it spikes 50-100% that is the time to exit. If u don't map out strategies to use while holding your 9-5 then u not ready to prepare for eventuality. 9-5 will always not give u time to prepare for your financial future is u that will create something for yourself, I don't believe anything is not possible no matter how hard as long as there is a record that someone has done it successfully unless if am not interested

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Geopstar02: 6:48pm On Sep 02
Own an acre of this estate with only N5.4m. And still get 1 free plot. Inspection? Call +2348160933752

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Onboard1: 10:13pm On Sep 02
aremso:

U can keep your 9-5 and still make fortune in us stock market just draw u a strategies and follow it, I have over 120 stocks on my watch list and I monitor the movement to get their strong support and resistance level and also monitor their earnings. Before I sleep I checked them randomly to know my next stock to fall to. I trade penny stocks and at least reasonably I know their movements, when u are in a penny from a very strong support level even it is going down my losses is minimal and when it spikes 50-100% that is the time to exit. If u don't map out strategies to use while holding your 9-5 then u not ready to prepare for eventuality. 9-5 will always not give u time to prepare for your financial future is u that will create something for yourself, I don't believe anything is not possible no matter how hard as long as there is a record that someone has done it successfully unless if am not interested

Pls which stocks are on your watch list?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:27am On Sep 03
TARGET TECHNICAL PRE MARKET COMMENT
For today, we expect a ranging market and one of the industry that may likely carry the day is blockchain. Technology sector is still okay.

These days, our smart money indicator has made trading everyday unecessary. We wait for the best opportunities, buy at points where we see the smart money are participating in the market. Some stocks in our watchlist: RDDT, LMND, LCID

Wishing all longevity in the market.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:17am On Sep 03
Onboard1:

Pls which stocks are on your watch list?

Bro the list is long ooo I just calculated around 170 now still never finished counting so I can't list here pls
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:38am On Sep 04
TARGET TECHNICAL PRE MARKET COMMENT 4 SEPT 2024
Today we need to start looking at shorting side to edge our position. But problem is that this is normally a short term measure. if we are afraid we should just be in cash.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:18am On Sep 05
TARGET TECHNICAL PRE MARKET COMMENT 5 SEPT 2024
Today is looking better. Let us see your if things will stabilise. We need to be patience, let our stops do their job. Also, we should be prepared to wait for some momentum to come to buy side before buying and we should buy quality stocks only.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by murtaj(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06
aremso:

Bro the list is long ooo I just calculated around 170 now still never finished counting so I can't list here pls

Can you do a screenshot of just few of them, please
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bidrahm01: 7:52pm On Sep 08
Do you have a private channel and can we join your channel in order to have stock list and which one to buy or sell
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:40am On Sep 09
TARGET TECHNICAL PRE MARKET COMMENT 9 SEPT 2024
The futures market is giving indication of a likely market recovery day. Commodities are up with oil being among the strongest.

So, let us be prepared to see some of our losses reducing. But Wednesday is CPI, but this may not be a big threat, the problem now is unemployment figures.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by PuristForest: 11:37am On Sep 09
AMN Healthcare is a $4.7B company and a leading provider of healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services in the United States. AMN serves a variety of clients, including hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities, by offering services such as nurse staffing, physician placement, locum tenens services, and other specialized healthcare professionals. With a growing demand for healthcare talent, AMN plays a critical role in addressing workforce shortages within the healthcare industry.

Good entry at 31 region .....https://ewnation.com/1213-2-copy-copy-2/
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by PuristForest: 12:21pm On Sep 09
Is something going to happen with CWG - Do we brace up?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Aremolekunowo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09
Bosses in the house please what is the best platform in this us stocks Bambo or chaka please kindly list the advantages and disadvantages thanks

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 7:16am On Sep 10
BETTER US STOCK APP- CHAKA VS BAMBOO
CHAKA is best. Check my old post, I believe you will see the reason. Comparing chaka is like "E ma fiku we orun", the difference is clear. Major difference is commission, chaka is 1.5% in out and 1% to f you have transacted up to 50usd in a month.

Us my referee code and get one week mentorship from Target Technical Analysis,
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 7:19am On Sep 10
Today we want to O open our eyes to weekly dividend paying stocks- XDTE, QDTE

I have requested for chaka to add the ticker, let us see if the will add it.

I will be expantiating on this further for our forum members and the generality latter.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 9:45am On Sep 10
Today inflation fear is back, market may pullback, but after tomorrow inflation data, thing may return to normal.

For today, weekly diligent dividend paying stock QDTE is in my watchlists. If it falls in price today, better for me as a buyer.

Wishing everyone the best.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10
The market is a voting machine in the short term, but a weighing machine in the long term.
Feels great to be back at last!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:17am On Sep 11
OakPearl:
The market is a voting machine in the short term, but a weighing machine in the long term.
Feels great to be back at last!

We welcome our GO (General Overseer of this forum) with 21 Gun Salute

I am surprised that no one noticed or comment, probably he sneak in at a time when market is in a challenging mood.

Nevertheless we welcome him and do not be surprised when we start seeing positive market movement as our GO is back. I am sure he has come with a load of miracles for us.

We say welcome Sir. We have been keeping the forum active and we will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 6:33am On Sep 11
TARGET TECHNICAL PRE MARKET COMMENT 11 SEPT 2024

Today inflation data will hit US market after market opens. As expected prior to an important new, stock indices are in panic mode, but as an active player, we will just need ignore th initial bearish sentiment. We want the news to be out and the see how the market will react. So we need to "fokan bale", let our mind be at rest, this may be the last struggle before the bear leaves the stage for the expected rate cut likely after FOMC meeting next week Wednesday.

As expected GOLD and other commodities are up, but stock indices are heavily down. Commodities Mar remain bullish for the whole day and stock futures should be bullish or at least be stable after the inflation data.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:58am On Sep 12
TARGET TECHNICAL PRE MARKET COMMENT 11 SEPT 13 SEPT 2024
Inflation data was good, now we are looking forward to relate cut. From now till next week Tuesday, the bulls have a open cheque, let us see how much the bulls can gain? There is high probability that any stock we buy will make a profit between now and Tuesday next week. NCLH I some stocks f our stocks for the day.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:14pm On Sep 13
TARGET TECHNICAL PRE MARKET COMMENT 13 SEPT 13 SEPT 2024
The market is on automatic bullish mode now, let us enjoy the benefit of our surviving the bearish threats.

As technical analysis will help all in markets. Once a while I will be giving some stock recommendation for the Nigeria market. For now playing the Nigerian market is very easy as there are few stocks that are moving on the postive side in the market: Finacials/Banks, Oil Stocks (Oando is captain here).

Our stock for today is TRANSCORP
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13
yok:

We welcome our GO (General Overseer of this forum) with 21 Gun Salute

I am surprised that no one noticed or comment, probably he sneak in at a time when market is in a challenging mood.

Nevertheless we welcome him and do not be surprised when we start seeing positive market movement as our GO is back. I am sure he has come with a load of miracles for us.

We say welcome Sir. We have been keeping the forum active and we will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
You have been amazing.
I mean your consistency and steadfastness on this forum is very impressive and inspiring.
Well done for all you do.
As a welcome back insight, keep an eye on RUN.
A perfect swing trade set up between $17/$18.
I will be updating as the stock progresses.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:34pm On Sep 13
OakPearl:

A perfect swing trade set up between $17/$18.
I will be updating as the stock progresses.

Thank you my GO. I receive this your gift of a trade. More anointing Sir. This is PAPA's blessing
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:40pm On Sep 13
yok:

Thank you my GO. I receive this your gift of a trade. More anointing Sir. This is PAPA's blessing

People don't know what they are missing here, I tried your recommendation and just some few hours 2% landed.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13
LWAY is a long term fundamentally sound stock.
Currently $21.88, if it ever touches down between $19.60 and $16.63, will be a good entry.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 7:10am On Sep 14
yok:

People don't know what they are missing here, I tried your recommendation and just some few hours 2% landed.

I don't understand boss..
You bought 1 dollar worth?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16
Happy Monday!
FOR TODAY’S DAY TRADING PICKS ONLY.
Here’s what I’m watching today in the US market:

✅BBLG Long > 1.31 Short < 1.12
✅DRMA Long > 2.57 Short < 2.27
✅NCNA Long > 7.13 Short < 6.23
✅XCUR Long> 2.70 Short< 2.43
✅VRAX Long> 4.10 Short< 3.52
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:57am On Sep 17
Penboy:

You bought 1 dollar worth?

You are right yes, I invested $1 reasons:
1- I am using a broker with zero commission (sorry, this is not possible for anybody that cannot start with $500 deposit, before used to be like $10 when passfolio was in Nigeria, I opened with very low deposit, so don't think I started with one big money)
2- uptrend is just developing for this stock (weekly chat indicated this) and this is confirmed by our oscillator on the Daily chart. As at 17 Sept looking really good, may add more position, if I am deeply interested in the stock
3- we want to scale in as the bullish chart pattern emerges
4- I am invested in other stocks and I just took the money from one of my positions to test this, so is a test trade

And sorry to the people who cannot read charts or have a good of indicator ) I may sell for a small gain, if a stronger stock like QDTE shows a stronger chart pattern (I am building up a position in the likes to QDTE, XDTE). If you need a good trading system, we can give you one at a cheap price *DM me if interested.

Above is just for our information, more just for our caucus members on the above/others

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:03am On Sep 17
TARGET TECHNICAL PRE MARKET COMMENT 17 SEPT
Market noise is taking some stocks down, let us know that the bullish book is about to be opened. Today oil stocks may likely recover from their losses.

Generally commodities are looking good, but stock are looking dull, but is a good time to buy stocks. We are likely to make some profit in the next bullish run, from tomorrow night

Our stock for today is: TRMD- TOM
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 9:01am On Sep 17
yok:

You are right yes, I invested $1 reasons:
1- I am using a broker with zero commission (sorry, this is not possible for anybody that cannot start with $500 deposit, before used to be like $10 when passfolio was in Nigeria, I opened with very low deposit, so don't think I started with one big money)
2- uptrend is just developing for this stock (weekly chat indicated this) and this is confirmed by our oscillator on the Daily chart. As at 17 Sept looking really good, may add more position, if I am deeply interested in the stock
3- we want to scale in as the bullish chart pattern emerges
4- I am invested in other stocks and I just took the money from one of my positions to test this, so is a test trade

And sorry to the people who cannot read charts or have a good of indicator ) I may sell for a small gain, if a stronger stock like QDTE shows a stronger chart pattern (I am building up a position in the likes to QDTE, XDTE). If you need a good trading system, we can give you one at a cheap price *DM me if interested.

Above is just for our information, more just for our caucus members on the above/others

Which broker are you using boss?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.