Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,280 members, 7,923,314 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys (3230 Views)

The Yahoo Business And The Future Of Nigerian Youths / Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) / SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by stevnwigw1: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2020
Though oil communities are usually rich, these boys are not into oil business. In fact, they are not interested in your oil money. They have lucrative business far more profitable than your so called oil business. This their work is internet frauds, hacking, love scam and others too numerous to mention. They are so established in this business in Abraka that you can hardly see any other cars except their trademark cars, Benz, venza and Lexus. Any other car is for learners. These yahoo Boys as they are called are super rich and Abraka seems to be their headquarters.

However, since November 2019, something strange have been happening in the towns and indeed in the nearby communities in Nigeria . Most of these young boys are now dying in numbers and I am very concerned. These boys are very good people. Very generous and jovial. I wonder why people take delight in killing well to do youths. One called ogaga, well known in ekrejeta just came back from Dubai, slumped and died. He is from orerokpe. Another one married in December and he died January 10th without any symptoms of ailment. His name is Don Otuya from obiaruku but stays opposite the second campus gate. People in this area must know him very well. Even one died in a car crash just January and the list is endless

I want to use this medium to call on Abraka kings to unite and find a lasting solution to this problem. Bad Belle people are plenty.

http:///news/detail/ff9f7ed48c7ce7cfc2a24ae6120d90d3?product=

3 Likes

Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by Righteousness89(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2020
CAn u carry fire in your Hands and your hands not be burnt??

8 Likes

Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by cRobo: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2020
Something must surely kill a man
Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by Dottore: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2020
Most of them get lost in the frenzy of the money they make from the crime then forget to pay homage to the juju or shrines they use for successful operations.
The shrines or juju dont give chances whenever agreement is breached.

14 Likes

Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by kellight(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2020
The one that will kill our politicians will be worse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by Randy111(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2020
You call them yahoo boys, yet you're asking what's killing them. Go and ask Ezego of Ihiala. I'm sure he will know cos we here don't know ooo

10 Likes

Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by anonymuz(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
To me i guess its their lifestyle. Smoking,drugs alcohol abuse,random sexual lifestyle and many more......without medical check ups,what do you expect.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by Quality20(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
They don't seem to believe in the hereafter, so they have got to die young so as to go and confirm whether there is GOD

3 Likes

Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by 2shure: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dey are all into ogume
Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by Stanchem029: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Apostle Johnson Suleiman gave the answer to your question in one of his sermons. Search for the video on YouTube.
Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by NIJJAking(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.
Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Stanchem029:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman gave the answer to your question in one of his sermons. Search for the video on YouTube.
Pls what did he say my phone na apology
Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by Onyenna(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
I gat no idea....
Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by 2O17: 2:05am On Feb 07, 2020
Iku
Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by rilikalid(m): 5:24am On Feb 07, 2020
what's killing them is yahoo yahoo
Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by cybriz82(m): 5:44am On Feb 07, 2020
Randy111:
You call them yahoo boys, yet you're asking what's killing them. Go and ask Ezego of Ihiala. I'm sure he will know cos we here don't know ooo

Dnt mind him i wonder if nairaland b like shrine for em eyes angry
Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by CapitalHYC(m): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2020
Foolish and clueless write up
Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by Jabioro: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2020
stevnwigw1:
Though oil communities are usually rich, these boys are not into oil business. In fact, they are not interested in your oil money. They have lucrative business far more profitable than your so called oil business. This their work is internet frauds, hacking, love scam and others too numerous to mention. They are so established in this business in Abraka that you can hardly see any other cars except their trademark cars, Benz, venza and Lexus. Any other car is for learners. These yahoo Boys as they are called are super rich and Abraka seems to be their headquarters.

However, since November 2019, something strange have been happening in the towns and indeed in the nearby communities in Nigeria . Most of these young boys are now dying in numbers and I am very concerned. These boys are very good people. Very generous and jovial. I wonder why people take delight in killing well to do youths. One called ogaga, well known in ekrejeta just came back from Dubai, slumped and died. He is from orerokpe. Another one married in December and he died January 10th without any symptoms of ailment. His name is Don Otuya from obiaruku but stays opposite the second campus gate. People in this area must know him very well. Even one died in a car crash just January and the list is endless

I want to use this medium to call on Abraka kings to unite and find a lasting solution to this problem. Bad Belle people are plenty.

http:///news/detail/ff9f7ed48c7ce7cfc2a24ae6120d90d3?product=
OP you are member .. therefore you scared your shadow
Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by Kemibabi(f): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2020
F
Re: What Is Killing The Yahoo Boys by Memberclub(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2020
Always do medical check up once in a while

(1) (Reply)

EndSARS: Two Robbers Lynched After Being Caught Stealing In Lekki (graphic Phot / Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) / Meet Brenda, Wife Of Michael Usifo Ataga Who Was Stabbed To Death By His....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.