Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,075 members, 7,946,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Give Away!! One Year Plus German Shepherd For Adoption - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Away!! One Year Plus German Shepherd For Adoption (579 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Away!! One Year Plus German Shepherd For Adoption by BeardedKarma(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hello Everyone, i'm relocating soon out of the country. I've got my loyal and faithful German Shepherd, Zeus up for adoption. I'll only give it out to someone who loves dogs and has a history of having raised a dog before. I won't give it to just anyone. It's pedigree is verified and was imported.

If you're interested in adopting this dog and ready to answer my questions, please call 08063882782.

Adoption means you're getting it free. You just have to convince me that you can take good care of Zeus. He's male.

No flash please, no text messages and expecting a call back, show some seriousness.
Re: Give Away!! One Year Plus German Shepherd For Adoption by ojun50(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Pix
Re: Give Away!! One Year Plus German Shepherd For Adoption by Eagleboney(m): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
SCAM ALERT!!! beware of these monikers beardedkarma,arinzeonu,onukwuora
Re: Give Away!! One Year Plus German Shepherd For Adoption by amebovillage(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
BeardedKarma:
Hello Everyone, i'm relocating soon out of the country. I've got my loyal and faithful German Shepherd, Zeus up for adoption. I'll only give it out to someone who loves dogs and has a history of having raised a dog before. I won't give it to just anyone. It's pedigree is verified and was imported.

If you're interested in adopting this dog and ready to answer my questions, please call 08063882782.

Adoption means you're getting it free. You just have to convince me that you can take good care of Zeus. He's male.

No flash please, no text messages and expecting a call back, show some seriousness.

Photos

(1) (Reply)

Would You Spend N110,000/night In This Valentine Themed Hotel Room? / The Dark Origins Of Valentine's Day / New Dating Site Launches For people With Dinky joysticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.