Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Soldier’s Wife Allegedly Beats Stepdaughter To Death Over Plantain - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier’s Wife Allegedly Beats Stepdaughter To Death Over Plantain (297 Views)

Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital / Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soldier’s Wife Allegedly Beats Stepdaughter To Death Over Plantain by Anjollys: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2020
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

Soldier’s wife allegedly beats stepdaughter to death over plantain .
The wife of a soldier with 6 Division of the Nigerian Army in #PortHarcourt, #RiversState, has been arrested alongside her husband, for beating her 10 year old stepdaughter to death for eating the plantain bought by the father.
reports that while the woman was savagely beating the deceased, a female soldier ran into the house to intervene, but she was ordered out by the primary suspect’s husband.
The beating allegedly continued until the 10 year old girl slumped. She was then rushed to a Clinic, but it was too late to save her. The couple are now in detention at the 6 Division of Army Barracks.

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/soldiers-wife-allegedly-beats-stepdaughter-to-death-over-plantain/

Re: Soldier’s Wife Allegedly Beats Stepdaughter To Death Over Plantain by Danwakae(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2020
Soldier FIRE , no be only wife

That can't happen in the barracks , eh if I hear...fake news...hunger blokoss
Re: Soldier’s Wife Allegedly Beats Stepdaughter To Death Over Plantain by Jabioro: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2020
Had I known will resounding in her brain now,if I have listened to that soldiers woman I won't be here..Her meeting with four wall corners of
the prison yard will be longer than moon days

(1) (Reply)

Watch And See What This Guy Did / A Nigerian Was Sentenced To 21 Months Imprisonment For Making Attemt To Theft / Painter, Paul Iwapele Confesses Of Defiling 3 Year Old Stepdaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.