Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend (63696 Views)

Aminu Tafida, Son Of Tambuwal’s Aide, Two Others Circulate Nude Video Online / Mopol Officer Shoots Man Dead During LG Election In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by OdefaGirl(f): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2020
arrianw:
Left your beautiful wife and two daughters only to die for girlfriend that has other sleeping partners

I bet you didn't read all grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by RaptObserver: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2020
arrianw:
Left your beautiful wife and two daughters only to die for girlfriend that has other sleeping partners
try to read the story instead of trying to beat the race to make fp
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by OdefaGirl(f): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2020
Firmjudge:

Learn to read before commenting.

Let me help you.
The Sergeant only intervened to settle an army personal and a fellow police officer over a woman matter.

Nuf said!
I won't spoon feed you.

Go back and read the rest.

Your own interpretation get K-leg sef grin grin; the sergernt was only coming back from where he charged his phone and got hit by the weapon, he didn't even know what happened and the reason behind the shooting.
It was another Police guy and the Soldier that fought and were separated before the Soldier started shooting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by OdefaGirl(f): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2020
emynig:
Rip

Heiii, the injury was too much, it practically destroyed the leg. cry
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by olisaEze(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2020
The army needs to do something about the discipline and lack of morals among its personnel. From cadets assaulting civilians for as little as complimenting the females to males blocking traffic just to take selfies and officer brutality unleashed on hapless citizens for not getting out of their way quickly enough to even rape cases because the female citizen dyed her hair and wore something revealing. In short, they’re just behaving like European mercenary soldiers of the 17th century who were no different from armed brigands.

But what can we expect sef, when the higher ups are busy gorging themselves on blood money from the anti-terror war, no time to bother with discipline.

In Cross River State, naval officers shot up a police station and killed police men because of an altercation with a traffic cop, last year an army captain ordered soldiers at a check point to kill police men on duty to free a criminal, a family has lost their breadwinner, his children made fatherless because someone felt insecure about a girlfriend.

The buck stops at the Chief of Army Staff’s table and the president won’t change him in spite of all these unfortunate affairs, not to talk of the fact that he can’t even do his security job well sef! Naija na real shithole! Defend this country and it’s blood sucking leaders at ur own peril!
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by FIDELISFIDECENT: 10:07am On Feb 08, 2020
Isn't Nigeria a joke?
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by pacespot(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2020
African men and the love of what is between women thighs
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by adexadikaba: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2020
First of all this story is wrong.
Sergeant Roland Tafida was my classmate in High School in Jos. He was killed at Liman Kara near Gwoza in Maiduguri by another security personnel (soldier).

Secondly, the story as relates to the guy soldier killed in Jos, his name is Benjamin
Kindly do well to not propagate false stories.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by JJOF(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2020
Octopusssy:
Anti-aircraft... shocked sad

There's no way he could have survived because those guns are designed to blast through metal and steel, how much less the delicate human body?

Why in God's name will anyone fire an AAG where people are? The armed forces need to subject all their officers to psychological evaluation and fish out all the werey Alaso masquerading as officers.

Just look at what the lunatic was firing carelessly. Jesus
Guy aswear the news weak me oooo. A whole AAG, not even MG oooo. Chai, wetin Musa no go see for Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Amoxman(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Sijo01:
That's what you get when you refused to be committed to your family (wife) who prays endlessly for your success and safety every day.

Read the post na
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by JJOF(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2020
Sijo01:
That's what you get when you refused to be committed to your family (wife) who prays endlessly for your success and safety every day.
Instead of you to read, you refused to read, you just saw the thread title, and jumped to comment. He's not the one having issue with the soldier, it's another police officer. Even if he was the one, is that why he should have be killed in cold blood? Nonsense. And to think that you will become somebody's wife one day. Na your type dey stab e husband for sleep by 2am. Mtchew
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Xandelle: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2020
Sijo01:
Olodo. Common to read the story no gree you. Carry feminism on top empty coconut head.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Nuklex(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2020
Unidentified soldier ehh?
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2020
In my own opinion, the corporal should be tied to a drum and the same gun used on him.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Xandelle: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2020
Sijo01:

I read it. My post was not directed to the deceased but the fate that befalls the young solder.

So where was it stated in the article that the soldier was married? Dumbo feminist with empty coconut head and hair attachment.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by KrazyDave16(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2020
MrImole:
In Edo state, one JSS 3 student was forced to beat up a soldier...

I would've doubted it but then it's THAT state
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2020
things I don't, and won't drag with people.

1) money
2) land
3) woman
4) contract

all these are nothing to me, but some lunatics can kill just for a bottle of Gulder, not to talk of all these.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by KrazyDave16(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2020
Octopusssy:
Anti-aircraft... shocked sad

There's no way he could have survived because those guns are designed to blast through metal and steel, how much less the delicate human body?

Why in God's name will anyone fire an AAG where people are? The armed forces need to subject all their officers to psychological evaluation and fish out all the werey Alaso masquerading as officers.

Just look at what the lunatic was firing carelessly. Jesus

It should be the ones mounted on vehicles. I doubt there would be anything to bury if the stray shell of what I'm seeing hits him...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2020
That what happens when you recruit terrorists as soldiers.the Nigerian armed forces recruitment process is a joke.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by donjahsy(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2020
Sijo01:
lazy ass. U can't even read the story.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Kingosytex(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
destiny322:
If you really love this country, you should pray for her. The kind of stories emanating on a daily basis is nothing close to ordinary.

Pray for Nigeria
Nigeria will be great again!
[/s]
Future impossible tense.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Nuzo1(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2020
Sijo01:

Are you drunk or you can't read?

A soldier and a mobile police had issues because of a lady. The mad soldier went and got their truck and fired at the facility the policemen are stationed. A random bullet went and hit another mopol who didn't know anything about the quarrel.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Firmjudge(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Your own interpretation get K-leg sef grin grin; the sergernt was only coming back from where he charged his phone and got hit by the weapon, he didn't even know what happened and the reason behind the shooting.
It was another Police guy and the Soldier that fought and were separated before the Soldier started shooting.

I already listened to his sister testify first hand on human right radio over this issue and what I posted was what she said even though this wasn't capture in here.

By the way this same police lost his elder sister about four month ago.

I already had infor about the matter and prolly narrated his sister's version.

He actually intervened left to charge his phone and booom.

The news media left this details.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Firmjudge(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2020
vicardino:

Ain't no difference between you and the fellow you quoted sir

Mix up accepted but I don't only rely on Nrld for news and though what I posted was out against whats in here I only corroborated what his sister said yesterday on human rights radio.

I already listened to his sister testify first hand on human right radio over this issue and what I posted was what she said even though this wasn't capture in here.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Farki: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2020
I am waiting for the people who come here saying 'soldiers help us to sleep peacefully at night' angry. Nigerian soldiers are simply beasts, cowards and oppressors in uniform, no discipline whatsoever. I'm just lucky I didn't stupidly join NDA.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by vicardino(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2020
Firmjudge:

Mix up accepted but I don't only rely on Nrld for news and though what I posted was out against whats in here I only corroborated what his sister said yesterday on human rights radio.

Sorry for quoting you wrongly sir.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Firmjudge(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2020
vicardino:

Sorry for quoting you wrongly sir.

Haba! It's nothing.
Mix up came from me and you were right btw.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Farki: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2020
shagasha:
That's very bad and I thought military men are supposed to be highly disciplined?

In Nigeria we conflate being a brainless zombie with discipline. Obedience is doing what you are told regardless of what is right, discipline is doing what is right regardless of what you are told.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by OdefaGirl(f): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2020
Firmjudge:

I already had infor about the matter and prolly narrated his sister's version.

Ok, you know we were replying based on the news up there.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Manuel69: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2020
Farki:
I am waiting for the people who come here saying 'soldiers help us to sleep peacefully at night' angry. Nigerian soldiers are simply beasts, cowards and oppressors in uniform, no discipline whatsoever. I'm just lucky I didn't stupidly join NDA.

You weren't accepted neh.
It's NDA for God sake..
This particular soldier is just one bad egg among several good ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic / EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.