Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:01 AM

Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend (63722 Views)

Aminu Tafida, Son Of Tambuwal’s Aide, Two Others Circulate Nude Video Online / Mopol Officer Shoots Man Dead During LG Election In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by tiswell(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2020
Sijo01:
That's what you get when you refused to be committed to your family (wife) who prays endlessly for your success and safety every day.
What has that got to do with the dead mopol?

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by moorevic(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2020
And the idiot already has a beautiful woman as a wife.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Farki: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Manuel69:

All the soldier's you just talked about, they are not up to 50 put together.
If you have a loved one in the service, you would appreciate what they're doing for you and this nation
That is a big lie, those are just the ones off the top of my head that were recorded, what about the ones who threatened others to keep quiet about their crimes?

The military is the main cause of Nigeria's hardship through decades of coups and looting, I doubt any of them truly care for the average citizen, just look at the way they treat 'bloody civilians' who dare to challenge them. They even beat up an NYSC official because he enforced camp rules. I have seen and my friends have seen what our 'gallant soldiers' do to defenceless civilians and watch as other 'good soldiers' help them cover up their crimes.

Even the fight against Boko Haram police is pulling their weight while the army blindly attacked the police. Wasn't it this December that the army was collecting money from civilians then they abandoned the towns they were meant to be protecting because the Governor Of Borno criticised them?

I can not appreciate an organisation that fosters such contempt for the people and laws they are supposed to be defending.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by OdefaGirl(f): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
tiswell:
Right place at the wrong tiime.

There was problem there so I consider that place wrong....
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Sokosuji: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sijo01:
That's what you get when you refused to be committed to your family (wife) who prays endlessly for your success and safety every day.
did u read at all?
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Virginnn(f): 5:44am On Feb 10, 2020
Osidazz19:

See how shallow and irrational your reasoning is. Who is justifying any killing? This is a pathetic attempt at trying to change the narrative when you have ran out of imbecilic excuses.
Go back and read the conversation, the IPOB zombie like his cohorts made it sound as if it's only in Nigeria where people kill for love. The fact is that unfortunately people kill for love, money and other reasons every second of the day all over the world. Do you know that more than 20 people will be killed in thr city of Chicago alone this weekend from Friday to Sunday? That's a reoccurring trend that's been going on for years.
Stop posting trash if you are unable to read and comprehend what the conversation is all about.
You are exactly what you accuse me of. Very shallow, irrational, impatient, hateful, and worse still, a bigot.
Am even tired trying to educate self absorbed dillusional nitwits like you.
Wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Osidazz19: 6:57am On Feb 10, 2020
[[s]quote author=Virginnn post=86522780]
You are exactly what you accuse me of. Very shallow, irrational, impatient, hateful, and worse still, a bigot.
Wallow in your ignorance. [/quote][/s]

Aptly and perfectly stated description of yourself and your fellow zombies. Good job.

Vermoose!!!!
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by tiswell(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

There was problem there so I consider that place wrong....
He was just unfortunate... How are you today?
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by OdefaGirl(f): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
tiswell:
He was just unfortunate... How are you today?

Am good dear, thanks. You?
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by tiswell(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Am good dear, thanks. You?
I'm very well my lady,check your pm pls
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Famous102584: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
The best country in the world, some1 should please prove me wrong?
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Virginnn(f): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Osidazz19:
[[s]quote author=Virginnn post=86522780]
Wallow in your ignorance. [/s]

Aptly and perfectly stated description of yourself and your fellow zombies. Good job.

Vermoose!!!!
It's vamoose. Not vermoose.
iberibe.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by openmine(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
moorevic:
And the idiot already has a beautiful woman as a wife.
Haba you should try to read the content before reacting!
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by bizzibodi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
It would have been better if he had use d AAG on Chim crya's killers in M1 police station,PH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.