Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It (5140 Views)

Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It / Walmart Is Attempting To Solve One Of The Biggest Pain-points Of Online Shopping / Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by Parisian: 10:27am On May 16, 2020
Most of my friends who take milo say this as well.
toluxa1:

It's when I take Milo I purge. Noticed it like 4 Years ago that's why I stopped taking it. That's why I now use Ovaltine. Infact taking it as I type right now
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by ELff: 11:27am On May 16, 2020
Milo is a waste of hard earned money. Ovaltine, Cadbury hot chocolate (the best, very creamy), or Bournvita. Don't waste your money buying Milo.
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by Frezhkid10(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2020
Milo is not dying..rather nestle took a initiative to reduce the reduce the sugar content in their product by 10%..due to the raving increase of diabetic patients in nigeria...nestle puts the health of Nigerians above profit..
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by alsudaes1(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2020
Frezhkid10:
Milo is not dying..rather nestle took a initiative to reduce the reduce the sugar content in their product by 10%..due to the raving increase of diabetic patients in nigeria...nestle puts the health of Nigerians above profit..

Interesting, I actually see it as more of sugar than cocoa that's why I dumped it, bournvita, ovaltine and others taste better
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by Frezhkid10(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2020
alsudaes1:

Interesting, I actually see it as more of sugar than cocoa that's why I dumped it, bournvita, ovaltine and others taste better
...ovaltine is not a cocoa drink but a malt drink..
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by Babanlagenius: 7:26pm On May 16, 2020
You are right bro. One thing I hate about Milo is that it doesn't dissolve easily like bounvita
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by Unibenfucker(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=Frezhkid10 post=89607628]Milo is not dying..rather nestle took a initiative to reduce the reduce the sugar content in their product by 10%..due to the raving increase of diabetic patients in nigeria...nestle puts the health of Nigerians above profit.. [/quote

Abeg Milo is trash jooor . I prefer bournvita or Ovaltine. I'm currently in love with the Cadbury hot chocolate
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by rodgermetty(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2020
rodgermetty:
there is what is called spice when writing, but i dont expect you to understand what that is
Tell him ooo
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by rodgermetty(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2020
Babanlagenius:
You are right bro. One thing I hate about Milo is that it doesn't dissolve easily like bounvita
you also noticed
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by rodgermetty(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Unibenfucker post=89622617][/quote]Well they haven't been trying lately
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by rodgermetty(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2020
Frezhkid10:
...ovaltine is not a cocoa drink but a malt drink..
that may be true
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by rodgermetty(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2020
alsudaes1:

well you may be right
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by rodgermetty(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2020
Frezhkid10:
really but even at that it isint giving the needed feel
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by Worksunlimited: 4:26am On Dec 12, 2021
rodgermetty:
MILO IS BLEEDING TO DEATH AND NO ONE IS ATTEMPTING TO SAVE IT

I have been a fan of milo for a very long time, not really like i am a fan of tea like that, but for the few times i prefer drinking tea, my choice has always been milo.

Few days ago i saw a lady post about not feeling milo anymore and i was curious why she said that, i went tru all the comment and i couldn't agree less.

With what i read from various people it obvious milo is dying, i didn’t realize it until when i saw the reviews by other that’s when it hit me that i was not really enjoying it like i used to.

It doesn’t hit the right spot anymore and i can’t blame myself for that because its supposed to be value for money and i am not expected to be sympathetic, am i?

So what’s happening to milo and what are the alternative people are taking in place of the dying milo.

Your guess is as good as mine, bournvita.

That day i decided to buy bournvita to confirm the claims made by this people.

I bought a sachet of bournvita 50 naira and a sachet of peak milk 50 naira and then my organic honey already in my fridge (ohh yea i don’t take sugar, i take honey in place of that)

Set my cup, tore both the sachet of peak milk and the bournvita with my teeth and add in some honey then chilled pure water, mixed it up allow to calm then took a gulp.

Ohh blood of methusellah, the creamy rich taste is nothing compared to anything i have taken in the past, then it hit me hard... Milo has been dying for a very long time but the fact people haven’t taken other alternative made it look like its still the best thing.

Now what do we learn from this. The lesson is if milo have been taking social experiment of their product they would have noticed there product is far ahead from the competition

The quality has dropped, the taste has dropped and its not even as appealing as it used to be.

You see sometime you need to go out and look for how the people react to your product compared to the competitor. Buy other competitor product and make social experiment with a group of people and get review, then improve on your product based on that review. With this you will always be afloat.

Well i can’t help it but switch to bournvita, but how long will they realized milo is dying? Is it until its finally dead and everyone had switched brand?

Look closely at your business and ask yourself how competitive is your product and services compared to the competitors... Then improve on it.

Well i will take my time before i say rest in peace to my beloved milo.

I will hope it come alive again and deliver the value it is known for.

Don’t sleep on it, the whatsapp traffic goldmine report that shows you how i made N2.5m in 2 months without spending a dime and how to build 100,000+ permanent whatsapp
Audience for promoting any business is still selling hot and people just can’t have enough of it.

Whatsapp me on +2347063667303 to get yours for N10,000 only

I noticed a trend that each time I drink Milo, I purge hours later..

I thought it was mere fluke but it isn't..

Milo purges me nastily..

I'll switch to bournvita biko...
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by Worksunlimited: 4:27am On Dec 12, 2021
toluxa1:

It's when I take Milo I purge. Noticed it like 4 Years ago that's why I stopped taking it. That's why I now use Ovaltine. Infact taking it as I type right now

Noticed this too... I go try bournvita next
Re: Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It by rodgermetty(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Worksunlimited:

Noticed this too... I go try bournvita next
Abi ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check BVN On UBA Platform-prime Business Africa / Nigerian Stock Market Turnover Declines By N32b In 5 Days / Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.