Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! (81103 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by mbulela: 12:47am On Feb 06, 2011
such nerves from Arsenal fans!!
some people have no shame.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by lalaboi(m): 1:02am On Feb 06, 2011
Only one team could actually be shouting Unbeaten even if it was clear that one that it will happen. . .

Una dey play rubbish dey use luck win. . . today, that luck dissapeared! grin

Big ups to Wolves!. . PRaa praa Brrrrap! grin even do u do me strong thing for december lol
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Ibime(m): 2:51am On Feb 06, 2011
If Ferdinand stays injured, I can see a chink of light for Chelsea and Arsenal. Manure only starting getting themselves together when Ferdy returned.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by sirwebs(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2011
grin

TO: Manchester United FC FROM: Arsenal FC
SUBJECT: DEFINITION OF UNBEATEN, LEGENDS, IMMORTALS, INVINCIBLES

Sir,
The Arsenal team of 2003/2004. I regret you are not up to it.
Once again accept the assurances of our highest disregard.

Sirwebs
For: Gunners

cc: All premier league teams
Bayern Munich

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2011
Ohh wow, The haters are still celebrating the end of our unbeaten run? I had no idea it meant so much to them?

All that matters is the title.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by BinghiNya(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2011
@ deluded gunners,

Your immortality is the funniest i have ever heard. Your total point that year wasn't even up to United all time points.

Your Immortal team couldn't win more than one trophy, couldn't even lift the UCL , was beaten by United in the fa. Your immortal team couldn't beat United over in a single match in a season. None of your immortal player is still in the news, just after 7 years.

Check yourselves. cheesy

Immortal my foot
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by slimshay(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^^ *pointing and laffing* bwahaha. . . .pissed much?! smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by HNIC(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2011
slimshay:

^^^ *pointing and laffing* bwahaha. . . .pissed much?! smiley
Bros. . . .
e dey pain the guy
He says none of the players is still in the news after 7 years, . . . .
that statement shows it's still 'paining' him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2011
Actually, In hindsight, It looks like this was probably the best weekend to lose our first match. With our rivals dropping points (even though Arsenal have gained a point on us, The manner wouldnt have helped them). I prefer this than to lose to one of Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool/City aswell.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by debosky(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2011
Where is Cougar? He was in prophetic on Saturday.

*Cougar*:

i dont mind us losing tonight. arsenal's match was a classic tragic-comedy. grin

Unfortunately, after reporting Rio's testicle injury and Nani's 'best player in the EPL by Sharon' award, he was rushed off to carry out surgery on Rio's balls and missed the Elokobi show. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by A40(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2011
Abeg Man U fans where my paddy for jungle [b]Bebe[/b]nlo [b]Bebe[/b]nstubborn [b]Bebe[/b]onigba [b]Bebe[/b]istoomuch
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2011
Look at the losers throwing words like immortality,invincibles.Milan and Ajax who went unbeaten domestically went on to conquer Europe.Arsenal couldnt get past the quarter finals in the champions league.One wriff-wraff even compared their invincibles to the movie 300.Nor be ya fault.Silverbird galleria don help una.
After their bunch of losers managed a collapse of spectacular proportions,they still have the nerve to shout. The ref as usual takes the blame,but not donkey diaby and bottle-kicker Wenger for silly substitutions.And trust them not to take into account the perfectly legit goal disallowed.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by slimshay(m): 7:48am On Feb 08, 2011
^^^ 'Hate na strong tin, e dey chop intestines' Orisabunmi. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by debosky(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2011
StarBoard:

Look at the losers throwing words like immortality,invincibles.Milan and Ajax who went unbeaten domestically went on to conquer Europe.Arsenal couldnt get past the quarter finals in the champions league.One wriff-wraff even compared their invincibles to the movie 300.Nor be ya fault.Silverbird galleria don help una.
After their bunch of losers managed a collapse of spectacular proportions,they still have the nerve to shout. The ref as usual takes the blame,but not donkey diaby and bottle-kicker Wenger for silly substitutions.And trust them not to take into account the perfectly legit goal disallowed.

All this talk won't get you 30 games unbeaten, not to mention 49. grin grin

After losing to bottom of the league Wolves, why won't we shout? Just one player was removed from your starting 11 and you crumpled like a pack of cards.

Even 5 minutes of Fergie-time didn't help y'all. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by RuuDie(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
Mr_TA:

Actually, In hindsight, It looks like this was probably the best weekend to lose our first match. With our rivals dropping points (even though Arsenal have gained a point on us, The manner wouldnt have helped them).

I concur!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by RuuDie(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2011
Sad to see the run come to an end. . . .but we still have a hand on the title and sorely need to do something about our away form.

Where i watched the game, there was lots of criticism for young J. EVans but personally i don't feel the kid did too badly!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
According to Rio's twitter. Park is back. Welcome back Iron lung. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by RuuDie(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2011
Mr_TA:

According to Rio's twitter. Park is back. Welcome back Iron lung. cool

Very welcome news. . . .very, very welcome news grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by HNIC(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2011
debosky:

All this talk won't get you 30 games unbeaten, not to mention 49. grin grin

After losing to bottom of the league Wolves, why won't we shout? Just one player was removed from your starting 11 and you crumpled like a pack of cards.

Even 5 minutes of Fergie-time didn't help y'all. grin grin
And it's good to see them crawl out from where they have been hiding grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Ifedisky(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2011
Wriff wraff !!!! shocked shocked :oSo much talk about IQs grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Ifedisky(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2011
StarBoard:

One wriff-wraff even compared their invincibl

ROFL!!! This must be a Gunner!, the level of their IQ remains the stuff of fallen Legends. Permission to laugh in Urdu: bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by tkb417(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2011
we have 18 titles and we didnt go unbeaten in any of them

Barce havent gone unbeaten in history
Bayern , Real, Liverpool, Inter Milan, Porto, Juventus, Ajax etc

what is synonymous to all these clubs are the number of championships and the european trophies

at least its a polarised world in world footie

those that celebrate unbeaten runs and those that count the number of trophies won

as for us, we have 11 out of 18 premiership titles while the unbeaten warlords have 3 out of 18

We just wanna break Liverpools record and not some unbeaten bullchits

who is next? Man Citey!!!!

we have to win
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by tkb417(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2011
@Chamo
just seeing your PM after 3 months

sorry bro. ive added you
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2011
Huge game on saturday. Iwonder who will partner Vidic on saturday?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by LanoV: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2011
The Stones Are Lifting cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by HNIC(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mr_TA:

Huge game on saturday. Iwonder who will partner Vidic on saturday?
Walahi, I wish it will be Scholesy grin
Tevez won't miss penalty kicks at O.T grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Cristalz(f): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
HNIC:

Walahi, I wish it will be Scholesy grin
Tevez won't miss penalty kicks at O.T grin

Take that ill-luck to ya thread, abeg. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2011
Rio and Evans are out of the derby. Looks like Smalling it is then, unless Brown gets back in Fergie's good books.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by tkb417(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2011
looks like the Glazers are selling UTD oh
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Emperoh(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^^^
How true is that? Any links pls. They had better be fast with that!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by MrTA(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2011
tkb417:

looks like the Glazers are selling UTD oh

I really dont know how I feel about that yet. As much as Im not happy with the Glazers, until I hear the terms of this sale its hard to be excited about it. Sometimes they say, better the devil you know.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by tkb417(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^
i just want the debt off UTD

as soon as the debts are not there, we'll stop buying the likes of smalling and Bebeto

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.