Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

You Need A Professional CV I Will Create One For You For Free - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Need A Professional CV I Will Create One For You For Free (177 Views)

See The New CV I Designed Yesterday! / Do Anyone Know A Professional Cv Writer? / Download A FREE Template And Create A Professional CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Professional CV I Will Create One For You For Free by CurrentSamuel(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Everyone needs a professional CV in order to stand a chance and ahead of his or her competitors.
I will build a professional CV for you.
No charges
You own on your own will appreciate me with anything after seeing my work.

It's my own little way of giving to the society.
After seeing it and you wish to appreciate me for my time will gladly accept whatever you are appreciating me with. WHATSAPP 08020835264

(1) (Reply)

Prospersnestfruit Group / African Entrepreneur Dominates Away From Home / Organic & Natural Skincare Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.