Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

See The New CV I Designed Yesterday! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The New CV I Designed Yesterday! (194 Views)

Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday / You Need A Professional CV I Will Create One For You For Free / Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The New CV I Designed Yesterday! by Careertemma: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2021
I graduated over two years ago from a not so spectacular university here in Nigeria. I still haven't served because of Covid and insolence from my department.

I designed my CV like every fresh graduate looking for a job, I didn't feel that much confidence cause I haven't served. My CV as it was, didn't get me many interviews plus I jammed a lot of neo life/gnld jobs. 

Last year August I started reworking my CV, I made my CV more specific to the requirements of the position/field I was applying for and that worked like magic for me in less than a month. I got a well-paying job(not high paying but I was comfortable with the salary).

Now we are in April, I want to get a better paying job in the same field, I am more confident than I have ever been. During this period, I have helped a number of my friends rewrite their CV and offer tips for them to use and they have gotten jobs in the sector they want.

This is why you are reading this - 

I want to help you rewrite your CV and give you a few tips to help you land your next job.

If you are interested or know someone that should be interested in this, please send me a PM or reach me via 09032460862, so we can pick it up from there.

I would gladly answer any questions in the comment section.

P:S I hope to make this a journey, you can follow this account to be updated.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

African Startup: Apply For Afd Digital Challenge 2021 (€20,000 Prize) / 4 New Government Jobs 2021 / Sales And Business Management Training In Lagos, nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.