Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Need Your Suggestions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Suggestions (539 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Suggestions by kings59: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good day to you all. Let me make this brief and clear.

Yesterday, I paid my elder sister a visit. During my visit, I stayed a little while with my nephew.

I walk through his books and I found this drawing in the middle of his note.

He wrote, "My favourite"

Should I be concerned that he has started reasoning about BF and GF at his age, and who is this lady he drew in the middle of his book?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Suggestions by Froshloaded: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
He probably means his favorite drawing
Re: I Need Your Suggestions by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Young lady is talented. Dwell on that bro.
Re: I Need Your Suggestions by Octopusssy(f): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
kings59:
Good day to you all. Let me make this brief and clear.

Yesterday, I paid my elder sister a visit. During my visit, I stayed a little while with my nephew.

I walk through his books and I found this drawing in the middle of his note.

He wrote, "My favourite"

Should I be concerned that he has started reasoning about BF and GF at his age, and who is this lady he drew in the middle of his book?
Puppy love. He will outgrow it
Re: I Need Your Suggestions by Richy4(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
ComeOOO...So u created this thread just because u can’t talk to your little nephew right? sad
Is it excessively difficult/ hard to tell him that you saw his drawing… that he is talented… while at the praises, u ask who the person is/was? Is that too hard?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Suggestions by donstan18: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Typical Nigerian who derive joy in making a big deal out of nothing.

Instead of you to encourage your nephew develop in his drawing skills, you are busy thinking rubbish with your corrupt mind.

What if he drew his mother?

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Suggestions by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
He drew that laps with pant?, that boy has seen and done things, how old is he?
Re: I Need Your Suggestions by Winneygirl(f): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
How old is he?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Suggestions by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Little nephew you said? That picture looks like that of a grown ass woman.
Re: I Need Your Suggestions by creolehunt: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nephew indeed. When did kids start using diaries as notebooks? You lots can concoct any sour tale just in the name of making a thread.

OP, I put it to you that you drew that nonsense up there and just want to sample public opinion. If you don't have anything doing, go and pick iron condemn.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother In Dire Need. / ‘we Have 7.8 Billion People On Earth, Women Are 5.6billion While Men Are Small'. / Do You Have Any Story Surrounding Your Birth???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.