Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,745 members, 7,889,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Meet 40year Old Mom Who Transformed Herself To Post Malone(the Rapper) (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 40year Old Mom Who Transformed Herself To Post Malone(the Rapper) (photo) (1747 Views)

Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 40year Old Mom Who Transformed Herself To Post Malone(the Rapper) (photo) by czarr(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Photos of a 40years old woman who transformed herself to American rapper Post Malone has flooded every where on social media.

According to her she and her family has been a strong fan of the rapper since he burst into the seen and her dream's was to show the world about her love for the rapper and went into transformation to look like the American.

The transformation was so clinical that her kids could not recognize her again, the have to take them to the Orthodontist where she undergo the transformation.

She said "Im a 40 year old mom of two that transformed myself into Post Malone and picked my kids up from school. They would not get in the car?! I then took them to the Orthodontist and had a seat when i walked in."

The reseptionist told her son. "Oh. Is this your dad?" I was wearing cologne and had a velvet baggy of fake diamonds that would drop out of a tiny hole when i walked.

She said her only regret is not tattooing the hands. She really did shave hair off the corner of my eye brow.

She added that "I tucked my hair down my back and bobby pinned curly doll hair that was my hair color onto my head. I cut my blush brush and stuck the hair on with honey. A 13 year old walked up to me and reached her arms out as she smiled. Her dad said, Get Away from that man! Lol.

Some reactions to her photos was!!

please like and share your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Meet 40year Old Mom Who Transformed Herself To Post Malone(the Rapper) (photo) by czarr(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2020

Re: Meet 40year Old Mom Who Transformed Herself To Post Malone(the Rapper) (photo) by Froshloaded: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin
Re: Meet 40year Old Mom Who Transformed Herself To Post Malone(the Rapper) (photo) by Davash222(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Whites and silliness. Wetin she gain now

1 Like

Re: Meet 40year Old Mom Who Transformed Herself To Post Malone(the Rapper) (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
kiss
I love post malone. He's suh cute.
I encourage this!
Re: Meet 40year Old Mom Who Transformed Herself To Post Malone(the Rapper) (photo) by Eagleboney(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
How does she even resemble post malone sef

whites always deriving pleasure from doing what is the inimical to health

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! / Actress Pat Ugwu Strips To Her Underwear As She Twerks For Her Followers (video) / I am in need of a girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.