Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,864 members, 7,972,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:03 AM

Come To The Uk For A Seminar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come To The Uk For A Seminar (997 Views)

Have You Organized A Seminar Before? / What Is The Best And Effective Medium Of Advertisement For A Seminar On A Tight Budget? / Nigerians In U.s and uk For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come To The Uk For A Seminar by aderonke07: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,

I would like to invite as many people are interested for a 3 day seminar in the UK. The seminar is focused on Management Information system within various organisations and it also provides effective information and support services.

Supporting documents for visa application in Nigeria will be provided.
For more information please send me an E-mail to margbisltd@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Come To The Uk For A Seminar by honeydrop(f): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2007
hi,im interested in d seminar and i have sent an email to u but didnt get a response.
Re: Come To The Uk For A Seminar by xploits777(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2007
Hello, I also sent you an email in this regard and haven't got your reply too.
Any reason for the delay??
Have a nice day smiley
Re: Come To The Uk For A Seminar by aderonke07: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2007
am really sorry about this i was away this weekend, i wil definitely reply before the close of biz. today

thanks
Re: Come To The Uk For A Seminar by xploits777(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2007
Aderonke07, I'm stillexpecting your reply!
You've not responded!!!
Anyway, have a nice day
Re: Come To The Uk For A Seminar by Richystar4: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2007
Aderonke, i am interested, please forward details to this portal for landers to see. It seems your mail is not helping situation.

(1) (Reply)

deletd / Interswitch Alert Mail (fraud Warning) / Design And Fabricate Your Industrial/agricultural Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.