Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,765 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) (52665 Views)

Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2020
And this magnificent edifice was designed to be governor's lodge abinito ?

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by wink2015(m): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2020
ALL THIS PROJECT SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETED DURING THE FIRST TENURE OF THE GOVERNOR.

The second tenure would have been consolidating on the gains of the first tenure.

During this last hour HURRY HURRY Seriake Dickson is just throwing completed or half completed project to his successor who will not value his legacy.

MY ADVICE TO IJAW POLITICAL LEADERS IN BAYELSA STATE IS FOR THEM TO BRING DEVELOPMENT TO THE RIVERINE COMMUNITY.

THERE IS SO MUCH SUFFERING IN SEVERAL IJAW VILLAGES.

NO ACCESS ROAD TO THOSE TOWNS.

Go to Asamabiri, Elemebiri, and many other ijaw towns it is all suffering and lack of development.

No good medical hospital

No pipeborne water.

No bridge or road to connect this villages to major towns or even the capital.

BUT THE POLITICAL LEADERS ARE BUILDING EDIFICE IN THE CAPITAL JUST TO BUTTER THEIR EGO AND THEIR ELITIST TASTE.

3 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by DAVE5(m): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2020
olaboy33:
Just imagine a common governor using this magnificent edifice as his lodge.

Until we make political office less attractive in Nigeria, there is nothing is like anti-corruption.

Then they still have governors house, then housing allowance, then wardrobe allowance as if they were homeless before they became governor or they didn't have cloths

We Don suffer for these men hand

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Bluffly: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2020
bikerboy1:

Better to waste it on tangible infrastructures than to loot it and put in a bank UK undecided
Tangible infrastructure should be standard roads in nooks and cranny of the state, neighbourhoods, economic facilities and not some castle

4 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:14am On Feb 13, 2020
How does this bring development or improve the economy of the state?
Honestly PDP has messed up this state entirely
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Yxxx: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2020
VanGun:
ok

Tomorrow is Valentine Abi !!!!

Tomorrow am Going to this Hotel With my GRANDMOTHER to celebrate Valentine !!!

WE are paying for the best SUITE.
Funny you.
Grandma needs it.
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Otokoto11: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
How does this bring development or improve the economy of the state?
Honestly PDP has messed up this state entirely
[/s]
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2020
At the twilight of his tenure he is running helter-skelter to commission things that won’t last a decade! Can’t any of these guys build a subway station, or even one of those Dubai towers for their people? It didn’t take Dubai 8yrs to turn their desert to an oasis, how big is Bayelsa state that it’s so so things that won’t benefit the average man that they always build? It’s just appalling that the govt still finds it hard supply something as abundant as water for such a small state in this 21st century! Who Governors lodge cum hotel wan help!

3 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2020
We gonna bleep this hotel down for the money shocked
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Governor Dickson has Tangible things to Show for his Tenure in Government...

We Hope The Incoming Governor follows suit
which tangible thing? Building hotels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Commentor: 8:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Gradually, we are seeing your sponsors.
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Niseed(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2020
It boggles the mind how building a hotel can be classed as an achievement for a governor at the expense of the masses. If he had made his state investor friendly and provided the basics the businessmen and outside investors would build multiple hotels of this magnitude because it would make financial sense.

This is just another exercise in wasting public funds. Should they not be worried about cleaning up their waterways due to pollution or stimulating the fishing industry.

Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Jaynom(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The best legacy DSP Alamieyeseigha ever left.

It's a shame that if Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji or Okezie Ikpeazu die today; it will be on record that they governed the state from a rented apartment.
legacy? You forgot to mention he embezzled millions of dollars then dressed like a woman to avoid Arrest. He was a master of disguise & Nigeria's first Crossdresser way before Denrele and bobrisky he was their Mentor!
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Lawdis(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Kendumazy:
Hmmm. Mansion building is what they know how to do best. No technological developments invention that will lift so many common man out of poverty. It's well.

....because the leaders are not creative minded fellows, I think they should emulate from Paul Kagame of Rwanda
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Selfkontrol: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

you must be paid to comment such. A big fool you are. Tangible things my ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2020
That's not a castle

That's a manor house
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2020
wink2015:
ALL THIS PROJECT SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETED DURING THE FIRST TENURE OF THE GOVERNOR.

The second tenure would have been consolidating on the gains of the first tenure.

During this last hour HURRY HURRY Seriake Dickson is just throwing completed or half completed project to his predecessor who will not value his legacy.

MY ADVICE TO IJAW POLITICAL LEADERS IN BAYELSA STATE IS FOR THEM TO BRING DEVELOPMENT TO THE RIVERINE COMMUNITY.

THERE IS SO MUCH SUFFERING IN SEVERAL IJAW VILLAGES.

NO ACCESS ROAD TO THOSE TOWNS.

Go to Asamabiri, Elemebiri, and many other ijaw towns it is all suffering and lack of development.

No good medical hospital

No pipeborne water.

No bridge or road to connect this villages to major towns or even the capital.

BUT THE POLITICAL LEADERS ARE BUILDING EDIFICE IN THE CAPITAL JUST TO BUTTER THEIR EGO AND THEIR ELITIST TASTE.

Most of these Niger Delta Governors behave as if they do not know the sufferings of their people, especially the riverine areas. Host communities to O&G companies are still begging for basic things like schools, medical facilities, electricity, etc. So sad...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by mapet: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Follow suit in what? Collecting the second largest monthly allocation for 8yrs and what has Bayelsa to show for it? Roads? Hospitals? Schools? Industries? Commerce? Entrepreneurship? zilch,.

Building luxury hotel to achieve what? or is it the "International Airport" that is anything but international and could not pass safety test?

You better let the "Wucked Governor" go in peace and face EFCC and ICPC jejely

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Npower: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2020
My house is bigger than this. Don't quote me if you are poor and struggling, only those who are so rich that even Dangote no see their back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

I disagree, he should have done more since he do collect 13% derivatives from FG.
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Angrymode: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
This guy is a silent achiever, he has shown several completed projects in recent days as his tenure winds up. Kudos to him

Appreciate good thing for once in your life

If you are a paid DICK ass licker, you don't have to say it in style.

Just shout it out loud with pride. We know your typegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by arsenal33: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

...and builds his own hotel too...with your money
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by candygist: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

How will this impact in the life of an average citizen ? I'm just asking
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hotel is a tangible thing?
Are u for real?
Hotel?
A governor unveiling a hotel?
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Olam09(m): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2020
Nice one still have sense than some idiot eg. Tinubu and co. If is that they are investing all the money here qnd building hotels,road,cinema,houses. all over Nigeria. i swear Nigeria will be a better place and a place of destination for all foreigners
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2020
mechanics:
I disagree, he should have done more since he do collect 13% derivatives from FG.

What are u people saying. This money for hotel, cant it build a hospital or factory?
Why hotel?
The lower and middle class will make use of a hospital or factory.
But they will never come close to this hotel.
Get that into ur skulls
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by TheChameleon: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2020
If you call Tinubu, a billionaire an idiot, i wonder what your dad is... grin

Comparing Dickson to Tinubu, grin. You need a brain transplant, no offence.

Olam09:
Nice one still have sense than some idiot eg. Tinubu and co. If is that they are investing all the money here qnd building hotels,road,cinema,houses. all over Nigeria. i swear Nigeria will be a better place and a place of destination for all foreigners

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Reference(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

I hope this is nonsense building is not one of the 'tangible things' he has to show... I hope this is not your standard, expectation of governance if not your right to vote should be withdrawn.
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Olam09(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2020
TheChameleon:
If you call Tinubu, a billionaire an idiot, i wonder what your dad is... grin

Comparing Dickson to Tinubu, grin. You need a brain transplant, no offence.

idiot i can see you are one of those people who is making nigeria problem robust if those thieves are investing their monies here don't you know Nigeria will be a better place . And mind you what makes my dad a idiot also makes your dad the M.V.I Most.Valued.Idiot or you wan claim audio billonaire pikin for here? smiley
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by adecz: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2020
Nigerian hotels are just for
govt officials & billionaires.

That is why they fail except when
they are in political or economic
centres like Abuja or Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' / Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna / Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.