Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) (52663 Views)

Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by MrSquint: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2020
Misplaced priority. This project was actually initiated by late Governor Alamieyeseigha and not this mumu Dickson. How does this edifice translate to putting food on the table of the enslaved masses ?

You been dey arrange where you go dey visit regularly to carry out your evil plans abi ?

Oga your state no get road, no light, no portable drinking water. The state no get any source of generating good money so it's solely dependent on the usual monthly allocation wey you and your selected few dey share.

Why insult and physically beat the youths and even the aged ones ? See those students of NDU really prayed for you, the old and young people of amassoma prayed for you, pensioners prayed for you, civil servants and students prayed for you. And their prayers are answered today.

For the first time in the history of Nigeria, I saw the electorates say NO to vote buying, they rejected dickson's money and voted him out.

Pride and lack of common Sense actually has brought you shame.

If EFCC no investigate Dickson, that means them no wan work. SHAME TO THE TYRANT.
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by tundess: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2020
Dickson has proven to be politically inept from day 1. He is an extension of Jonathan's failed tenure. GEJ, out of all aspirants, picked a non-entity, equally clueless like him, to run his state.
Which Dickson did.
Right Into the hands of the opposition.
Which GEJ ended up supporting anyway in order to thwart Dickson.
To show you how daft and lacking in foresight Dickson has been, look at his antecedents. He persisted with the Sheriff faction till it was bundled out of power, despite it being clear to everyone (but Dickson) that Sheriff had ulterior motives. He then compounded his misgovernance at home by engaging his benefactor in a blame game, thereby splitting their vote to the opposition. He even tried to garner tribal sympathies by bringing "Ijaw nations" into his political travails. As in other things, he failed with this gambit.
Now at the sunset of his political career, he is opening Hotel. Let us hope for the sake of Bayelsans the hotel itself doesn't turn out to be a failure.
Dickson, in his shambolic exit from power is PDP in microcosm. Fumbling everywhere, lacking leadership and accountability, visionless. It can't even oppose without looking hypocritical.
He will be lucky to bot be prosecuted.
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Elxandre(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2020
WildChild00:
The first Nigerian Governor in history to have resigned from office.
Who is that?
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by TheChameleon: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2020
Olam09:

Olam09 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother :

idiot i can see you are one of those people who is making nigeria problem robust if those thieves are investing their monies here don't you know Nigeria will be a better place . And mind you what makes my dad a idiot also makes your dad the M.V.I Most.Valued.Idiot or you wan claim audio billonaire pikin for here? smiley

Pele. Eyah my condolences.
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Fragility6: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2020
olisaEze:
At the twilight of his tenure he is running helter-skelter to commission things that won’t last a decade! Can’t any of these guys build a subway station, or even one of those Dubai towers for their people? It didn’t take Dubai 8yrs to turn their desert to an oasis, how big is Bayelsa state that it’s so so things that won’t benefit the average man that they always build? It’s just appalling that the govt still finds it hard supply something as abundant as water for such a small state in this 21st century! Who Governors lodge cum hotel wan help!
Our leaders dey forbid to build wetin dem see abroad for here. They rather travel outside to spend wetin dem thief here. Pple don dey bullet train since while Ameachi dey here dey celebrate locomotive train. Annoyingly dem neva fit even get ticketing right.It is wa

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2020
blowjohn:

Hotel is a tangible thing?
Are u for real?
Hotel?
A governor unveiling a hotel?

Except u decide to turn a blind eyes , he has been showing out the things he has been able to do .

The Medical school
The Airport
The road Infrastructure etc
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by sulaak(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Governor Dickson has Tangible things to Show for his Tenure in Government...

We Hope The Incoming Governor follows suit

What is tangible about building a hotel or a small airport valued at between N65 -120bn (This needs to be investigated by EFCC). Tangible development is an investment in Rail, Roads, School, Hospitals, Clinics, Deep Seaport and Industrial Park
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2020
mechanics:
I disagree, he should have done more since he do collect 13% derivatives from FG.
Sure he could have done more..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:26am On Feb 13, 2020
Selfkontrol:
you must be paid to comment such. A big fool you are. Tangible things my ass
I wish I was paid..
May You not be A Fool in JESUS NAME
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Josh44s(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2020
What happened to building factories. Why are south south leaders so useless God! Nobody should come here and tell me tourism.
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Charly68: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good one from seriake Dickson
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Ghenisean(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Go to that state and see how his people will be rejoicing thinking it's some huge development for all. Damn.

Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Lotechi(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
If States have access to this much resources, why can’t they begin to invest in infrastructures that stimulate the economy?
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by blowjohn(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Except u decide to turn a blind eyes , he has been showing out the things he has been able to do .

The Medical school
The Airport
The road Infrastructure etc

Airport? Road?
Are u not tired of governors talking about roads everytime?
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
blowjohn:

Airport? Road?
Are u not tired of governors talking about roads everytime?

Listen bro, I am praising Mr Dickson, neither am I saying if he has done good or bad...

I simply took notice that for some weeks he has been showcasing what he has be able to do..

It's left for the people to Judge him on if he has done good or not..
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Legendguru: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wasteful elements when their indigenes are suffering how many indigiene can lodge their
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by TheMostComplex1: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Governor Dickson has Tangible things to Show for his Tenure in Government...

We Hope The Incoming Governor follows suit

He has nothing he's a disaster if are in doubt come to Bayelsa
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
TheMostComplex1:

He has nothing he's a disaster if are in doubt come to Bayelsa
Ok!

Hopefully the next governor should do better
Re: Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) by Bekool(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tabithatim:

https://leaders.ng/governor-iamhsdickson-commissions-the-castle-in-yenagoa-photos/

Very impressive why are some bayelsans still complaining that dickson didn't do anything?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' / People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.