Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Make History As First ‘lesbians’ To Wed In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Make History As First ‘lesbians’ To Wed In Nigeria (1485 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Make History As First ‘lesbians’ To Wed In Nigeria by MichaelMega: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky is set to make history as ‘she’ has asked for Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s hand in marriage.

The controversial celebrity said ‘she’ wants to marry the actress so they can be the first lesbians to have a wedding ceremony in Nigeria.[b][/b]

Read more: https://mydailybells.com.ng/bobrisky-tonto-dikeh-set-to-make-history-as-first-lesbians-to-wed-in-nigeria/

Re: Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Make History As First ‘lesbians’ To Wed In Nigeria by makydebbie(f): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
They wouldn't be the "first lesbians" if Bobrisky still has a diick.

And it's their life, I wish them well.
I care less..
Re: Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Make History As First ‘lesbians’ To Wed In Nigeria by Lamanii22(f): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bad rubbish..
Re: Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Make History As First ‘lesbians’ To Wed In Nigeria by chatinent: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Is this news?
Re: Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Make History As First ‘lesbians’ To Wed In Nigeria by AfroKnight: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin

Bobbiresky

Oloshi. He wants to use style to justify nakking Tonto.

grin Baba werey.

I don dey suspect this maga tey tey.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Make History As First ‘lesbians’ To Wed In Nigeria by IdJack(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blowing my whistle...
Re: Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Make History As First ‘lesbians’ To Wed In Nigeria by neutralmind: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nonsense...
Re: Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Make History As First ‘lesbians’ To Wed In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
A man marrying a woman can never be considered a lesbian wedding.... FACT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Make History As First ‘lesbians’ To Wed In Nigeria by bolafez(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
lol

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Dick Is Not Standing / Should I Quit The Relationship? What Should I Do? / She Said She Doesn't Like Pet Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.