Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Dumped For Being A Nigerian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped For Being A Nigerian (9111 Views)

My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? / Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year / Dumped For His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2010
kay-money:

What have we done wrong~~ I what ways have the Name Nigerian offended the whole world** Thanks for this tread** I have succeded dating ladies by telling them am from that tiny Gambia than telling them am from the Giant of Africa~ Even in your place of work once your boss knows he is working with a Nigerian employee the CCTV cam in his eyes and mind would be focused on you indirectly~ Because inwardly what they feel is very bitter and negative about Nigerians. angry

the 419 is what paint every nigerian before you to know the person as individaul
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2010
Shouldn't we just rename the country? I just don't see how we can clean up that name again, even if we all turned to saints.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2010
Lol cheesy cheesy

Funny! I guess some people are just narrow-minded.

It happens even among Nigerians . . .

Those based in Nigeria are not taken as serious as those based abroad! I bet you are one of the people who have discriminated b/w the two too! tongue cheesy
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Shouldn't we just rename the country? I just don't see how we can clean up that name again, even if we all turned to saints.

no need to the change but change the culture and the bad attitude
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by kaymoney2(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

the 419 is what paint every nigerian before you to know the person as individaul

419 happens everywhere in the world~~Even the white people are seriously into the crimminal thing than we Africans~ I remember sometime ago when some white guys sold a bottle water for my friend inside their  car thinking he was buying a cheap laptop~~ those white guys flashed him the real laptop but before he knew whats next they have changed the bag to a well package bottled water bag i mean thesame bag was used for the packaging~immediately the criminals handled over the bag to him and he made payment to them~ they just zoom off at top speed* So what do you call that  
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2010
kay-money:

419 happens everywhere in the world~~Even the white people are seriously into the crimminal thing than we Africans~ I remember sometime ago when some white guys sold a bottle water for my friend inside their car thinking he was buying a cheap laptop~~ those white guys flashed him the real laptop but before he knew whats next they have changed the bag to a well package bottled water bag i mean thesame bag was used for the packaging~immediately the criminals handled over the bag to him and he made payment to them~ they just zoom off at top speed* So what do you call that

it happens every where yes but the rate with you nigerians is too much

there is one thing i have noticed with nigerian s/he either wants a bargain or wants to con you
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by kaymoney2(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2010
Can you people hear believe my story that i was scammed £2000 online by a Nigerian guy~~ Posing as a lady~ God is my withness if am lying**I never new about maga thing then * I met her online with nice pictures~~ I the love thing started we started calling and and chatting not knowing that Nigerian criminal can roam the mtn no to look like uk no with +447789--- As i was planning to come to 9ja then and i was thinking of meeting the criminal that was  chatting with me thinking I was chatting with a lady**Anytime I called He gives the phone to may be his sister or his girl friend**this thing happened to me about 8 years ago then I never knew anything about maga online dating runs~~ The criminal came up with a story that her mum was hospitalised and  diagnosed of CANCER and the family had tried their best to raise money but they couldnt met up with the operation bill** out of sympathy i went £2000 to the criminal around 500k Nigerian money~~After sending the money the criminal disappeared from the scene for like 2 months** Later we started begging me to forgive him mind you he was  someone closed to me and someone i knew~~ I just dont want to remember that again** He taught he had made enough money from me** Not knowing that good name is better than riches and gold.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by JoeCork: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
ROSSIKE:

I recently met this babe in Jamaica. She worked in reception at the resort I stayed in on a 2 week trip to Montego Bay. We got really friendly, exchanged numbers  etc. When I returned to the UK, I sent her an email, and we generally sent messages  to and fro. She even got talking about what her ideal night out was etc etc, all seeming to suggest a level of interest on her part. In reply I sent an email in which I made a passing reference to being a Nigerian.

Omo, as God is my witness, from that day till now, I've not heard a single word from that babe. She totally blanked mehn!  I didn't even bother sending out another mail because I'm far too dignified to chase after such obvious riffraff.

Mssssheeeeew.

ROSSIKE, ermm Brother, maybe she acccidentaly dump you because of your grammmer undecided (no oofeinse)
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2010
kay-money:

Can you people hear believe my story that i was scammed £2000 online by a Nigerian guy~~ Posing as a lady~ God is my withness if am lying**I never new about maga thing then * I met her online with nice pictures~~ I the love thing started we started calling and and chatting not knowing that Nigerian criminal can roam the mtn no to look like uk no with +447789--- As i was planning to come to 9ja then and i was thinking of meeting the criminal that was chatting with me thinking I was chatting with a lady**Anytime I called He gives the phone to may be his sister or his girl friend**this thing happened to me about 8 years ago then I never knew anything about maga online dating runs~~ The criminal came up with a story that her mum was hospitalised and diagnosed of CANCER and the family had tried their best to raise money but they couldnt met up with the operation bill** out of sympathy i went £2000 to the criminal around 500k Nigerian money~~After sending the money the criminal disappeared from the scene for like 2 months** Later we started begging me to forgive him mind you he was someone closed to me and someone i knew~~ I just dont want to remember that again** He taught he had made enough money from me** Not knowing that good name is better than riches and gold.

come on kay are you this daft

roaming doesnt change your number and also how can you send such money to someone you have never meet or know where she stays
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Basildon1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2010
kay-money:

419 happens everywhere in the world~~Even the white people are seriously into the crimminal thing than we Africans~ I remember sometime ago when some white guys sold a bottle water for my friend inside their  car thinking he was buying a cheap laptop~~ those white guys flashed him the real laptop but before he knew whats next they have changed the bag to a well package bottled water bag i mean thesame bag was used for the packaging~immediately the criminals handled over the bag to him and he made payment to them~ they just zoom off at top speed* So what do you call that
I know someone that fell for this last year. I dont understand how people always fall for this. It is always a Sony Vaio!!
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by kaymoney2(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
Basildon1:

I know someone that fell for this last year. I dont understand how people always fall for this. It is always a Sony Vaio!!

Really I fell for it and I was so stuppid then** My stuppidity of trying to help a poor family i dont knw made me fell4bait thrown to me~~Honestly I had the money that time and I just imagined if this woman were to be my mother wont I help her with my little contribution Hmm i was taught a lesson of my life** This is my first time of sharing my horrible exprience in the hands of 9ja maga boys because i used to blame people that fall cheaply for their bait not knowing that it could even happen to me sad
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by MrsEve2(f): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
Well, You know NOT ALL women want NIGERIAN MEN, nothing special about yall arses, JUST A MAN nothing more or less. undecided
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by jaybee3(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Well, You know NOT ALL women want NIGERIAN MEN, nothing special about yall arses, JUST A MAN nothing more or less. undecided
The Igbo dude => Nigerian
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by MrsEve2(f): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2010
jay bee:

The Igbo dude => Nigerian

Nothing special about them either, YOUR POINT? angry undecided
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by jaybee3(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Nothing special about them either, YOUR POINT? angry undecided
So you basically married a not so special man shocked shocked shocked.
okies. . . . What did u marry him for then
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by saridonp2: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
@Rossike,You got it all twisted and it shows that you really dont have experience about dating people from other parts of the world.The mistake came from you  and the bitch must have digged your style for giving the initial green light.Next time a non-african girl ask you about your origin simply mention your city and if she ask you where the city is,then you can say in Africa and most of the time they dont care.She didnt dump you coz of the 419 or drug image of Nigerians.If she believed that you are involved in drug or any organised crimes it might even allow such person that can dump you just for mentioning that you are from Nigeria to date you for some time.The problem is she must have seen alot of Nigerians living in her country trying to make ends meet especially the ones doing menial jobs and other low paying jobs to survive.I think she truely ignored you coz you said you are from Nigeria but not for the fact that she believed that Nigerians are criminals but other reasons especially associating the name of the country with poverty.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by mediatrix8(f): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2010
@post You said you exchanged contacts.Have you tried to call her? You can't say that you were dumped for being a Nigerian simply because she didn't reply your e-mail after you told her you're from Nigeria.You should have called her to know whether she is in good health.
If she dumped you because of your Nationality, She is damn racist and you shouldn't take such a person seriously ,you deserve a better one!
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by tpia1: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2010
ROSSIKE:

From today, any woman I'm chasing, I'm from Southy. After I fuuk you then I'll tell you I'm from Nigeria.

and are you still blaming the girl now?

see your attitude.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by MrsEve2(f): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2010
jay bee:

So you basically married a not so special man shocked shocked shocked.
okies. . . . What did u marry him for then

I married him because he is the man I wanted to marry undecided
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by MrsEve2(f): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
mediatrix8:

@post You said you exchanged contacts.Have you tried to call her? You can't say that you were dumped for being a Nigerian simply because she didn't reply your e-mail after you told her you're from Nigeria.You should have called her to know whether she is in good health.
If she dumped you because of your Nationality, She is damn racist and you shouldn't take such a person seriously ,you deserve a better one!

Mediatrix,

You fell in love WITH YOU WHO WANTED so why can't she fall in love with who she wants? Just because someone have a preference does not mean they are racist nor sexist. That just like saying you a racist because you won't marry your own kind or a gay man a sexist because he like men. WTF, shocked undecided

The girl have the right to LIKE WHOEVER SHE WANTS, and if she doesn't want a Nigerian man, SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO.

Poster get over yourself, NIGERIAN MEN aren't the only men IN THE WORLD, damn!
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by JoeCork: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs Eve is not a Nigerian and yes I can date her, kinda tongue
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by MrsEve2(f): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2010
You told your first truth Mr cock, I AM NOT NIGERIAN and you will not be dating me EVER,
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by JoeCork: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

You told your first truth Mr cock, I AM NOT NIGERIAN and you will not be dating me EVER,

errm Correctktion. I drive a BMW with alloy wills and if i can pull any chick, I can pull u. truss me! wink
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
Joe Cork:

errm Correctktion. I drive a BMW with alloy wills and if i can pull any chick, I can pull u. truss me! wink

i thought you where going to say a porche, lambo, mazarati

bwm with alloys wheels grin grin grin grin alloys are now standard on most models grin grin grin grin
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by JoeCork: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
Zim. bro truss me, bMW gets u any black woman, fat or slim, truss me. wink

But i Just cant understand y Mrs eve always play had to get undecided
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by MrsEve2(f): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2010
You would understand better if you KNOW you being dumped for being a Nigerian, Mr cock! grin wink
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by JoeCork: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2010
Madam may i remind u that my BMW has 7 spoke alloy will & i can easily pull u as we talk, if i want.

and pulisssss dont pretend u will not marry for papers wink
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by MrsEve2(f): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
Joe Cork:

Madam may i remind u that my [b]BMW has 7 spoke alloy will & i can easily pull u as we talk, if i want.

and pulisssss dont pretend u will not marry for papers wink[/b]

What the hell you got a horse and a carriage? undecided
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
Joe Cork:

Madam may i remind u that my BMW has 7 spoke alloy will & i can easily pull u as we talk, if i want.

and pulisssss dont pretend u will not marry for papers wink

come on man not every bmw

say the model  may be we can understand your BMW
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by JoeCork: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
2008 BMW X5 convertable, metalick black!!  wink
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
Joe Cork:

2008 BMW X5 convertable, metalick black!! wink

NIGGA PLIZ there is no BMW X5 convertable

do you mean M3
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by DrCork1: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
Can someboby pls beg iice icce baby (MOD) to pls give me a break. The chick's been aon my case for the past 2 yrs.

iice. Can u pls give mio a break? Pls. I will buy u a beer, 4real wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) / Wetin una want to dey do now? (Pictures) / Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.