Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,538 members, 7,905,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

Dumped For Being A Nigerian - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped For Being A Nigerian (9112 Views)

My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? / Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year / Dumped For His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by cheikh: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2010
@Op- Women generally don't like immature and silly men most especially if they're very perceptive enough to tell the difference between boys and real men. She gave you the opportunity to communicate with her for some time before she 'switched' off. Perhaps you failed to meet her usual 'high' standards and I guess from your post, you're not far away from the usual stereotypical bumbling 'Nigerian' buffoon. You need to clean up your act/grow up too tongue cool. She is a woman, human being/Jamaican, so she deserves every respect you'll probably accord 'other' persons without whining.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2010
kay-money:

[tt] @ Mz Dark that pix must not be you because you talk more than that look am seeing on your page tongue cry shocked[/tt]

LMFAO! Kay what you mean by that? I dont look like someone who talks like I do? I'm lost lol. grin
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by queensmith: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2010
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2010
cheikh said:

@Op- Women generally don't like immature and silly men most especially if they're very perceptive enough to tell the difference between boys and real men. She gave you the opportunity to communicate with her for some time before she 'switched' off. Perhaps you failed to meet her usual 'high' standards and I guess from your post, you're not far away from the usual stereotypical bumbling 'Nigerian' buffoon. You need to clean up your act/grow up too  . She is a woman, human being/Jamaican, so she deserves every respect you'll probably accord 'other' persons without whining.

It's immature and silly to judge a person by a few light-hearted posts on a message board.

I think you are deeply insecure and feel a need to bash others to feel good about yourself. wink
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by cheikh: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2011
@Op- I am sorry if it came across like a personal attack. My apologywink Never meant to 'bash' you personally. You'll agree with me that the 'Nigerian' 'male' specie abroad, have done the image of Nigeria more harm just like the crooked politicians/'leaders' at home. You'll agree with me that your choice of language 'riffraff' angry for a female you were once interested in, is condescending. Nevertheless, Jamaica like the rest of the Caribbean Islands are full of very 'ignorant'/unaware people just like Africans in the continent too. Believe me, the level of ignorance amongst Jamaicans in Jamaica is shocking and no different from the ignorance pervasive amongst black people in the Americas- North/South.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by ceez: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2011
@ ROSSIKE,

My dear friend I doubt if the lady broke the contacts cos of your nationality. Like you said, If she was working in the reception of the resort where you stayed, then she would have checked your data as soon as she picked interest in you. Or didn´t the Resort register your ID or passport during check in? smiley wink
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by MrsEve2(f): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2011
I see we still crying wolf huh? Get over it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? / My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist / Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.