Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,642 members, 7,908,656 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:13 AM

When God Calls You A Witch (A must read for youths) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Calls You A Witch (A must read for youths) (440 Views)

When God Calls You I / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When God Calls You A Witch (A must read for youths) by MFMRevivalist: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2020
Topic: WHEN GOD CALLS YOU A WITCH
Text: 1 Samuel 15:22-23
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)

1 Samuel 15:22 - "And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king."

In God's definition of witches; rebellion is equals to witchcraft, stubbornness is equal to inquity and idolatry. Witchcraft is a terrible thing because witchcraft makes a person to do Satan's will.

A lot are very conscious of witchcraft outward but we refuse to know that plenty of Christian gatherings are gathering of witches.

It is a tragedy to be a witch and you don't know. The trouble is this; there are two categories of witchcraft.
1. Witchcraft as evil powers
2. Witchcraft as work of the flesh

Under Category 1, we have;
- witchcraft by inheritance
- witchcraft by decision
- witchcraft by force
- blind witches.

A person who sleeps with a wizard automatically becomes a witch.

Under category 2, the group is large with people but what is scaring me, what is worrying me is that both group 1 and 2 has the same judgement of God. Exodus 22:18. God's judgement against witchcraft is death. Exodus 22:18 - "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

According to Prophet Samuel, rebellion is equal to witchcraft, stubbornness is idolatry.

Are you here;
- and God is speaking to you but you refuse?
- and God is speaking to you but rebelling?
- and God has even shown you the vision of rapture?
- inspite of all the messages; "don't commit fornication, don't commit adultery, and you still?
YOU ARE WITCH!

Rebellion is "I will not do it" and stubbornness is "I will do it my own way".

Galatians 5:19-20 - "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies," - Witchcraft was included as work of the flesh.

Many born again Christians are therefore practioners of witchcraft though they are not killing people. Death is now on them. Some are dying slowly than the others. Many are dying quietly and softly. Many are sick and they are not telling us. Sin will excort you to where you don't think you will get to.

===> I am praying for somebody here: May you not kill yourself, may your mouth not kill you, in the name of Jesus.

It is in this generation people repent from sin with dry eyes; no sorrow for sins. The reason is because they are witches. They have been doing what God told them not to do; they get aligned with Satan.

You say you value freedom and you say "no man can enslave me in the name of Bible submission", you are a witch. You the husband, you say to your wife, "I will beat you then go and ask God for forgiveness", you are a wizard.

There are:
- pentecostal witches
- prophesing witches
- tongue-talking witches.
- ordained witches
- usher witches.
- Sunday school teacher witches.
- choir witches
- many Reverend, Apostle Mrs witches and wizards.

All pastors and ministers who involve in sex outside marriage; you officially qualify as witches and wizards.

Are you here and you can't do without evil thoughts, cigarettes, alcohol, pre-marital sex, telling lies, worldly fashion, wearing seductive dresses, backbiting and gossiping, cracking dirty jokes, pretending to be holy, committing abortion, you should be told straightaway that you are a witch under category number two. And death is already working in you.

By the definition of witchcraft, Adam is the first witch in the Bible. He rebelled and was disobedient against God.

WHAT TO DO?
1. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ.
2. Repent from every known sin.
3. De-witch yourself by obeying God.
4. Start obeying God one hundred percent (100%)

PRAYER POINTS
[Before Ministration Prayer Points]
The problem with prayer is not a problem of unanswered prayers but a problem of unprayed prayers. Matthew 7:7
1. Every yoke, of without testimony, break, in the name of Jesus.
2. Powers, that want my destiny to expire, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, give me a miracle that will settle my case, in the name of Jesus.
4. (Raise up your two hands) My hands, hear the word of the Lord, prosper by fire, in the name of Jesus.

[After Ministration Prayer Points]
1. Every idol in my heart, break, in the name of Jesus..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more revival messages like this , feel free to join our Facebook group at MFM REVIVAL HOUR.

God bless you
Re: When God Calls You A Witch (A must read for youths) by hahn(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2020
Fear

The backbone of religion

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When Grace Is Made Available / I Had This Serious Dream, Do You Know The Meaning? / Why Do People Always Tell Me This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.