Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,643 members, 7,972,388 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:20 AM

Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon (78738 Views)

Man Escaping Arrest Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon, Drowns / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Orpe7(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Oba of lagos pls forgive them
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by duchaB(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
priscaoge:

This is unrelated to the current discussion. Do have a good night rest SIR smiley

Nice PR Oge.. U dey find patronage for your wares on NL..
I hope u do well to be able to separate the wheat from the Chaff..
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by ignis: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
The water has gotten one more meat.
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Toseenlove: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
priscaoge:
Please whatever the situation is, no matter what you are going through ATM, suicide is [b]NEVER THE BEST OPTIONcry cry cry

Just know that it’s just a Phase sad You will definitely overcome all of it!!!

Please shuuut uup and just go to bed. Keep your words of Inspiration to yourself. You don't know Jack about what Is really going on In the world and most especially In this Shiithoole...

2 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Teaorcoffee(f): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kendumazy:
Hmmm. Things are hard for some people, that big man wey you see with big car might be passing through some challenges. But, suicide is never the option. May God continue to strengthen those passing through one or two challenges. My sincere sympathy to Okada riders that their Okada have been seized. May things turn around for them in a miraculous way and may suicide never be their portion.

Amen!
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by AnanseK(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
Another suicide?
The cow up there from daura would enjoy this.
Let any apc supporter enter this thread...

A pig from the sewage talking about cow from Daura.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Toseenlove: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
emmabest2000:
Living is not for the weak

Nice one, Very sensible comment. The world has gone berserk and all we have are manipulators, hypocrites, Too much Evil these days. Surviving Isn't a child's play these days. The things people do and Involve themselves In to Survive these days ehn, Dont let me talk. I've hardened my heart as well.

5 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Tonnierichy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
MedicH:

Keep it coming baby. We are at war against apc idiots zombies and cows.
Get a life. Have a proper vision in life. Stop wasting away

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Eteka1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Appetizerbmaz:
Nothing is working in this land.... This is what happens when the hardship of the country,[b][/b] makes you mad and crazy at the same time.
So why don't you join him, are you not also in the same country?

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
Another suicide?

why killing yourself when the enemies is not near yet . he should have wait for next level first

when Fulani will give us Rwanda part 2
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by tbliss22(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
stainlink:
The jumping no be him be the issue now. angry
Who wan pay the uber guy him money?

Is the Uber guy complaining? We are talking about suicide here, you dey talk cab payment, nawa for you o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Angelfrost(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
NwaAmakpe:
shocked

I can bet my left balls that he caught his girlfriend cheating yesterday

Yeah... And, ladies have gone into extinction that suicide became desirable.... I hear you.
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Angelfrost(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
hope the bastard ended the trip and paid up before jumping

Same thought here... He can't go to Hell with another serious man's sweat.
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by cardoctor(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kendumazy:
Hmmm. Things are hard for some people, that big man wey you see with big car might be passing through some challenges. But, suicide is never the option. May God continue to strengthen those passing through one or two challenges. My sincere sympathy to Okada riders that their Okada have been seized. May things turn around for them in a miraculous way and may suicide never be theirr portion.

You have a good heart.
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by cardoctor(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kendumazy:
Hmmm. Things are hard for some people, that big man wey you see with big car might be passing through some challenges. But, suicide is never the option. May God continue to strengthen those passing through one or two challenges. My sincere sympathy to Okada riders that their Okada have been seized. May things turn around for them in a miraculous way and may suicide never be their portion.

You have a good heart.
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by MedicH: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Tonnierichy:

Get a life. Have a proper vision in life. Stop wasting away

Level i don reach for life and things i don achieve even though it's nothing in the grand scheme of things u self Cant come one inch close.
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by duchaB(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Toseenlove:

Nice one, Very sensible comment. The world has gone berserk and all we have are manipulators, hypocrites, Too much Evil these days. Surviving Isn't a child's play these days. The things people do and Involve themselves In to Survive these days ehn, Dont let me talk. I've hardened my heart as well.

I guess life don unclad the van damme in you abi?...
Are u hardening your heart against who and what if I may ask..
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
NwaAmakpe:
shocked I can bet my left balls that he caught his girlfriend cheating yesterday
Why do you have to impersonate another person with this account.
The real @NwaAmaikpe does not write the type of nonsense you just posted.

5 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by bluecircle470: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
Another suicide?

You’re actually the cow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Kenn55: 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
why did the driver stop on third mainland bridge? For him to do what exactly? Is there a toilet in third mainland bridge or he expects him to poo on the floor? i don't get it

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Toseenlove: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
duchaB:

I guess life don unclad the van damme in you abi?...
Are u hardening your heart against who and what if I may ask..

Lol all I can say Is I've gotten my way around this world, Most especially this HELLFIRE you people call a nation.

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by sayisayi(m): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
Another suicide?

Dem go say BuBu has created another job...Marine Inspector
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by laosy(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Toseenlove:

Lol too late.....No one gives a fucck again!!!
It's so sad
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Nnaetochukwu(m): 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hope say you Collect money before im jump

angry
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Chiomaegwuoba02(f): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ahh
But no toilet on the bridge na, d driver should have advice's him to be patient abi what am I even saying sef. May God keep him alive.
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by NaijaHeadlines: 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hmm.. Hmm.. Hmm..
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Expert17: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
U can kill urself but don't commit suicide

grin grin grin
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by grandstar(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2020
The guy did not even leave a rating grin

On a serious note, poor dude should have spared the driver from this hassle.
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by javaguru: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2020
he probably got scammed after getting a loan from zenith Bank.
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by edupedia: 12:25am On Feb 16, 2020
Blu03:
Another suicide?

Shut up your mouth u IPOB.HOW WILL THIS USELESS NOISE HELP U TO GETYOUR BIA FRAUD?
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by joepepsy(m): 12:28am On Feb 16, 2020
Do you have ball?
NwaAmakpe:
shocked

I can bet my left balls that he caught his girlfriend cheating yesterday
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by dewiseacre(m): 12:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Pls is third mainland bridge a toilet? It's amazing how everyone is not addressing this part of the story...Shithole capital of the world!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.