Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:35 PM

Annoying Spousal Habits - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoying Spousal Habits (43355 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by pslm23(f): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2011
new month, new annoying habit  grin . he waits till I'm deeply asleep and then all of a sudden, he wants to talk about everything under the sun, WTF?? angry angry
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by dayokanu(m): 12:33am On Jun 03, 2011
^^ talk or he wants to shine congo?
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by steve49ja(m): 5:15am On Jun 03, 2011
pslm23:

new month, new annoying habit  grin . he waits till I'm deeply asleep and then all of a sudden, he wants to talk about everything under the sun, WTF?? angry angry

Looool. . .this got me cracking hard cheesy
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by pslm23(f): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ talk or he wants to shine congo?

@dayokanu, even if that's what he had in mind, which by the wasn't and isn't, there is a time and place for everything. Why didn't he talk as I was preparing dinner, or during dinner or after dinner? why wait until i'm like an hour into slumberland and then its "wake wake" "i have to tell you something that happened today or yesterday"
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by DBestDoc(f): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2011
I love my woman to death but,she has some habits that i dont know if to say they are annoying.

1 >>>>>>>each time i am close to her and she wants to sneeze,she would just grab my hand and sneezes into it.and minutes later,if i want to grab her face in my hands,she would push me away and say i should go wash those hands.meanwhile,na her saliva oo.

2 >>>>>>>she is too respectful for my liking.always putting 'sir' each time she greets people.even those who are just 6 yrs older.(she is too pretty n classic for such.it makes me feel low)

3 >>>>>>> generous to a fault and people are taking advantage of her good heart.i hope she doesnt give out d car i bought her(how do i handle dis?)

Dis post got me laughing till my stomach hurt.I feel like throwing up cos of too much laughter.Chei dis is a very luvly thread, really
keep it coming guys
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by DBestDoc(f): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2011
He does not take things serious, even wen u seem to be dieing on it, e.g

daddy see snake

his resp: will be leave the innocent snake alone,

the house is catching fire resp: relax xx,

kill mosquito,resp: thou shall not kill.

hey!
who send me coome dis thread na?

U guys have made by day
Psalm 23, thanks for this wonderful thread
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by indie22(f): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
Funny thread, i'm almost falling off my chair.

My bf is very forgetfull and loses a lot of his stuff, if he searches for something and cant find it he'll start to accuse you of taking it or throwing it away, he'll start saying things like, (i know you never liked that shirt), when this dude eventually finds the shirt, he goes and leaves it in a very obvious place, he knows surely your eyes will go there, he then starts to act all surprised and make like it was you who left it there, in my mind i'll just be saying to myself (see this mumu).

Another thing is he likes to hoard stuff, like omg!! he never throws anything away, old clothes, old magazines, old appliances, even bits and scraps of paper, dude keeps everything!! our garage is so full of all kinds of junk!! Each time i beg him to throw away stuff he goes like "No im not throwing this away, ive had it for blah blah years and might need it for bla bla reason', so i wait till the garage and spare rooms are full, then i start to empty them bit by bit so that he wouldnt notice, na lie o!! he will still come and ask me for one bit of paper that he wrote someone's telephone number on and i'll just shrug and go like "yeah i did a bit of cleaning, so i must have thrown it away", he gets real mad and doesnt talk to me for a while, but i no send o, i will keep throwing away all his junk, abi when person no be mad man whats with all the panti in the house!!

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin.

Watching soccer with mine is something I try to avoid. When the match is going on, this dude talks from start to finish trying to analyse like say I no get work to do. I try to sit far far away from him because if his favourite team mistakenly scores one goal, The dude looks for the next available thing beside him to lift up and jump around the house and I always come in handy in such cases undecided

It is actually worse if he is watching with my brother. My brother's wife and myself no dey sleep
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by pslm23(f): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
jennykadry:

^^^^ grin grin grin grin.

Watching soccer with mine is something I try to avoid. When the match is going on, this dude talks from start to finish trying to analyse like say I no get work to do. I try to sit far far away from him because if his favourite team mistakenly scores one goal, The dude looks for the next available thing beside him to lift up and jump around the house and I always come handy in such cases undecided

grin ROTFLMAO!!!! use that opportunity to ask him for a new car or jewelry,  bet you he'll say yes, then give him a pen and make sure he puts it in writing in case he forgets or denies making the promise  grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^^ I dey pity am . He is on break for 7 months now. He just managed after my endless beggings to get me something I've always wanted. Believe me that dude has promised me the atlantic ocean and more during bedimatics but never remembers them, he even accused me of lying. I threatened to tape record him grin

@Topic

Telling him to clean up his mess after cooking is like telling a 2 yr old to clean. The worst part of it all is the fact that I hardly find any meat or stock fish in the soup after he's finished cooking. The dude 'chops' it all before the food 'done' . No wonder he kept on dragging my ears in Naija to make sure I buy enough 'okporoko' .

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by chiejik(f): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
after eating he will cut toothpick into two,and live the half in his mouth for the rest of the day,when i complain he will throw it away, before u know it he will put it back saying he is using it to remove particles. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Shampy: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
Wen goin out wit mu hubby, in motion,he actually opens his car door to spit, Most of d tym, I feel ilk kicking him out of d car wink then he snores ilk there is no 2moro, chews with his mouth open while makin d most annoying noises I luv him very much but dis things are driving me crazy cry

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by pslm23(f): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
Yesterday my husband sat on our bed with his feet on my pillow and started clipping his nasty nails! angry His toe nails (especially the big toe nail) are so hard and can impale human flesh. Haba! why couldn't he put his feet on the floor for crying out loud and why didn't he put his feet on his own pillow? why mine?

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by PrettyCindy(f): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
He had a very irritating habit of sticking his finger into his anus just like that. When i beg him to go wash his hands, he will say its his body and use the bedsheet to wipe the finger. Anyway marriage lasted for just 7 months.
I seriously doubt any sane man will have such habit cos its not only dirty, its unhealthy.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by armyofone(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2012
that was real ewwwww ewww grin maybe doing it to irritate you lol

PrettyCindy: He had a very irritating habit of sticking his finger into his anus just like that. When i beg him to go wash his hands, he will say its his body and use the bedsheet to wipe the finger. Anyway marriage lasted for just 7 months.
I seriously doubt any sane man will have such habit cos its not only dirty, its unhealthy.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by pslm23(f): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
PrettyCindy: He had a very irritating habit of sticking his finger into his anus just like that. When i beg him to go wash his hands, he will say its his body and use the bedsheet to wipe the finger. Anyway marriage lasted for just 7 months.

ewwwwwwwww.... maybe he had jedi-jedi! But seriously sha, that is a highly disgusting thing to do!
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Royalston: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
so irritating
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by PrettyCindy(f): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
Consumes a big bottle of cheap squadron in less than a day. when urine spills on his hands when he is urinating, he would not wash his hands, reason is that its his body. I feared for my life and kids. Much as i tried to respectfully talk to him, he loved himself way too much and his way of life to think of anyother.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by PrettyCindy(f): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
On another note, The posts in this thread may be funny, i agree infact i have been laughing my ass off but there are lots of things for us to learn from here. We singles should please learn from the experience of this people and correct ourselves. Truth we should accept our partner for who they are and love their habits too but when your spouse continually gets irritated by a particular habit of yours, please try to correct yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by tiebe: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
SmashingM: Would have loved to post but HE knows my username lipsrsealed

lol!
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2012
very funny topic. It takes tym b4 topics on nairaland catch my attention to d extent of commenting. Anyways, i'm nt married bt just imagined if my mum were 2 post, i'm suo she wld include:
(i). His voice is too loud. He doesn't even need microphone most tyms when he is preaching (u can't involve him in silent discussions).
(ii). this farting thing is an issue. sumtyms, my mum wld av to vacate d room 4 him because he doesn't lyk cold thereby closing the windows nd switching off the fan. so, the room bcums.............
(iii). after eating, he has this habit of using any piece of cloth he sees around to clean his mouth and his sweats (even if it is the general napkin or somebody's scarf or the curtain).
(iv). he is very scattered. hence, he keeps his belongings in a separate room which he wld not bother to arrange or sweep in 1 year if u don't help him with it. the list is endless, but my mum is coping anyways.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by shababysha: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
I love this topic. I love my husband so much but there are some habit of his that gets me angry .

1. His second name is FOOD. He loves food so much that at the end of each day his anthem is always I have not eaten anything nice today.

2. All of you saying your hubbys fart have not seen anything, I bet mine will beat them hands down in farting competition, his own fart has music tone that you can dance to and when he farts he will say we should call him KABIESI. The annoying part now is that my 18 months old daughter thinks it is normal to fart cos when she does, she claps for herself for a job well done.

3. During arguments he can talk all night long to express how bad you have hurt him.

In all marraige is fun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Akpunwa(f): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
You have all killed me o!
My hubby can be comfortable with 'recycling' just one set of clothes a week long before he remembers plenty others in the closet. When he gets a new item of clothing nko? He will wear the hell out of them. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by baldman: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
shababysha: I love this topic. I love my husband so much but there are some habit of his that gets me angry .

1. His second name is FOOD. He loves food so much that at the end of each day his anthem is always I have not eaten anything nice today.

2. All of you saying your hubbys fart have not seen anything, I bet mine will beat them hands down in farting competition, his own fart has music tone that you can dance to and when he farts he will say we should call him KABIESI. The annoying part now is that my 18 months old daughter thinks it is normal to fart cos when she does, she claps for herself for a job well done.

3. During arguments he can talk all night long to express how bad you have hurt him.

In all marraige is fun

This is so hilarious... yet you said marriage is fun. wow!
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by shababysha: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
@ baldman, what's hilarious in all dis, yes our marraige is fun or would you have prefered I get married to a man who 1. Beats me up 2. Womanise, 3, drunkard, d list is endless
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by fav1(f): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2012
aminalib: 1. my boyfriend plays video games (2010 FIFA) like its going out of style, he gets home at 12am, once he rushed throught the door that i thought someone was running behind him, he rushed to the tv and put on the game, i asked is it that seerious that u can't even put your bags down or take off your work clothes before you play this game? and he will get so mad when he loses a goal yet he plays this same game every night,

2. he farts and it smells so bad, one time we were argueing and he farted so silent, it smelled like rotten garbage and he has the nerve to ask me why i farted it just made me so mad cuz he knows he is the one that did it,

3. he sometimes belchces loud and will lie and say it was a song he was singing,

4, he will throw anything down on the ground and i just look at him and he will laugh and pick it up,

5. he complains about what food i should cook, if i say i wan cook chicken he will pout and say no no no, but once i make it he will eat it like he never ate before,

grin grin grin grin 2. 3 and 5 is freakin funny..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by fav1(f): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2012
1759:

This is funny grin grin grin

freakin funny.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by nitrogen(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2012
Very funny thread.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Tiana155(f): 12:57pm On May 18, 2012
My hubby and i are opposite of each other; He takes things too serious i dont, He talks alot i don't, He argues alot i don't, He is so untidy i am not, He loves rock music i hate it! He cannot dance, not even one dance move but yet he still brags that he has style. All this and many more, i still love him sha.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 19, 2012
shababysha:

Buahahahahahahahahahhahahhaahahahhahahaha. Abeg no kill me, before nko. She has done a good job by dropping off one baggage grin grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by pslm23(f): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2012
Bump
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Oxytocin712: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
Huuum, wonderful facts about hubby and wifey. So, humans being are like this. No need for complains.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This / The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.