Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,976 members, 7,966,632 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:35 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (158091 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2011
@Kenrino that's a GµĐ post frm u,i wud personally ♡ to see that play out on the int'nl scene.whoever desires informatn can freely call the CCNL manager's number and ask questions.let's stand up as one patriotic Nigeria and fight this battle on our knees and with whatever legit means @ our disposal and by God's grace we will deliver this mandate.its a GµĐ project cos its people centered.God bless Nigeria,God bless CCNL and all patentees!!!God help Mobil
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ajascoman: 10:23am On May 27, 2011
Our dear Senior Manager
CCNL Ojota, Lagos

You are most welcome on board to our graet CPA. We do appreciate the management of CCNL by asking one of it senior managers to address us at this time where it seems all hope is gone throuhg the discouraging and devilish post and contributions of the agents of devil across the globe in order to put us in total and perpectual confusion but God is graeter than the graetest of this earth, he is God and not a man he has put them to shame. Sir kindly fulfill your promise as soon as possible. Finally, thanks for recongnising us.

Dear true MFCPA, our God is prayer answering God, he in action and more good news are coming may God gives us good health to enjoying our investment. what is the level of your BP now? smiley God bless you all
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 10:41am On May 27, 2011
people pause and think. have you not noticed that most of the posts from Commandclem insiders here are written by just one man who registered many user names? muru anya ka azu. i am not for or against anyone just bothered that this thing that started very long ago is still claiming victims.

forget the talk about writing Obama, this is massive 419. try and read all the commandclem threads and you will see lies, false raising of hopes everywhere. i don't care about being called an ignoramus, just check out who is really that on this thread. God have mercy.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by jaybee3(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2011
It's funny how y'all have to pray to get any promised dividends.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dmass: 10:54am On May 27, 2011
i stil dey laf unaooo,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2011
jay bee,dmass,missuzoma***** you are doing a great job which you have been paid for by whoever sent you but the truth of the matter is what ever you say might discouraged but will never stop Mobil to get out of this mess, and will never stop the payment of royalty.

Keep your job going infact you are doing a good job we are all friends right?, both enemy of CCNL and Patentees but what will demarcate the boundary between us is about to happen, GOD bless you all accordingly, peace.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 12:05pm On May 27, 2011
Godsayes sir, between me and you, we know who is working for someone. stop this deception, can you recall how many times you pronised something was going to happen all these years? it is not just delay that is the problem but the fact that it will never happen. i am old and i have followed this scam for years. i suggest you guys stop this. it should be enough that you have milked poor people of their billions, why must you keep up false hope? let them lick their wounds and continue with their lives. unchain them from the dark occult pit you are manipulating them from or more revelations will come out. enough of this mushy posts and playing with the name of God.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by jaybee3(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2011
GODSAYES:

jay bee,dmass,missuzoma***** you are doing a great job which you have been paid for by whoever sent you but the truth of the matter is what ever you say might discouraged but will never stop Mobil to get out of this mess, and will never stop the payment of royalty.

Keep your job going infact you are doing a good job we are all friends right?, both enemy of CCNL and Patentees but what will demarcate the boundary between us is about to happen, GOD bless you all accordingly, peace.
Are u really in the good old US of A cos it's like you probably left your common sense in Naij.
How on earth do you expect Mobil to pay fine that's worth more than their market capitalization?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 12:08pm On May 27, 2011
i know we are going to be great men in here heaters this ur last chance u can stop us, even if na sake watin consin una and did u put ur money there if u did u know wat it takes to live on promise for four years ok, we are not tierd and if a scam mobil go don talk so too abi dont u think dis spoiling there name too fools, sorry to say that to u guys we are winners here and we cont. To be winners ccnl for life !!!!!! We would stop keep moving , thanks to ahoy seadogs
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 12:10pm On May 27, 2011
i know we are going to be great men in here heaters this ur last chance u can stop us, even if na sake watin consin una and did u put ur money there if u did u know wat it takes to live on promise for four years ok, we are not tierd and if a scam mobil go don talk so too abi dont u think dis spoiling there name too fools, sorry to say that to u guys we are winners here and we cont. To be winners ccnl for life !!!!!! We would stop keep moving , thanks to ahoy seadogs
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 12:58pm On May 27, 2011
i have warned everybody on dis forum both patentee dat u should not rely on dis scheme but u people will not listen,but with time ur eyes will open.and rmember d inventor is not getting any younger.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2011
some pple are here out of curiousity.may i ask what is their interest here if they dont ve some aces up their sleeves?we cant be stopped.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2011
can u pple allow this barking dogs to bark and keep focus on thing dat wil benefit us all. I just pray it dosn't bcome too late 4 them to join us.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2011
Arise, shine for thy light is come
and the Glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
                  Isaiah 60:1        

And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter,
                                                                    and upon this rock i will build my Church;
                                                                    and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.
                                                                                 Matthew 16:18

Enemy will rise to attack, but on this rock the foundation
                                                                                                                                              of CCNL was built and the gate of hell shall not prevail
                                                                                                                                               against it*******.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2011
can u pple allow this barking dogs to bark and keep focus on thing dat wil benefit us all. I just pray it dosn't bcome too late 4 them to join us.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2011
We are matching on, we are unstopable, CCNL & CO-PATENTEES
forward ever, backward never
in GOD we trust, in GOD we stand
on the CHRIST the solid rock of ages we stand firm
we are unshakeable, CCNL4LIFE
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2011
fellow patentees, our hope isn't in CCNL
but our hope is in the name of the LORD
who is fighting this battle on behalf of
CCNL management & co-patentees
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2011
This is interesting, really interesting!i want to all believing patentee out there that this is a battle we must win and would win, if @ anytime u doubt just explode in praise to God, listen let our consolation be that we have committed this into God's hands and if any man/woman calls u a fool 4 d@ then its a GµĐ thing cos God uses d foolish things to comfound d wise of dis world.this is our victory lap hence we shouldn't jst post here but in our private places we sud make it our responsibility to bring dis b4 our God all d time.we will WIN 4 victory is ours!CCNL4life!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2011
y do we allow dis pple's comments & posts 2 distract us? Is it not our money & did we not see d risk & oppotunity included b4 we put our money in dis investment. Pls my brother, ket not lose hat now 4 i cud see d end of d turnnel.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 5:08pm On May 27, 2011
@ dmass, jay bee, missuzoma, roxell120, for your information nobody expects MPNU to pay CCNL the whole amount because they dont have it, but to reach a common ground (amount), which they will defitely do in sha Allah. Do you know that a quarter of that amount will last us for 14years? My brothers and sister, i believe in CCNL and i will continue to support it. Infact am spending another N630,000 in upgrade and new registration. You can call me whatever name you like. May God see us through, ameen.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2011
@marms that's the spirit ma brother, this project wud not jst work,it would stand d test of time.we must not seize to speak ‎​Ẅђα† we desire to see concerning this issue.we must speak it and see it come thru in Jesus name Amen
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2011
Ẅђα† CCNL needs is proper and Ǧ☺☺ϑ publicity, i just want to appeal to our elders of this thread that while awaiting the formal launch of 'the ccnl patentees forum' , we shud start thinking up ways we can publicise ccnl to the entire Nigeria even if it has to be little by little.i have some ideas but i have to await endorsement of our elders, most of us believe in this project and there are still many out there who would buy into this dream but dnt have enuff facts on whch to base dier decision making.think of it, if there are shouts frm every corner of dis nation in support of CCNL it wud definitely attract d kind of attention that mobil wudnt b able to hide frm.the mentality of nigerians is 'everyman for himself' and d@ is a demonic and self-centered mindset.ccnl is our thing,let's treat it as our nigerian dream, let's approach it like our own.remember the children of isreal marched as one towards d red sea and ‎​Ẅђα† happened, it parted ways!mr omokemesi,mr Nsiman,Goddsays,yusuf akure et el, ‎​Ẅђα† do u all think pls??we can make this happen, we shud work as a team,one fold with one goal, God help us
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2011
@bassette you have spoken well, lets look for how we can spread the news to the entire Nigeria, CCNL have tried but to me they haven't done enough, going to CNN might cause us a lot of money but that should also include our plan, but there was a path CCNL followed when calling on people to register and we have millions of patentees today, i think we can implement same method to mobilize people having hand bills, posters pasted all over Nigeria, we can spread the news around the whole world YES WE CAN, we are ready to speak aloud not by our voices alone but also with our action YES WE CAN, truly we need PROPER PUBLICITY as suggested by my dear brother BASSETTE, elders of the house this isn't time to fold arms, it wasn't like this before why elders of this forum have chosen to be silent till whenever we have good news, it shouldn't be like that, we need you to talk MR OMOKEMESI, MR YUSUF AKURE please don't be silent, AIRMARK, MARMS, WALEXY1952, AJASCOMAN, DELE30, BANJO24 and the rest that couldn't be mentioned we need to dream BIG in fighting for this battle, the battle is of the LORD thou but GOD will use people like you and I to do some certain things, my people GOD is on our side we are going higher, GOD BLESS.
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2011
Exactly ‎​Ẅђα† ‎​♏ saying GODSAYES,u nailed it.let's wait to hear from our elders ‎​Ẅђα† their side to this is, i believe in this battle with my whole heart.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 9:31pm On May 27, 2011
ccnl we keep spearding it here in ado for life myluv, i will stil do dat for enternity i stand for this now and forever, God bless ccnl.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2011
cool
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2011
As for me it is now that am going to throw back my shoulder and let my heart sing,           and let my mind be lifted up,        this is d right time we should all look upward and say to our self,                    Nothing is impossible! "Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:03pm On May 27, 2011
Ten reason why we will. {1} We really need a sound publicities. {2}We need a positive reaction to summon attention. {3} We need co- operation. {4} We need to believe that we can and we will in bringing positive results. {5} We need to plan ahead of the master planner. {6} We need to understand before understand- understand ours all. {7} We need to ignore the ignorant people. {8} We need ideas and wisdom. {9} We need money. {10} Lastly we need prayer. God bless ours all and God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2011
@banjo i realy feel u cool Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2011
I'm sorry for contributing late. For the past few days in the village i relocated to near Akure , no electricity and gprs (internet). Please , by tommorro i will contribute better. I apologize my fellow patentees.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dmass: 10:49pm On May 27, 2011
ojoro company. I tink sey una talk sey una don win d court case. And sey mobil bin agree 2 pay una. Again, una sey dem bin de nagotiate wit una 2 pay d money. Now, una don de go back 2 court. Look @ u pple a bunch of confusionists. Una don mis road and na high bp go kill una. Make una dey dream no wake up go work.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2011
DEAR PATRIOTIC                COLLEAGUES                                                       I admire your posts and give my unflinching support to your suggestions.                                                I observe a little problem that might tend to hinder our efforts. That is freedom of choice, speech and actions which nobody can, or has authority to control on this Thread or elsewhere.                                                        For instance, not all of us will obey not to reply non-members' posts. Where they post false claims, let us post the facts without referring to their negative posts.                                            Not all of us will agree not to publish any report from Mobil or their agents since they will not send anything that will make us happy to this Assembly, unless God touches their hearts.                                              We also need to be informed officially through any means of communication (if this Assembly is not appropriate), that mediation and negotiations have irreversibly broken down.                                                                     Then we will know we are back to square one.  But I pray that  God will forbid it.                                                  Settling this Royalty issue will earn Comandclem more money through the court but it will take more time.                                                            If it becomes inevitable, we will have to be patient.                                               For all I know, God is and will continue to be on our side.                                                       ~OMOKEMESI

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.