Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,001 members, 7,966,694 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:12 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (158095 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2011
why is comandclem office not carrying us patentees along in the scheme of things.i dont even ve any info on what to tell those who i convinced to register that ve been bombarding me with questions.where does comandclem want us to be getting update when last week edition of liberation newspaper was not published.even if it is ,its never a reliable or convincing source of info.always reading 'the negotiation is on'.plz as stakeholders we should know the modalities of these negotiations.this is may and the year will soon run out and another year will come while the story might be unchanged.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by shollay6(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2011
ATTENTION EVERYONE it is a good thing to know dat we ve finally choosen wednesday as a fasting day 4all patentees bt then i would like to shed more light on why we are fasting tomorrow cos as u all knw,understanding is what makes anything outstanding in life.for we to ve outstanding result 4rm our fasting 2mrw,we need to ve d following understanding on fasting and prayer.why are we fasting(isaiah58:6-12) 1.to loosen d chains of wickedness used against CCNL by MPN 2.to break every yoke placed on CCNL by MPN. 3.to restore all dat CCNL has lost to MPN 4.to empower CCNL to be able to rebuild d broken walls in Africa and also to restore d foundations of past generation 5.to ask God Almighty to arise and scatter all d enemies of CCNL including internal enemies. It is finally time 4us to take d victory by force.one good news 4 all patentees is dat 2mrw is d day d Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it.if i say CCNL,somebody shout VICTORY.good luck guys. [b][/b][left][/left]
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 17, 2011
i'm really glad that we are embarking on this fasting and prayer exercise/session it really goes a long way to confirm our commitment to this course and obviously our faith in the almighty creator.we shall definitely reap the benefits.i also pray that God 'll bless the person who brought this idea he as really done something worthy of notice.may God also bless those of us that will participate in this exercise.those that wish to participate but can't due to one reason or the other and finally those that wish us well.i strongly believe that we'll have genuine reasons to smile and rejoice soon on this great issue that as brought us together.ameen.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:54pm On May 17, 2011
Comandclem nigeria limited is a company that Almight God as assign to rule the world and bring out the best in Africa, Nigeria, and also in individual people who believe in freedom. God says ask and it shall be given onto you, knock the door shall be open, seek and you will find. Because all this words comes from the Holy bible that why i believe that victory is yours. God bless ours. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:07pm On May 17, 2011
Am bringing an idea that those who have the ability should break by 6pm and those who can not should try and break by 3pm. God bless ours. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by kenrino(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2011
This is a good idea. Son of man, prophesy on these bones, Every dry bone in the ongoing negotiation will grow sinews. I prophesy breakthrough in negotiations and riches for all patentees in Jesus Name. The word of God will never go back void, this is the word of God because he lives in me. Everybody say Amen
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2011
remember to fast and pray for comandclem tomorrow
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2011
@shollay6 thank you for your post and the prayer points enumerated there.   I don't think any member could object to them. We can individually add to them as the Holy Spirit directs.                                                        It is assumed that we've chosen tomorrow (Wednesday),  as OUR SPECIAL DAY with our Creator and the Creator of Mobil Officials/Mobil Owners.                                                                  I know that Satan has certain power to control  the heart of man, I am also absolutely sure that our Almight God has SUPERLATIVE POWER  over Satan himself!                                              There is no doubt. We are winning in Jesus name.                                                         @Banjo24, I was attempting to send this post when I was alerted about your post.                                                                         Thank you for your suggestion on when to break the fast.                                                     While I do not oppose your suggestion, I will only add that those who could not cope for health and other reasons, should break at any time. What matters most is that all of us should refrain from sin tomorrow and always.   THANK YOU ALL.                                                                         ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 12:22am On May 18, 2011
It's Wednesday at last! Don't forget it our prayer and fasting day. Pls as many that can, do join in this prayer and fasting. Sure, there's nothing too hard for God to do. His words are Yea and Amen. He has never failed His people in time past, He cant afford to fail us. "For this purpose the Son of Man was made manifest, that He might destroy the works of the devil". Every works and plans of the wicked one in this Comandclem battle will destory today in Jesus name (Amen!). Victory is certain! Keep ur heads up!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 1:24am On May 18, 2011
God wants us to have an active faith that is seeking him. In Proverb’s 16:7 … It says “When a man is trying to please God, God makes even his worst enemies to be at peace with him.”
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:33am On May 18, 2011
Good morning to everybody. May God bless ours more than our expectation. Happy fasting. God bless ours. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 6:41am On May 18, 2011
I pray dat God almighty grant an understanding b/w Comandclem and mobil mediators in the on going negociation in order to reach a favorable agreement among the both party in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2011
PROF UWEMEDIMOH URGED PATENTEES TO BE PRAYERFUL. QUOTABLE QUOTE "I am the sole owner of the patent right, the inventor of the anti corrosion special paint, since nobody is contesting that with me, it is then my right and entitlement to get the royalty for the benefit of all." ~Prof Uwemedimoh (the Liberation)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abaluv: 11:09am On May 18, 2011
Dear Comrades, may God strengthen you as we seek His face today.  I want to use this opportunity to remind us of the magnitude of what is about to happen and why devil and his agents are  fighting to frustrate it.  A little above 2000 years ago, God came up with a plan for SPIRITUAL liberation of humanity.  This plan was to be sealed by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.  The devil got a hint of it and fought it with everything he has got, humans, demons, everything.  He even went as far as engineering men to seal His tomb and put soldiers on guard to stop the plan of the MASTER PLANNER AND EXECUTOR of all devine projects from coming true.  But at the appointed time, God sent just an angel.  The angel's coming sent the gaurds to sleep.  He roled the stone away and SAT ON IT.  The triamphant Jesus abandoned the tomb and the grave cloths, put on a devine garment, and stepped out from the land of the dead to declare "All power has been given to me, both in heaven and on earth and beneath the earth".  Alleluya! The spiritual liberation of man was completed!  

Now again, God has got another plan for FINANCIAL/ECONOMIC liberation of all partentees, Nigeria, Africa and other parts of the world.  The devil has got a hint of it and has again declared a war with everything he has got, to stop the plan! Can any patentee imagine the devil fold his hands and watch MPN pay CCNL and CCNL pay patentees and patentees use the money to help the poor people around us eat, cloth and leave in decent houses?  Can we imagine him look on while we establish industries, create employment, establish foundations, sponsor charity organizations, and generally help humanity?  Certainly not!  He will fight.  In fact if he did not fight, this CCNL project will be highly suspicious!  So it should not be surprising that he stationed his "soldiers" to stop the CCNL project from rising.

But as he failed during the SPIRITUAL liberation war, so he will fail in this FINANCIAL liberation war!  

Dear Lord, in St. Matthew Gospel Chapter 28 and verse 2, it took you the presence of only one angel to complete the work of spiritual liberation of man.  A task that was much more important and difficult than the present one.  So this one may not even cost you the presence of any angel to get it done.  You said in Your WORD that I shall declare a thing and You shall establish it!  Therefore Lord, in the Name that is above every other name, I begin to decree that every guard raised against the rising of this CCNL project should fall asleep and remain asleep until Your purposes have come true concerning CCNL and all the patentees.  Every tomb closed against CCNL be shaken to its foundations.  Every incantation, every pronouncement, every libation,  every divination, every sorting, every altar raised against the deliberations; I begin to declare them null and void and of no effect.  It is Your will that people be liberated, so any one who will stand against Your will has made him/herself your enemy.  Therefore Lord, arise and let Your enemies scartter.  We, the believing patentees, volunteer to be Your agent of change for the betterment of humanity.  Grant Lord, that our request be granted even as we pray in the Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Amen!

Courage Comrades, courage!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2011
AMEN! AMEN!! A MEN IN JESUS NAME. PRAISE GOD! Thank you abaluv. May God increase your spiritual wisdom.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ola30(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2011
hello fellow patentee,MAY GOD ANSWER ALL OUR PRAYER REQUEST TODAY IN JESUS NAME.I WAS NOT ONLINE SINCE LAST WED.I HAVE JOINED IN THE FASTING AND PRAYER,VICTORY IS OURS IN JESUS NAME.AS THE LORD LIVETH,COMANDLEM WILL PREVAIL.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2011
QUOTABLE QUOTE "If Mobil is not using my invention, let them tell the world the inventor of the paint they are using, where it was manufactured and the patent certificate number so that we could all verify the documents and the product." ~PROF UWEMEDIMOH
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ajascoman: 1:33pm On May 18, 2011
dear patentees, may God answers our prayers in Jesus name.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2011
UNPAID ROYALTIES :                                            PROF. UWEMEDIMOH URGED PATENTEES TO        REMAIN CALM                                                        says he was determined to get the  money and disburse to them.                                                                      QUOTABLE QUOTE                                               "we are at the end of the tunnel. I do not encourage trouble, I have opted for dialogue, so let's all have patience as we engage in mediation and talks instead of  litigation and war.                                                 There are several other options open to me to employ. We are not ruling out those options, so please be patient while the process continues for the benefit of us all."     ~Prof Uwemedimoh                                         ***Meanwhile, the special prayer for the success of Comandclem, embarked upon by Members of Comandclem Patentees Assembly today, continues.                                                  ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nwaafo1: 8:30pm On May 18, 2011
plz u guys should just be pragmatic here
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2011
Is the fasting continues every wednesday or every day? We all surely know that, the prayer continues every day!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2011
May all our requests for Comandclem/Prof Uwemedimoh and ourselves be granted by the Almighty God, in Jesus name.  Amen.      PRAISE GOD!                                                       APPRECIATION:                                                  I am using this opportunity to express my deep appreciation to all those who took part in today's special prayers for  our role model, Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, and his Company, Comandclem Nigeria Limited.                                                                 GOD KNOWS ALL OF YOU AND WILL ABUNDANTLY                   COMPENSATE YOU ALL (Both Christians and the Muslims).                                                 We shall all live to reap the dividends of our respective investments.                                                         We should please   remain calm as pleaded by Prof Uwemedimoh, while we await with faith the result of today's prayers.                                                                 Thank  you.                                                            ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2011
all glory, honour & adoration be unto GOD for great things HE has done for us, we have prayed and awaits positive result from GOD.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2011
May GOD answer our prayers.
Sureboy505 thanks for the advise on fasting and prayer exercises.
Hope is not lost.
I reserve my comments.

~Yusuf_Akure.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2011
No body on earth will escape death, neither now nor later, we are all going to die, where you belong after death is what should be the most important and things of the world will go with the world*****

*******since i was born, TWO of Nigerian presidents died while they are still in power, what are we remembering them for now that death claimed their lifes? with all their securities.

******who ever that is misusing power shouldn't be advised to stop, let him/her carry on till he/she gets to the bus-top of his/her destiny
                                  CCNL, you have been empowered with series of prayer to possess your possession, no body can hinder you
                                                you are unstoppable, victory is yours
                                                         and i wish you well.

****PATENTEES** GET READY, FOR THE GOOD NEWS IS ABOUT TO BE ANNOUNCED****
                                        ALL glory be to the most high GOD in Heaven.
                                                              ALLELUYAH
                                                            ~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ajascoman: 2:42pm On May 19, 2011
I say good day to all patentees across the globe, please let our faith be in action now that we have asked God to interven in the ongoing negociation/mediation btw mobil and CCNL. God is capable of fighting the battle alone without the surport of anyman therefore, let us make our involvement more spiritual than pyhsical ******afterall the bible says " the wepon of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to pull down every strongholds, " for this reason every mobil's strongholds against CCNL are pull down in Jesus name. SHALLOM AS WE GET READY FOR POSITIVE RESULTS
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2011
plz wat is happening at the negotiating table.it seems nobody is in the know anymore.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 1:57pm On May 20, 2011
FELLOW PATENTEES PLEASE WHAT IS HAPPENING? I TRIED TO VISIT THE LIBERATION NEWSPAPER ONLINE BUT THE SITE ONLY DISPLAYED "THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION",

IS THE LIBERATION NEWSPAPER STILL FUCTIONING?

IS CCNL/MOBIL STILL INTO THE NEGOTIATION?

HOW COME MOBIL IS SAYING THAT THEY DID NOT USE COMANDCLEM ANTI-CORROSIVE PAINT? I THOUGHT WE HAVE ALREADY PASSED THAT STAGE?

DO WE STILL HAVE HOPE?

WHEN IS REGISTRATION CLOSING? BECAUSE AS FOR ME, IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO CONTINUE REGISTERING AND COLLECTING MONEY FROM INNOCENT NIGERIANS WHEN THE REGISTERED ONES HAVE NOT SEEN ANY SIGN OF ROYALTIES. ONLY STORIES,

PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 9:27pm On May 20, 2011
dats true y stil collectin money from people. What r they usin it for. What is our fate. Pls adress us well let us undastnd.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2011
@tenfour. THE LIBERATION NEWSPAPER ONLINE IS BACK ON AIR
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by midman: 10:55am On May 21, 2011
I want to commend my fellow honourable patentee members of this assembly for ur steadfastness. I pray we soon celebrate the victory over oppression, neo-colonialism of Mobil agents in partnership with shameless Nigerians who does not care abt their fellow brothers once they are offered a pot of porridge. Those bn pessimistic abt this struggle should better have a rethink for the day of reckoning is at hand.
Lies may thrive for years; truth must catch-up just one day. I see this struggle as a replica of pre-independence days of Nigeria. Traitors’ of those years are today the Nigerians in management and Board members of MNPL. The osakomes of this world are those who will prefer the gap btwn the poor and the rich remains 4ever. God is wiser! He is soon to manifest his love for the masses who are the potential beneficiaries of this great investment.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 4:34pm On May 21, 2011
THE LIBERATION IS BACK ONLINE BUT NO NEWS FOR PATENTEES YET

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.