Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,019 members, 7,966,755 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:01 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (158098 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2011
QUOTABLE QUOTE OF SAIBUHARI's WICKED LIE In his deliberate bid to destroy my integrity in his post, notorious saibuhari declared: "But was it not in the forum that omokemesi gleefully announced that Jonathan has ordered mobil to pay." " If indeed Jonathan ordered mobil to pay as announced by Omokemesi, why is comandclem now going to supreme court as reported here today by Banjo?" Braggart saibuhari, in order to convince VIEWERS and prove that you are reasonable, reliable, responsible, dependable and sane, please QUOTE ME where I "announced" that President Jonathan had ordered Mobil to pay royalty to Comandclem as "gleefully" claimed in your post. If you cannot point out anywhere in this Assembly where I published what you accused me of, you should bury your head in shame! Saibuhari is resolutely after me while the Almighty God is definitely behind me. I pray that God will not let you run mad in your desperate and wicked bid to run me down in this Assembly. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by fyneguy: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
Exxon Mobil Hit With $100 Million For Akwa Ibom Oil Spill Victims

By SaharaReporters, New York

The Nigerian Environmental Rights Action group has issued a demand for N51 billion ($100 Million) from ExxonMobil in Nigeria for their failure to compensate fishermen within the coastal areas who suffered devastating losses due to the oil company’s exploration activities and major oil spills last year which was revealed by SaharaReporters in a series of exposes.

The fisherman of Akwa Ibom State received nothing from ExxonMobil for spills dating back to 1998 in the Qua Iboe oil fields.

ERA/Friends of the Earth Nigeria, which is focused on the preservation of the environment in Nigeria for sustainable development, gave ExxonMobil 21 days to respond or face major class action litigation.

Last month, ExxonMobil of Nigeria was cited for the reported use of dispersants near the coast to contain the May 1 oil spill, considered a violation of environmental standards in the oil industry.

The Rev. Samuel Ayadi, representing the Artisan Fishermen Association of Nigeria confirmed in media interviews that fishermen in the state have suffered untold hardship in due to frequent oil spills.

“Last year was particularly very challenging to us in the fishing business,” he said. “It was the worst year in more than a decade for us as we recorded more than seven major oil spills which destroyed aquatic life.

“Besides, many fishermen were forced out of business for the greater part of the year due to pollution of the Atlantic by oil and gas companies operating within our territorial waters,” Ayadi said.

“Our existing laws on oil spill compensation favor the international oil companies to the detriment of fishermen who lack the resources to pursue their claims… We have oil spill compensation claims that have been pending for more than 10 years and even the cases we won in court, the companies refused to comply with such judgments.”

As many as 546 million gallons of oil have spilled into the Niger Delta over the last five decades, or nearly 11 million gallons a year, a team of experts for the Nigerian government and international and local environmental groups concluded in a 2006 report. By comparison, the Exxon Valdez spill in 1989 dumped an estimated 10.8 million gallons of oil into the waters off Alaska.

Regarding the recent Gulf of Mexico spill, Eket official Emman Mbong told The New York Times: “We’re sorry for them, but it’s what’s been happening to us for 50 years.”

Last year, sources told SaharaReporters that the pipelines that carry crude to the Qua Iboe Terminal are dilapidated and decrepit. “ExxonMobil’s refusal to replace these pipelines lead to these frequent oil spills from the Qua Iboe Terminal area,” said one source.

The same source described the Yoho vessel as “a huge piece of metal scrap that was expelled from Angola a few years ago.”

ExxonMobil has been at loggerheads since 1998 with its host communities in Akwa Ibom over frequent pollution of the Atlantic coastal waters where local peasant fishermen depend on for their livelihood.

The Energy firm operates a 960, 000 barrels per day crude export terminal off Ibeno coastline in Akwa Ibom state.

source: http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/exxon-mobil-hit-100-million-akwa-ibom-oil-spill-victims
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
Good day my fellow patentee. Following the wrong impression some people are carrying about comandcle: comandclem is a company that as come to stay forever. For any company or group of people accepting that comandclem owns the invention shows that we are real and as come to stay.
Note: we have not only court option. For the latest info for those who dont. Know. United Nation is now involved and some international bodies which we be stated later. It a blessing being a patentee. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2011
@Banjo, you will not be replaced by another, I've told those that are standing against us (CCNL&PATENTEES)
that they are just shouting, making unnecessary noise just because they are EMPTY BARRELS,
COMANDCLEM FOR SURE, COMANDCLEM FOR LIFE
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nwaafo1: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
GODSAYES and banjo, are u on fbk, i will need to discuss some stuff with u abt ccnl
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ fyneguy, thanks immensely for the story you culled from SaharaReporters of New York. God bless you real good.                                                        QUOTABLE QUOTE  FOR THE ATTENTION OF SAI BUHARI                                                        "The Nigerian  Environmental Rights  Action group has issued a  demand for $100  Million from  ExxonMobil in Nigeria for  their failure to  compensate fishermen  within the coastal areas  who suffered devastating  losses due to the oil  company’s exploration  activities and major oil  spills last year which was  revealed by  SaharaReporters in a  series of exposes. The fisherman of Akwa  Ibom State received  nothing from ExxonMobil  for spills dating back to  1998  in the Qua Iboe oil  fields"                                                             @ saibuhari. What is your expert and humanitarian advice to President Jonathan on the above case which is very similar to that  between President Obama and BP?  THANK YOU.                                                    ~omokemesi
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
ATTENTION ALL COMANDCLEM PATENTEES You are advised to get a copy of Liberation Newspaper for this week for an indept analysis and update on Comandclem and Mobil. Please, tell others. The above message was received from Comandclem a few minutes ago. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
@omokemesi, thank u very much for that info. Pls where can i get a copy of the liberation news paper in Ibadan?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ umehemeka, I was told you could get the Liberation Newspaper for this week from vendors or through the Comandclem offices in Nigeria.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
Quote from: GODSAYES on June 09, 2011, 02:21 PM

Meaning that, if Obama can ordered BP to pay economic injury claims President Goodluck Jonathan is capable enough to
order Mobil to pay up her debts, think deep before you swallow your brain up when responding to comments.

QUOTABLE QUOTE "We've also ordered BP to pay economic injury claims and we will make sure they pay every dime owed to the people along Gulf Coast." ~President Obama Action! Action!! ACTION!!! ~omokemesi

Omokemesi, it was not you that said what i quoted. It was Godsayes as shown above. But what meaning did the above quote of yours intended to convey? If you were not on the same page with Godsayes, was the above statement by you not indicative that President Jonathan can ask (or has asked) mobil to pay comandclem just as Obama ordered British Petroleum? By the way, what is the difference between what you say and what Godsayes says? Are you not the one that directs them (your gang members) when to talk and when not to talk? Is it not because of the above quotes that your members have been posting messages on the facebook page of the president? In future when i quote what your member says and attribute it to you, i dont expect you to complain because you approve all they write here. And when a statement was said some days or weeks in the past, its difficult remembering who exactly made it. As a leader you must learn to take responsibility for whatever your members write moreso as you do approve what they write or reply a post. So stop pretending and take responsiblity.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
I am happy for once the gangsters are not contesting the revelations i made yesterday. Only Fyneguy tried to put up a weak disagreement with what i wrote. I must say I respect Fyneguy for being gentlemanly about his disagreement. If gangsters and their oga were civil enough to all people with contrary views, all the abuses and insults here would not have arisen. I like idea based issues not personalities. But when these gangsters started insulted other contributors in the forum and myself inclusive, i joined the fray fully to prove to them, that I saibuhari I no dey come last for any contest. I will never deliberately tell a lie against anyone no matter what. I may be wrong about certain things just like any other human but surely not to tell obvious falsehood against anyone. As for yabis, I sabi that one well well. But anyone can tell when am doing yabis and when am serious. What i wrote yesterday is the absolute truth about matter bw ccnl and mobil. If its not so, let the agents release any fact or document that will prove me wrong.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by fyneguy: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
Saibuhari

I don't need to release any sensitive documents now, especially at this critical time. Just today, I learnt Mobil queried Obasanjo's release of their letters to CCNL, as the correspondences were considered private.

I will only ask you to verify what I said from your contacts in Mobil, as it is obvious you aint abreast of developments. That way, you will not be arguing
from an uninformed position.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
Fyneguy, indeed you are the real son of your father
GOD BLESS YOU
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2011
Thank you Mr. Omokemesi for the info
GOD BLESS
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 4:29am On Jun 22, 2011
I thanks you guys on the latest info,MR OMOKEMISI,GODSAYES,BANJO24,FYNEGUY God bless you all.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2011
All things we soon become real, a real we soon become reality, all reality will soon become present and all present will soon become general. Salute the courage of all patentee. @fyneguy, no need to publish any document on this forum, just let us keep on doing things the way it suppose to be done. At the end of the tunnel their is always light. I love the courage of all patentee in this forum. I dont know Nigeria still as some injustice fighter who can come together in fighting for injustice. God bless you all.
@ Mr omokemesi, truly truly truly you are made tobe a leader.
@Godsayes. Truly and truly truly have realize that when you speak it comes from Almight God directly.
@Sureboy. Truly everything you said is true. All your ways shall be true.
@Yusuf_akure you are useful man truly truly.
@Dele30. May Almight Bless you more than you expectation.
@Airmark. You have been mark from glory to glory.
@nwa afo. If you look at your name very well, there is something like {Fó} which mean SAY in Ijesa language. Say anything you like to yourself and your enemies and it shall be so. If i remember to mention you name not, pleas dont be upset, next time i will make sure i do that. Is a blessing to be a patentee. God bless us. God bless patentee.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2011
Any oppresses or oppressor that is oppressing comandclem and we patentee, God Almight we oppress them and compress them with a compressor till they compress to the stage of un-oppress. Is blessing to be a patentee. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ejyik: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2011
Banjo24:

SUB-OUTCOME OF THE MEETING

WE ARRIVED AT BABA'S PALACE AT 12:01 PM NAME {WITH-HELD}AN WE BEING TOLD TO MOVE TO BABA'S PALACE, BUT DUE TO MULTITUDE OF PATENTEE THE PALACE WAS UNABLE TO OCCUPY WE PATENTEE.
WE HAVE TO MOVE BACK TO BABA'S COMPOUND AND ARRANGE OUR SELF'S.

THE MEETING WAS COMMENCE WITH OPENING PRAYER BY THE MANAGER OF LAGOS STATE, MR AJAMU. MR AJAMU INTRODUCE HIMSELF AND OTHER STAFFS

SUB-POINTS BEING ADDRESS
{1} NEGOTIATION BTW COMANDCLEM AND MOBILE
{2} WHY DO WE OPT FOR NEGOTIATION
{3} WHAT IS OUR GAIN AFTER THE NEGOTIATION
{4} DID MOBILE OPT OUT
{5} WHAT WAS THE REPLY OF MOBILE
{6}WHAT WAS THE REPLY OF OBASANJO TO COMADLEM
{7} WERE ARE WE NOW
{8} WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP
{9} CAUSE OF SLEEKJ
{10} BENEFIT FOR BEING A PATENTEE

TRULY THERE WAS A NEGOTIATION BTW COMANDCLEM AND MOBILE. THE INTERFERENCE OF OBASANJO WAS NOT A SHAME, BUT A BLESSING WHICH WE BE REALIZE BY ALL PATENTEE ACROSS THE GLOBE.

WHY DO WE OPT FOR NEGOTIATION IN FIRST PLACE. FOR A FORMAL PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO OFFER HIMSELF WE NEED TO ACCEPT THE OFFER, BECAUSE WE ARE SURE THAT GOOD THING IS COMING OUT OF THE NEGOTATION PROCESS.

WHAST IS OUR GAIN.
{1} KNOWING THE WEAKEN POINT OF MOBILE
{2}SHOWING TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD THAT MOBILE IS A CON COMPANY
{3} TO COO OBASANJO AND TO SHOW HIM THE ATROCITY OF MOBILE ARE PERPETRATED AND SO ON

DID MOBILE OPT OUT?
YES THEY DO AS WE WISH.

WHAT WAS THE REPLY OF MOBILE TO OBASANJO?
MOBILE ACCEPT KNOWING {PROF CLEMENT UWEMEDIMOH} AS A CONTRACTOR ONLY AND LIE TO OBASANJO THAT THEY ONLY ASK HIM TO SUPPLY THEM A COMMERCIAL PAINTS IN 1980 AND THEY PAID HIM AS WELL.

THE REPLY OF OBASABJO TO COMANDCLEM WAS THAT WE SHOULD SEEK ANY OTHER MEANS IN GETTING OUR MONEY. {REDRESS}.

WHAT WAS OUR GAIN FROM ALL THIS NEGOTIATION.
WE REALLY THANK GOD THAT THIS NEGOTIATION COMES UP.

MOBILE THINK THEY ARE SMART BY SENDING UN LETTER HEADED PAPER TO OBASANJO. MOBILE DID NOT INCLUDE THEIR REF: NO WHEN REPLYING OBASANJO. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
WE GOT THEM IN SO MANY WAYS.

MOBILE HAS TO COPY OF THE NEGOTIATION DOCUMENT BUT WE HAVE ? { COOL DAWN} SECURITY REASON

MOBILE LISTED NINE POINTS WHY THEY WILL NOT PAY COMANDLEM, AND THEY ARE TAKING THE NINE POINTS TO SUPREME COURT. ONCE AGAIN MY PEOPLE ALLELUYAH FOR THAT POINTS. {WE GOT THEM ALL}

MOBILE ARE USING 300 MUMU LAWYERS BUT WE ARE USING 15 SOUND LAWYERS WHO AS WON 5 OUT OF SIX CASES.

ARE WE SURE WE ARE GOING TO WIN IN SUPREME COURT
WE ARE VERY SURE AND VICTORY IS CERTAIN. MIND YOU { WE ARE TAKING OVER}

ALOT OF GOOD DOCUMENT ARE ON GROUNG TO BACK IT UP. INCLUDING THE ONE FORMAL PRESIDENT OLUSENGUN AREMU OBASSANJO WROTE TO COMANDLEM AND MOBILE INDICATING THAT MOBILE OWE COMANDCEM. THAT IS WHY I SAID EARLY ON THAT NEGOTIATION IS A BLESSING FOR COMANCLEM.

NOTE {SUPREME COURT CASE SHOULD NOT BE MAID PUBLIC ON ANY SITE TO AVOID GIVING THEM INFO ABOUT HOW WE ARE SUCCEEDING. ODER FROM ABOVE}

JUST A LITTLE OUT OF ALL. A LITTLE THAT CAN BE POSTED.

{6} WHAT WAS THE REPLY OF MOBILE TO OBASANJO
{7} WHAT WAS THE REPLY OF OBASANJO TO COMANDCLEM
{8} WERE ARE WE NOW
{9} WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP
{10} CAUSE OF SLEEK

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]1. now that mobil is back in court what is the hope of the teeming patentees.
2. i am worried about the continual increase in registration fees cos this will not give room for the low income and the unemployed to register as this is supposed to be meant for their libration. N30000, N150,000 for patentee reg and prince reg. is rather on the high side.

OMOKEMESI what do you have to say about this.
[/font]
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by kaykaz: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2011
TO all patentees in the house i say well done for the good work in this thread,i have been reading many post in the  thread  for some time now and i salute like of Mr omokemesi,banjo,goodsayes et al.am also a patentee who believe in the vision of comandclem.GOD will take us there soon,somebody say amen.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2011
SAIBUHARI  BECOMES A CONFUSED MAN: Dropped OMOKEMESI to LIE against GODSAYES !                                                              Saibuhari shamelessly  declared:                                            "Omokemesi, it was not  you that said what i  quoted. It was GODSAYES as shown above."                                                                    saibuhari, as a master of English Language, are you saying that "President Goodluck Jonathan IS CAPABLE ENOUGH TO ORDER MOBIL TO PAY", as posted by GODPAYES, the same as "JONATHAN HAS ORDERED MOBIL TO PAY", as alleged by you?  Poor you!  You have, indeed,  become a confused man!                                                   ~OMOKEMESI                                                         @   What saibuhari posted earlier in order to disgrace me:                                                       "But  was it not in the  forum  that omokemesi  gleefully  announced that  Jonathan  has ordered  mobil to pay."                                                        " If   indeed Jonathan ordered   mobil to pay as announced by Omokemesi, why is   comandclem now going to  supreme court as reported here today by Banjo?"
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by agboola22: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
i am very happy about what is happening about cccnl of Nigeria may god bless all of original patentee worldwide under ccnl and almighty God will deal with all of enemy of progress of our ccnl foundation
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by agboola22: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
mr omookemesi i can see that you do not have work at all. why you choose to reply those oloriburuku eniyan instead of face our work on this page. you do not know that silent is the best answer for dindinrin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by agboola22: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2011
whoever have latest about ccnl should post. anybody that fashion against ccnl will not prosper. AMEN
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by anexxus(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
I just stumbled on this thread and am truly shocked that some Nigerians still do not realized that they were defrauded. Please, i implore they so called 'patentees' to simply read and anlayse the final judgment of the Federal High Court, Uyo that was delivered in 2009. The Court dismissed Comandclaim's case in its entirety and considered as utterly lacking in merit and substance. If you cannot understand the grammar find a lawyer to review the judgment for you. the lawyer may not charge you more than N3,000.00. What was fraudulent is for the promoters of Commandclem to opt to pay royalties to people on the basis of a non existing judgment or the disputed claim with Mobil. People, you should be writing to EFCCC by now to help in you in getting your money back.

Please, just head to the nearest Federal High Court in your state and ask the staff there to assist you to obtain the judgment of the federal high Court, Uyo in (FHC/UY/CS/47/2003) UWEMEDIMO AND COMMANDCLEM V MOBIL PRODUCING UNLIMITED. If you want your money back before the old man dies or before the company gets liquidated, stop all this nonsense posting and ACT NOW!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
Annexus we dnt av EFCCC in nigeria, ur composition is flawed n of cos old gist.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
anexxus, do you think you are brilliant enough to deceive genuine Patentees?, CAPITAL NO.
hold your peace and keep your advise for the advantage of your family
you are less privileged to acquire knowledge about what you are saying

you are sent to cause distractions
inform your boss that sent you that he is fighting against GOD.
and this may be the end of his life if he disagree to back off
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
@anexxus, yes i agree with u that u stumbled due to the fact that u are deformed instead of being informed. Who told u the final ruling was in uyo? Bring facts not 'i thought' pls
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by agboola22: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
anexxless you are dead when you are alive. You have missed the road. do not let me hear you on this page again.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2011
Ejyik, Kaykaz, agboola22, you guys are welcome on board
we, genuine Patentees under the umbrella of CCNL are so glad
to have you guys in our midst, GOD bless you all.

NOTE:- Any one with the latest edition of Liberation News Paper should try and
           post info on Patentees News, thanks.
         ~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by anexxus(m): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2011
@bassette I am sure that you know I meant EFCC

@GODSAYES, what did i say? Have you read the Judgment of the Federal high Court, Uyo at all? What does it say? Please what then is the basis of your knowledge (or ignorance). If you have read the judgment before making the comments you made, then you are a religious fraudster.

@Nsiman please where was the final ruling on the matter?

@agboola22: BECAUSE OF YOUR THREAT, I HAVE NOW COME TO STAY ON THIS THREAD!!!

GODSAYES and agboola22 threats TO ME on this thread clearly shows that there is a syndicate operating to keep innocent patentees and people in the dark about the Commandclem matter.  Any innocent person WHO WANTS his/her money back or for someone to be held accountable for this monumental fraud should simply send a letter attaching photocopies of the documents in his possession  to EFCC. EFCC  offices in Lagos is located at No. 15A Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. Just send a letter addressed in an envelope to EFCC and there will act on it. All you need to say in that letter is that EFCC should investigate and the will act on it.  I wish you luck.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by agboola22: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
anexxus thank you for your concern about us
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2011
We know whr d anti-graft office is located,u dnt nid to advertise it here.are u an EFCC marketer?why don't u approach ur EFCC to report ccnl since u r so patriotic.i bliv u av a mission n 4yi d@ mission has failed.thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.