Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157154 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2011
QUOTABLE QUOTE  OF ONE OF SAIBUHARI'S  WHITE FRIENDS  ABOUT THE BLACK RACE LED BY NIGERIA:                           
"I agree i would
know nothing
about disciplined
and poised black
men, CAUSE THEY
DONT EXIST
NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!
DANCE MORE FOR
YOUR WHITE
MASTERS NIGGER
PUPPET"
                                         Saibuhari, since you have vowed that you would ensure that our       "BRILLIANT INVENTOR " , Prof Clement Uwemedimoh,              a Black Nigerian like your self, would not reap the fruit of his Invention in your lifetime, I say well done, a NIGGER!                                                  Your white friend said  you are not disciplined
and poised  since you are a black man!
                                        SAIBUHARI, THE            NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!
DANCE MORE FOR
YOUR WHITE
MASTERS NIGGER
PUPPET!                                                                I am sorry for Nigeria and millions of innocent suffering Nigerians.                                                             God will surely revenge.                                                                ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
banjo and omokemesi what wrong with you guy it now obvious that you two have let down yourself to the level of all this haters they now use ur words against you and abuses against you, anyway na una know ooo but still am now at akure and for that stupid money 2000 make una no send am to my phone ooo cos chin gbaenni i no dey pay .not even a kobo una be theif oo una never pay anything scn yrs not even pure water una come they talk of 2000 make una go borrow money for world bank we are all losser's we took the risk and at the end we played the fool gave chances to haters to say what they want plz no patentie should pay any money for any cos argeement na agreement.we are not fools, make all of una shot the Bleep uporrow money for world bank we are all losser's we took the risk and at the end we played the fool gave chances to haters to say what they want plz no patentie should pay any money for any cos argeement na agreement.we are not fools, make all of una shot the Bleep up
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
banjo and omokemesi what wrong with you guy it now obvious that you two have let down yourself to the level of all this haters they now use ur words against you and abuses against you, anyway na una know ooo but still am now at akure and for that stupid money 2000 make una no send am to my phone ooo cos chin gbaenni i no dey pay .not even a kobo una be theif oo una never pay anything scn yrs not even pure water una come they talk of 2000 make una go borrow money for world bank we are all losser's we took the risk and at the end we played the fool gave chances to haters to say what they want plz no patentie should pay any money for any cos argeement na agreement.we are not fools, make all of una shot the Bleep uporrow money for world bank we are all losser's we took the risk and at the end we played the fool gave chances to haters to say what they want plz no patentie should pay any money for any cos argeement na agreement.we are not fools, make all of una shot the Bleep up
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
@WALEXY1952, PLS COME OUT CLEAN, DO THEY ASKED YOU TO BRING #2000? EN IF SO WHAT ARE THEY
(COMANDCLEM) GOING TO USE IT FOR?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saiGEJ: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2011
Comandclem, grand deciever of the century. U decieved millions of Nigerians with parting with their hard earned money knowing that u re not going to get any royalty. I will come back soon with my reasons.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ Walexy 1952, I am suprised at your behaviour.  Did you receive any text message from me forcing you to pay any money?                                                                  Saibuhari accused Comandclem of sending text messages to Patentees to send N2 000 to assist the Company for the cost of the suit instituted against Mobil at the Supreme Court.                                                      I replied Saibuhari that I did not receive such text message.            But I promised to pay the money to support Comandclem to prosecute the case against Mobil.  I even promised to borrow money to pay it. That was and still my personal decision.                                               It appears many patentees did not read the Comandclem's FAQ before they registered  as patentees.                                                        I have said it before and will repeat it here again.                                                                     If Comandclem did not win  Federal Court of Appeal Judgement of December 8, 2009, all patentees in any category would have forgotten about Comandclem and  their  respective  investments there.                                               I was drafting an open letter to Prof Clement Uwemedimoh which I wanted to publish on this Thread before I read Walexy's post.  I think I will shelve it.                                              It was in Comandclem's FAQ that patentees would not even get refund of their investment if the Company failed to win the case against Mobil.                                                                     It was asked what would happen if Comandclem won the case and Mobil refused to pay.                                                      Comandclem claimed that as a responsible Company, Mobil would respect the rule of law and would not refuse to pay royalty to the Company.    This in a plain language, means that payment of allowances to patentees is dependent on Mobil's payment of royalties.      Comandclem never told any patentee that  there was any  other source open to them to even refund patentees their registeration fees if Mobil failed to pay.                                                That is why we must support Comandclem in this final and decisive Supreme Court case with our prayers and financial support, if possible.                                             I have said it many times that our enemies would not like  Comandclem to get the money to go to Supreme Court.                                                 But I pray that God's will must  prevail.                                                I wish to point out at this stage that up till now, I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO COMANDCLEM OFFICE in Lagos ,AND NONE OF THEM EVEN KNOW WHERE I LIVE.                                             And before man and God, I have never taken any  Brown Envelope or a kobo from them.                                                             ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
What more can i say ? Mr omokemesi have said it all. The text message you are talking about have not yet receive it, but no matter the circumstance may be where we are coming from is more than where we are going. A little patient is more needed to kill if off. Now we are in supreme court and this is the last lap of everything. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
Sometime i even think being a nigerian is mistake, but dont mind me because God can not make a mistake. Kudos to all who stood by comandclem day and night. May God continue to bless you all.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
Human are not God. If human
could have the chance to be God,
they would have close dawn all
comandclem offices. They would
have kill the inventor. They
would have kill all patentee .
They would have bribe the
judges not to allow supreme
court to hold. They would have
commanded the inventor to
give them the certificate. They
would have kill me. They would
have bribe the journalist more
than 4000 naira. They would
have collect more money from
comandclem manager. They
would have close dawn the
forum. They would have turn
themself to iron lady. They
would have commanded one
patentee to help them ask
questions. They would have
created their own paint. They
would have legalize liberation
haram. They would have wish
we should'nt wake up
tomorrow. They you have allow
the only judge who support
their corrupt mind to live and
spend her 500 billion naira bribe.
Tomorrow would have die. But
man no bi God. Praise the Lord
man no bi God.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
Shameless people. Useless criminals. You have not received the text message from ccnl and Omokemesi claims not to know where ccnl office is in lagos, so all the insider information from ccnl that you have been releasing here and secret documents you claim to have who has been giving them to you?. Am surprised you patentee robbers have not denied that such a message was not sent to patentees to N2000 each. By feigning ignorance of the text message you are exposing the deceitful intent in you. Where is your shame. Augutst 17 has come and gone yet no payment. What are you useless entities still deoing in this forum. So you know that collecting the money is dependent on mobil paying why then have you been giving patentees assurance all these years as if you are the mobil that will pay? These funny characters dont know that they more they justify what they do, the more they expose themselves.
Omokemesi, Banjo, airmark, the best thing to do is to commit suicide and save mankind your useless and deceitful existence. You guys are just a big disgress.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
Omokemesi, Banjo, Airmark

If you have eyes and brains to co-ordinate the eyes, you would have read what patentees are writing. Do you remember what i told you in the past A? That gradually they will come to the knowledge that all you and comandclem has been doing is deceit and stealing. Now they are becoming wise. Can you read? If you cant read, pls ask somebody to help you read and interprete.You are losing your constituency. You are losing support and your world would is about to crash. What a pity to organised thieves.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:05am On Aug 20, 2011
@ Saibuhari, where on this Thread did I mention that I had "secret Document"? Go through the Thread from the first page to the current page and quote where I said I had "secret document". Because you have made series of allegations against me which you would shamelessly say it was another person that said so without any apology for attempting to damage my integrity. I am expecting your post about the secret do issue. If you are also sure that what I said that I have never visited Lagos office of Comandclem is not true, swear the God should destroy you. It is because of false allegation that heartless and wicked people would make against me that I have not attended any of the meetings called by Comandclem. Ask Banjo if he knows me. TEXT MESSAGE I am now confirming that I have now received the message through my email. Like I told you by the time I did not receive the message, I am going to send my own contribution. If you like, you can poison your self for my decision. BUT as a Christian, I advise you not to commit suicide for my decision to continue to support Comandclem, not blindly. You have no comment on all my posts which I asked you to read? Have you heard of a situation whereby a bank customer who was indebted to his bank for circumstances beyond his control was given another loan in order to enable him continue business so as to be able to pay the original debt ? Are you aware that most of the Banks that were distressed and bailed out by the Central Bank are now doing fine? Do you think it is advisable for those who invested in some cases above N500,000 to prefer to lose the money in stead of paying additional N2,000, which was caused by wicked people like you? The Almighty God will pay all of you in many folds, who are restlessly working against Prof Clement Uwemedimoh from reaping the fruit of his Invention which would also benefit the country and millions of suffering Nigerians. Thousands of Inventors are collecting millions and billions of dollars per year for their respective inventions. Why should that of Nigeria be an exception? I am sure if Chief Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory is alive, this is the type of a case he will even be prepared to handle free of charge! But God is alive, watching. For all I know, no one will not die and we shall all give account of our stewardship. It was "NOTHING" that every one of us brought to this world and by the time we aro leaving this world, nobody will take along more than "NOTHING" which he/she brought to the world. This is absolutely real, even if you are multi-billionaire! ~OMOKEMESI ~OMOKEMESI I am expecting your post about the secret do issue. If you are also sure that what I said that I have never visited Lagos office of Comandclem is not true, swear the God should destroy you. It is because of false allegation that heartless and wicked people would make against me that I have not attended any of the meetings called by Comandclem. Ask Banjo if he knows me. TEXT MESSAGE I am now confirming that I have now received the message through my email. Like I told you by the time I did not receive the message, I am going to send my own contribution. If you like, you can poison your self for my decision. BUT as a Christian, I advise you not to commit suicide for my decision to continue to support Comandclem, not blindly. You have no comment on all my posts which I asked you to read? Have you heard of a situation whereby a bank customer who was indebted to his bank for circumstances beyond his control was given another loan in order to enable him continue business so as to be able to pay the original debt ? Are you aware that most of the Banks that were distressed and bailed out by the Central Bank are now doing fine? Do you think it is advisable for those who invested in some cases above N500,000 to prefer to lose the money in stead of paying additional N2,000, which was caused by wicked people like you? The Almighty God will pay all of you in many folds, who are restlessly working against Prof Clement Uwemedimoh from reaping the fruit of his Invention which would also benefit the country and millions of suffering Nigerians. Thousands of Inventors are collecting millions and billions of dollars per year for their respective inventions. Why should that of Nigeria be an exception? I am sure if Chief Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory is alive, this is the type of a case he will even be prepared to handle free of charge! But God is alive, watching. For all I know, no one will not die and we shall all give account of our stewardship. It was "NOTHING" that every one of us brought to this world and by the time we aro leaving this world, nobody will take along more than "NOTHING" which he/she brought to the world. This is absolutely real, even if you are multi-billionaire! ~OMOKEMESI ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2011
Omokemesi,

You are a shameless con artist. You have no integrity. You now admit that you have received the text message asking patentee to pay N2000 each. Who are you deceiving? Do you need to receive the text message? Are you not one of those that send the text message and you are here pretending? Because you and your gangsters know the text message is public information, thats why you didnt deny that such message was sent to patentees. Whatever is the case, you and your gangsters are a big disgrace to mankind for your evil plot against poor people. Am happy the truth is coming out and people are getting to know who to believe. If not for anything, you thieves cant come here again to drop dates and make those fake promises of "mobil has promised to pay", "we are receiving our money next month", and so on and so forth. SHAME TO YOU DECEIVERS - OMOKEKEMIS, AIRMARK, BANJO, SUREBOY, TENFOUR AND A HOST OF OTHERS I CANT REMEMBER THEIR USELESS NAMES. Am laughing in Banjo's language.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saiGEJ: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2011
CCNL decieved us in parting with our money! Nemesis will soon catch up with u.
1. U lied to us tht Supreme court has given u victory. While in real sense, it was an injunction Mobil earlier raised for the lower courts to dismiss ur claim.
2. U also lied tht immediately a court ruling was announced in ur favour, you will stop registration. Now its almost 2 yrs, tht the Appeal court gave u victory and u are still urging ppl to come and register or update.
3. Since Dec. 2009, you are yet to further ur course in getting ur self-acclaimed royalty. Instead, u have been following OBJ, begging and pleading for him to intervene, because, u know tht u don't have any evidence, tht Mobil has infringed on ur patent.
4. In his letter, OBJ stated tht the "paint u CLAIMED to have owned", emphasizing tht he is not even sure whether u owned the invention.
5. For all these yrs u have been in existence, NO ANY NATIONAL or Even GOSSIP columns have ever carry ur story and yet, because, u take us for granted, u are saying, Mobil has bribed all newspaper houses, thts why they dont carry ur stories. But in actual sense, thet have discovered tht ur claim doesn't hold any water for it to be published. Instead, u create ur funny newspaper, inorder to continue decieving Nigerians to further register or update.
5. Why tht the World Intellectual Property Organisation has not intervene in ur case? They wld ve taken Mobil to World Court to enforce payment. But, it knows tht u owned the invention, but there is no evidence of infringment.
I rest my case for now. Further reasons for decieving me to part with my hard earned money of 1 Prince, 1 Princess and 2 ordinary patentee reg. will follow.
~Sai Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, aka- saiGEJ.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2011
You have to laugh in my own language cause that is the best for you. Comandclem would have be in big shame now if his not yet in supreme court. Tell me what disgrace you are talking about ? It normal for those who have not seen the benefit of their investment to be border, but dont forget they all knew you are involved negatively. So, there no how they can be part of you.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
@banjo aka rat shut up u blindly expose urself by saying u will support ccnl with d money they requested for a sensitive patentee will know dat u are benefitng from patentee money what a shame.u have no place to hide cos going through ur post it shows dat only gullible ppl can fall dis your childish post.as for omokemesi i said it earlier dat u are useless on dis forum.yhank god a lot of patentees are knowing d truth banjoooo oleeeeeeeeee god bless u saibuhari
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
"saibuhari (m)
Nigeria
Re: Comandclem
Patentees Assembly
« #2060 on: Today at
10:49:16 AM »
Omokemesi,
You are a shameless con
artist. You have no
integrity. You now admit
that you have received the
text message asking
patentee to pay N2000
each. Who are you
deceiving? Do you need to
receive the text message?
Are you not one of those
that send the text
message and you are here
pretending?  "                                                                                            Saibuhari,  Saibuhari, Saibuhari. If it was not through your post that I first learnt about the TEXT MESSAGE, i will not live to enjoy the fruit of my labour.                                                          But if it is through your post that I first learnt about the TEXT MESSAGE, you will not live to enjoy the fruit of your labour.                                                    Up till now you have not answered my question: is it true that Comandclem has filed a suit against Mobil at the Supreme  Court?                                                                   With this your last post , I will not reply you directly, even if you post with "saiobasanjo".                                                       You are  a Satan's     Ambassador.  Carry on with your opposition to what will benefit Nigeria and Nigerians.                                                      In my last post I asked Saibuhari to quote where I mentioned in this Assembly that I had "secret document" as alleged by him. Did Saibuhari refer to it in his reply? He ignored it because he knew that he deliberately lied against me just to smear my name.                                                   If anybody comes to this Assembly to claim that he registered thousands of his   relations , including his forefather, as Comandclem patentees, princes, kings, queens, governors or prisoners,  that is his personal problem.                                              I, omokemesi, will continue to faithfully serve my God and humanity until He calls me to Himself.                                              I am happy that viewers read our posts and are able to judge whose posts make sense. But the greatest Judge is the Almighty God.                                                       "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still; and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.                                                                 And behold, I come quickly, and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work.                                          I am  Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."                                                       Revelation 22: 11-13                                     .    I hereby step aside.                                              ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abover: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2011
Omokemesi how are you? I have not seen the message from ccnl and i will be glad 2 pay the 2000 even more but how do i pay is the problem, do i need to go to there office or send it to there acct? 1 thing most of this plp do not understand is that "there is nothing without advantages that do not have disadvantages" u plp need to thank God for all u are are seen now is taken as the disadvantages, when the advantages comes, none of u that abuse omekemesi will give him anything. All his only trying to do is to get information across to every patentee, he his only a patentee just like others. It happen to all and we need to do it together or we loose all our money.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2011
Omokemesi:
                                                                            Chima nwoke,  Chima nwoke, Chima nwoke. If it was not through your post that I first learnt about the TEXT MESSAGE, i will not live to enjoy the fruit of my labour.                                                          But if it is through your post that I first learnt about the TEXT MESSAGE, you will not live to enjoy the fruit of your labour.                                                     
Amen, amen and amen. God bless you sir.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2011
Just got da message from my brother in 9ja about the #2000
comandclem I got ur back, I'm sending my contribution as soon as possible
even in multiple folds, who ever wanna die let him die

UP, UP, UP, COMANDCLEM.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
Omokemesi, airmark, banjo, Godsayes and other thieves

You do not have credibility. You guys opened this thread to deceive patentees and other innocent nigerian. You opened the thread to steal from where you did not sow. What you have stolen will surely purge you. My happiness is that you have lost credibility. You can see how many people that have turned against you and more will follow. At least you criminals wont come here to drop dates and make fake promises. Very soon you will become irrelevant in this forum.
@Omokemesi, you said you wont reply me directly. That will be because I exposed you so much that you now want to avoid me. You just wish I post nothing about you. You just wish I disappear from here. Unfortunately I am here to saty. I will flush you and your co satanic agents rampaging on patentees money away from this forum. For your information, its too late to decide to avoid me. Remember you took same decision sometime ago and even instructed your fellow gangsters to ignore all my post. Remember again that I promised you that none of you can afford to ignore me. I told you that the only way to avoid me is to repent from your evil activities here. But you didnt repent and true to my promise to you you could not just afford to ignore me. But how can you ignore Saibuhari of all people! Saibuhar represents the truth, patriotism, love, peace but also war for those who spoil for war. Whatever you want you will get it in abundance from saibuhari. If you repent today and renounce your evil ways and make restitution, I will forgive you. Then you will see my love and friendship.

For now you Omokemesi, airmark, banjo, tenfour, Godsayes. You are are all thieves, liars, deceivers, corrupt and shameless. You Omokemesi preach the gospel with your upper lip and preach criminality with the lower lip. Please commit suicide and die and save mankind your useless existence.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 12:38am On Aug 21, 2011
hahaha!

Comedians in da house!

grin grin grin

Oh lest i forget, how do i pay the N2000 contribution? I want to give my enemies goose pimples grin grin grin so that they will quickly JUMP into the lagoon because i am contributing my money for the liberation of my brothers and sisters.

God bless Comandclem and everyone else.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 12:46am On Aug 21, 2011
Whatever you want you will get it in abundance from saibuhari. If you repent today and renounce your evil ways and make restitution, I will forgive you. Then you will see my love and friendship.

saidirtyenvelope is begging for love and friendship grin grin grin

hahahahaha! hungry comedian of the 21st century. grin grin grin

please more comedies! Fellow Patentees please let's welcome the 1 and only HUNGRY comedian "SAIDIRTYENVELOPE" to give us more entertainment on this thread. grin grin grin

God bless Comandclem and everyone else!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2011
My good people money collector don dey vex ooh because i said he was the only one to collect the money back. That ok my boy !! i can fill your pain but am not here to take the pain away, but am here to add more. This how to reply. Lol, He don dey pain am.

@saiGEJ dont just come here and talk rubbish. You said Obasanjo reject us because we did not have evidence to back up our points abi ? Can you provide the add copy letter where you read that from ? Cause i have mind here wit me. Did you fine anything like redress in that of yours if you really have ? Cause i think or know or knew or ponder or wonder you are talking, speaking, writing or thinking about to write abstra** ask saibribe how is being done here.
ve ? Cause i think or know or knew or ponder or wonder you are talking, speaking, writing or thinking about to write abstra** ask saibribe how is being done here.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 1:10am On Aug 21, 2011
One on one salute to all my good people who always keep liberation haram faith negative. Saibribe i knew you fill the pain too but am not here to take away as well, but am here to add to it. Dont ever, i repeat dont ever have it in mind we are going to leave this forum. If your mind is still giving you probability about it the probability is zero. Boy we are not leaving!!? But one person is going to leave. Guess who saibribe !! You are scare saibribe ? Dont be, because is you. Still dey laugh in my own language Taiwanology. Saibribe dont copy my laugh ooh. Lol, aiwanology. Saibribe dont copy my laugh ooh. Lol,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 1:47am On Aug 21, 2011
Some time i fill the pain for saibribe. Why ? Because when saibribe and her OGA they talk about us cheiii !? He dey be like second world war. Saibribe OGA dey talk to his slave saibribe: Make sure you get those people dawn. Since all this time they have not yet stop talking about comandclem. Make sure that forum do not exist again. I log no to that forum last week and i get to know patentee are still existing. What are you doing ? What am i paying you for ? Bring those people dawn or you loose your job. Saibribe: OGA, i dey try ooh, those patentee just dey stuborn. Dey too like comandclem OGA. Pls OGA dont let me loose my job, where did you want me to start from. That how saibribe fill each time he log on to patentee forum. That why he always tell us to go and die because he dont want to loose is slavery. But we no fit die. : OGA, i dey try ooh, those patentee just dey stuborn. Dey too like comandclem OGA. Pls OGA dont let me loose my job, where did you want me to start from. That how saibribe fill each time he log on to patentee forum. That why he always tell us to go and die because he dont want to loose is slavery. But we no fit die.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2011
THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT COMANDCLEM TEXT MESSAGE TO PROVE THE TYPE OF PERSON SAIBUHARI IS: quoted below is Sai bu ha ri's Post from where I first learnt about the TEXT MESSAGE. Quoted next was my IMMEDIATE reply to his post. please read both Posts: "saibuhari (m)
Nigeria
Patentees Assembly
« #2022 on: August 17,
2011, 10:28 PM »
Banjo and omokemesi and
Airmark and co.
How shameless can your
company be. Instead of
thinking of ways to refund
several millions ccnl has
amassed from patentees
over the years, you have
the shameless boldness to
send patentees text
message today to
contribute N2000 each. Is
this madness or
something else? If brains
of peopel in ccnl are
working they should have
considered the fact that
the levy is unthinkable.
Have people in ccnl lost
their heads? Are you guys
under some evil spell.
Banjo and Omokemesi you
have always been online
in the last one week
around this time knowing
that is the time sign on
here. Come out of your
hide and respond and
explain this senseless levy.
If not for me and my
friends, you would have
used patentees assembly
forum to send the levy but
because you know what
awaits you you guys
decided to send text
messages. Must you ccnl
milk poor nigerians dry?
Haba, this ccnl madness
calls for concern. You two
have proven not to have a
shame, so in your
shamelessness come on
and explain the levy of
N2000. I want to pause
here until you give your
usual twisted stories.
Report to moderator
Liberating the ignoran t.
MY IMMEDIATE REPLY "Omokemesi (m)
IBADAN, Nigeria.
Patentees Assembly
« #2023 on: August 18,
2011, 12:00 AM » Modify
@ Saibuhari, Saibusapo,
Saibrown Envelope,
Nigeria's Corruption
Crusade leader! Where did
you hold your "ON AUGUST
17 WE STAND" at last?
Were you allowed a space
at Bar Beach? You
promoted your ill-fated
"ON AUGUST 17 WE
STAND" event for more
than two weeks in this
Assembly. We asked you
to send reports of your
silly activities to this
Assembly. Was there no
activity after all? How
many Comandclem
Patentees did you kill to
mark your "ON AUGUST 17
WE STAND"? Where did
you bury them and how
many of your follow
follow thugs attended
their funeral as promised
by your heartless idiots?
The lives of your fellow
Nigerians do not mean
anything to you people
because of how much? In
any event, which of the
many Nigerian
Newspapers will publish
report of your "August 17"
event? TEXT MESSAGE I
have not received the text
message you mentioned
in your post. I am ready to
send my own N2.000 to
support Comandclem for
the successful prosecution
of the suit against Mobil at
the Supreme Court. I CAN
EVEN BORROW MONEY TO
SEND IT! It is because you
are not enlightened and
exposed and well read.
Otherwise, you would
have read or known that
even in other countries,
financially incapacitated
inventors being robbed by
patent infringers raised
funds to prosecute
companies like Mobil. And
if you don't know what is
in vogue in America now,
there are many law firms
that will not take a cent
from Inventors to
prosecute infringers. The
law firm will only take a
percentage of damages
after payment by such
Patent infringer(s).
SAIBUHARI, YOU CAN see
how silly, ignorant,
uninformed and
unintelligent you are? You
are no match. Good night.
~OMOKEMESI" @OBSERVATION You will observe that Sai bu ha ri sent his Post on August 17, 2011 at 10.28 PM. I sent my own reply the same night of August 17, 2011 but modified it at 12 midnight. Before I POSTED the above, Comandclem had not sent any Message to me. AND I WILL PROVE THIS AGAIN LATER. Happy Sunday to you all. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2011
@banjo l laughed when i read ur frivolous post who is feeling pain with ur childish comment on dis thread ur post can only be important to those criminals like u wonder shall never end look at dis rat giving himself recognition your oga omokemesi is useless on dis forum no wonder he has turn d forum into a land of curse it shows how frustrated u are.hmmm@airmark mad man u are still there it remains 8 degree for u to run mad totally.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2011
THE TYPE OF PERSON SAIBUHARI IS:                                                       Saibuhari is an ungodly wicked liar. He alleged that I was one of those who sent the text message to Patentees.                                                             From the email message from Comandclem quoted below, you will discover that the message was emailed to me on August 18, 2011 while that of Sai bu ha ri was read by me on August 17, 2011.                                                                     Please read on                                     

"COMANDCLEM APPEAL FOR
SUPPORT.
Thu Aug 18th, 2011 5:59
AM EDT
“FINALY,W RE @ D
Supreme Court Wt Mobil so
as to Seek Redress on Our
Royalty. WE APEAL TO ALL
PATENTEE 2 SUPORT US WT
PRAYERS AND N2000
EACH 4DIS LAST FIGHT @ D
SUPREME COURT SO DAT W
Can GET OUR MONEY BY
CONSTITUTN.PLS,PAY
THROUGH D ACCT NO:
0103927500 - ACT NAME:
COMANDCLEM NIG LTD ;
INTERCONTINENTAL BANK
PLC: PLS,INFORM OTHERS’’
Dear Patentee World Wide,
APPEAL FOR COMANDCLEM
SUPPORT AT THE SUPREME
COURT
We appreciate your
Support so far for the
Progress of Comandclem
Nig
Ltd and Our Prayers is that
We Shall all Eat the Fruit of
Our Labour
by God’s Divine Grace.
Amen."

read what the heartless Corruption Crusader, shameless Mr Brown Envelope said again:                                         
"saibuhari (m)
Nigeria
Patentees Assembly
« #2060 on: Yesterday at
10:49:16 AM »
Omokemesi,
You are a shameless con
artist. You have no
integrity. You now admit
that you have received the
text message asking
patentee to pay N2000
each. Who are you
deceiving? Do you need to
receive the text message?
Are you not one of those
that send the text
message and you are here
pretending? Because you
and your gangsters know
the text message is public
information, thats why
you didnt deny that such
message was sent to
patentees."                                                           You will discover from my earlier reply to this foolish man that I was prepared to even borrow money to pay the N2,000, when  Comandclem message had not been received by me.                                                  Saibuhari is a lunatic, a huge man with kindergarten brain.                                            Why is it that it is only in the night that you always have time to be on the internet?                                         IS IT OLUWOLE STREET AT DAY TIME, YAHOO YAHOO AT NIGHT? ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2011
@arenal, have said it that am not here to take the pain away, but to add to it ooh !! i means PAINS. You alway talk like this because you dont go through your post before posting. Your abusive words are now reducing, why ? Am really expecting your abuse words because that is roots of my abuse to you. Why cant you cant you abuse my mum and dad again. What about my aunty and brother. Dont forget cousin, nephew and co. Common my kid, start raining abusive words. Dont forget the more you abusive me the more i will instruct the manager to give you more money lol, rds. Dont forget the more you abusive me the more i will instruct the manager to give you more money lol,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2011
Human are not God. If human
could have the chance to be God,
they would have close dawn all
comandclem offices. They would
have kill the inventor. They
would have kill all patentee .
They would have bribe the
judges not to allow supreme
court to hold. They would have
commanded the inventor to
give them the certificate. They
would have kill me. They would
have bribe the journalist more
than 4000 naira. They would
have collect more money from
comandclem manager. They
would have close dawn the
forum. They would have turn
themself to iron lady. They
would have commanded one
patentee to help them ask
questions. They would have
created their own paint. They
would have legalize liberation
haram. They would have wish
we should'nt wake up
tomorrow. They you have allow
the only judge who support
their corrupt mind to live and
spend her 500 billion naira bribe.
Tomorrow would have die. But
man no bi God. Praise the Lord
man no bi God.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2011
Whatever you want you will get it in abundance from saibuhari. If you repent today and renounce your evil ways and make restitution, I will forgive you. Then you will see my love and friendship.

saidirtyenvelope is begging for love and friendship grin grin grin

hahahahaha! hungry comedian of the 21st century. grin grin grin

please more comedies! Fellow Patentees please let's welcome the 1 and only HUNGRY comedian "SAIDIRTYENVELOPE" to give us more entertainment on this thread. grin grin grin

God bless Comandclem and everyone else!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.