Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157181 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
Comandclem is arrested Investment and derailed venture. Smart criminals capitalized on this fact to dupe others.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
de only thing that gives me joy is that these xters will never drop dates again never. again they will be unable to rope in more people except for a complete isi paw paw human. de only thing is that a lot of people including some posting here realised too late that they goofed and are too bitter.the thing is that instead of sitting in one place to lick their wounds they are busy raving and abusing those that pointed out the truth to them. that is not supposed to help guys so relax.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2011
CAN'T you guys see what you have doneyou fools u spoilnt the only place for information so strong a bond and family u this stupid leader way you call ur self see as sabuhari they useless una it not your 4th u guys are as useless as the stupid company u represent cant you copy mr.yusufu akure u foolish pple omokemesis banjo airmark and Godsay u guys are total shame to ur selfs and ur family if na una even get ccnl she! Na curse una go take collect people money fools , sabuhari anything u are men u a lion and men u they yeye them like shit ha bros i hail oooo, ummm na my money way this bastards collect na him i dey fight for before abeg jo help me go that stupid forum way there go they do for ccnl site go yeye them more na God go punish ccnl that baba self go die b4 he collect one naira
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
What battle have you won ? State the battle, and i will salute you. Date will continue to be stated when the supreme court resume from break possibility by next month, so dont be happy, cause all your happiness is in vein, or are will not in supreme court ? Lol. You no fit answer that now, dey no born you well make you say we no dey for supreme court. Still waiting for you question ooh, dont think have forgotten, just get me a patentee. Se bi you say they are now in support of your foolish talk.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
What am i seeing heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey u see what i was talking about,i said it dat patentees are getting wiser everyday dis fools thought i was joking banjo oleeeeeeeeeee u still they talk dis guy no shame oooooo kai.saibuhari u have killed dis criminal ooooooooooooo dis is too much haaaaaaaaa so skydex ran away from zoo so he is an animal chei no wonder why he wrote rubbish on dis thread i dey laugh oooooo buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah as for omokemesi your end time has come on dis forum no wonder u have turn to an english teacher saibuhari pls take it easy with dis fools god bless u miss uzoma
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
saibuhari how about de class action by patentees that you mentioned de other time ? tell me more tell me more tell me mooore do re mi, workers are staying away from ccnl offices cos of fear of being beaten up by angry patentees. e don de happen my people.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
how you dey arena? no take laugh wound yourself abeg. supreme court ko magistrate court ni. we are all waiting for your final exposure. by the way how many patentees have paid de new levy of two thousand naira?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
saibuhari:

Skydeezie (abi na seadeezie)

It appears comandclem has seen that the regular first eleven (OMOKEMESI & CO) have failed them woefully in taming Saibuhari  they have sent you to see what you could do to rescue for them. Let me tell you and your paymasters right away. You have failed even before you started. You have been a passive poster here throwing occasional stones and running for cover and awaiting the first eleven to do the regular fight for you. Now it has just dawned on you that Saibuhari has dealt everlasting deadly blow to ccnl illegal business of patentee registration, they have lost focus of their mission and now you rise up from obscurity to fight for comandclem and its first eleven. By the powers conferred on me by the truth I represent, I send you back to obscurity and order you to remain there until the fullness of time. I hereby place perpetual embargo on that your uncircumcised tongue and those leprose hands with you you typed those profanities against the indomitable Saibuhari. How dare them release you from the zoo to appear here to speak against the truth. If it pains you that I have closed ccnl business of deceit here, then go and hug transformer. Thats the honourable thing for cowards like you who failed to fight for the course you believe in on time but chose to fight when the battle is lost. In the beginning there were so many of you fighting me here but I have silenced you you all. I have reduced all of you to mere jesters. I know that deep down, you thieves of ccnl know that the game is over. It is over and you should all go and hide your shameless faces in shame. Omokemesi and Banjo while Skydeezie goes to hug transformer, you both should be guests of Yaba left. Its better to go there on your own than to be bundled there. When the reality of my blow to your business dawns on you, you will be bundled there Unclad. FOOLS THAT THINK THEY KNOW ANYTHING.

True to type. The usual cocktail of rubbish as expected. The truth is very hard to swallow. Cheers, you have proved the points I raised beyond reasonable doubt. Let the macabre dance of death continue with all the usual accompaniments from the masquerades, ever prompting you to your self destruction. What else do you have that is new apart from the usual garbage and threats, ever since you gate-crashed yourself into this forum? It's pointless discussing anything at this degenerate level you have unwittingly worked yourself into. Reminder: King Nebuchadnezzar lost his BEST soldiers in the very fire he ordered heated up seven times.  A word is enough for the wise - and I rest my case!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
Sky abi na sex deezie (Skydeezie)

You are a curse to your generation for not recognising the truth I and other patriots have been preaching here. It means the utopian wealth ccnl promised you has completely blinded you that you dont see the truth and its obvious you will NEVER see it. You are a big disappointment to mankind. I feel ashamed for you. Infact I weep for you. Omokemesi has bewitched you to be perpetually blind. You need deliverance. For you to have been sent here by ccnl to attempt what Omokemesi could not make a headway about. O boy you have already failed because patentees are wiser. So they didnt tell you that the business you are here to revived is already dead and buried? Go and ask Omokemesi and Banjo, ask them to tell you sincerely your chances, the stark reality will puzzle you. Dont mind their posts here bashing me and other patriots. Those posts are make-belief and mere smoke-screen. The guys were hired to do the job you emerged from obscurity to do and they failed. They are only pretending because of their salary and commission from registration.
Skydeezie, skydeezie, skydeezie. How many times did I call you. Take heed and go back to obscurity from whence you emerged and remain there till end of time. Your failure will be worse than that of Omokemesi and Banjo. At best you may adopt guerilla tactics. By the time I finish with you, your family will come online here to disown you for bringing the family name (if there is one) to disrepute. If you choose to join the locusts, then the most powerful insecticde await you. Common comot for road jo make I see road jo. Mumu comandclem agent.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2011
I hail you fellow patriots - missuzoma and arena. Keep the flame aglow whether the agents of darkness like it or not. But who wants them to like it. The devil will never like what the truth - never.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
Now i realize arenal and missuzoma dont have anything in their head to render again to me. Have given you so many chances arenal to prove you can abuse the dead, but you fail like a checken that has already being marked for christmass celebration. I cant blame missuzoma, why ? She is a girl, and you know girls are not nature enough to act maturelly. Supreme court is a lie, but still you refuse to counter it with evidence, even your OGA cant go against it. Have given both of you chance to show how nature enough you are, but you still act like pikin. These my judgment: So far both of you still act like pikin, anything you said to me on this forum will be un-treated. I think have made you popular a little ? Even your OGA promise to ignore my post and i told him to do that, but he still reply to my post. Why ? Ask him. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
Walex1952 used to be one of the strongest supporters of omokemesi. Its obvious he has tapped into the truth freely dished out here. He has seen the light and he is set free. I pray that Omokemesi himself and his disciples will soon embrace the truth and come to repentance. But before I forgive them, I will prescribe conditions, tough conditions.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2011
Skydeezie, you don made saibribe mad. Wha ooh ! Saibribe pls go through your post and see how angry you are. This is a simple matter now, no kill yourself ooh. You better take things easy because of High B.P, i no pity you ooh! Lol,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
Skydeezie, you don made saibribe mad. Wha ooh ! Saibribe pls go through your post and see how angry you are. This is a simple matter now, no kill yourself ooh. You better take things easy because of High B.P, i no pity you ooh! Lol,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2011
Banjo

I told you you are suffering from half education. I never said I will not respond to your posts. I said I will not respond to any post typed in that your stupid manner you and omokemesi chose to type sometime last week or so. Immediately I made the threat, you changed. Omokemesi too changed. If you noticed, I never responded to any post by Omokemesi in that stupid format of typing. You and Omokemesi should go back to  that your stupid format of typing again (as if you are writing a poem) and see if I will respond. Mumu wey no understand simple english and him dey correct someone's english.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
So this mumu still have this thought in his mind that we are coming to him one day. Oh boy !! Oh boy !! Eeh saibribe ! wake up from your slumber. You have started type sleep again ? You no i don worn you over that sleep typing. Na you sabi ooh ! Cause Wetin you say now na for your dream e go happen, not for real life. "Darkness can never over come light"
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2011
Banjo

Get it into your stealing brain that Arena and missuzoma do not need your recognition. Who are you by the way to talk of recognition. You are a rogue of national dimension and you talk of giving recognition to a patriot. Is it because Arena happens to know your family history and decided to reveal it here. By the way, have you asked your mother what Arena asked you to ask her about your birth? Have you? Asking her might help you in discovering who you are. Just a suggestion sha.

What will make saibuhari annoyed? Absolutely nothing. I did not make false promises to anyone that was not fulfilled. I didn not build my hope on anything that did not materialize. I did not steal from anyone. So what will make me annoyed? Nothing. Am a jolly good fellow doing my bit for my fellow citizens - liberating the ignorant and saving them from ravenous wolves like you and your criminal gang. And am enjoying rendering such a service free even if some people dey belly-ache. But I no send anyone. I no just send. I be country no send. I dey kampe. No shakement, nothing mega. Who want die make him die.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2011
Sey na you sabi english employer, employer, course course, ode + mumu
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:08am On Aug 29, 2011
Banjo

You and your gangmembers should go and borrow more shame for the little you have is not enough. If you have self respect, you would have commited suicide. What are you living for if you lose your honour and credibility?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:10am On Aug 29, 2011
Who get family problem between me and you ? You wey no fit give out your contact info to people who you are claiming you are liberating untill Airmark naked you out. Lots of patentee knows me. Who no you ? Tell me who have seen you before ? You better go through peoples post and see how delighted they are to see me. Tell me who have set their eyes on you on this forum before. MR omokemesi have kill it all 'OLUWOLE FOR DAY, YAHOO YAHOO FOR NIGHT'
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2011
Banjo24

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly
« #2159 on: Yesterday at 11:55:50 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this mumu still have this thought in his mind that we are coming to him one day. Oh boy !! Oh boy !! Eeh saibribe ! wake up from your slumber. You have started type sleep again ? You no i don worn you over that sleep typing. Na you sabi ooh ! Cause Wetin you say now na for your dream e go happen, not for real life. "Darkness can never over come light"

See mumu wey dey correct his master. The right word should be warn not worn. Fool.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:21am On Aug 29, 2011
My people see this mumu ooh! You con dey say na typo error for your own mistakes. Na Wetin be that muskuru ?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:25am On Aug 29, 2011
Arena knows you and he knows your family. The patriot asked a simple question = that you should ask your mother about your birth. Have you done that? The people that know you are criminals like you. Why wont they know you as you all gang up to commit crimes. So whats the big deal about criminals knowing one another. As for me, am too much for nonentities and area boys like you to know me. You think am in your class. Because am rendering humanitarian service in this forum you guys opened for your criminal activities, that becomes excuse for you to know me. Sorry am not available for criminals to know. Darkness and light have no meeting point. QED!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:29am On Aug 29, 2011
I have done enough for the today. I must to my rest. I leave the forum for criminal banjo. His people have abandoned him and he is fighting alone. They usually fight as a group. Shame to criminals and half-baked fish brains.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:45am On Aug 29, 2011
I cant imagine how you are going to fill when you hear say the supreme court judges don resume from break ? You go hug Anini that day ooh lol. Abi we no dey supreme court again ? You never verify the suit case ? Abi you are still suffering from un-paid salary ?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:53am On Aug 29, 2011
I knew you no fit show your face one on one for your liberation haram self, because they will pity the way you live your life as a human being. Na who won see mumu. I dont have your time cause i dont have any little time for you. You would have stay and let me rubbish you till the end cause i still gat some fresh news for you to dance to. But i knew you cant stand me, you won die ? You should have stay and show how strong you are, but i understand you are going to Oluwole tomorrow. But dont worry i will be back for you as well tomorrow night to finish you off. You don die for my hand.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 1:10am On Aug 29, 2011
Let me stand a chance to correct this mumu who as no sense at all than to give brawn envelop. Every family in Africa have family problem, due to our back-ground and due to bad people like you who dont want dear fellow to live comfortably. But each family problem as being display on this forum. One problem may be money collector due to family back-ground, another may slavery or bribe given in becoming the next generation of Anini. Lol, Banjo mind yourself ooh
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 1:33am On Aug 29, 2011
Their some people that are insane from above. When you get insane from above you think like Faraoh. That when you will see them abusing their parent because they dont pray to be one. Some cant even manage to be a good wife, why ? Insanity from above.
Some cant manage to endure, why ? Insanity from above.
Some cant live without bribe, why ? Insanity from above.
Some can do without be treated like a slave, why? Insanity from above.
Some praises themself like Faraoh, why ? Insanity from above.
Some dedicate themself to be a device of destruction, why? Insanity from above. Not everything that comes from above belongs to God. Take note !
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 1:41am On Aug 29, 2011
banjo the more you write the more i am convinced that you need to return to the primary school where you ended your education to do one last deed. pls go with kerosine and matches and burn down the place. they did not teach you anything there including basic manners. only.a.full blown uncultured person devoid of home training can have your type of low opinion of girls. i guess you are just telling us what you think of all the females in your family. poor boy. stop forming we know who you are.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abover: 4:13am On Aug 29, 2011
Supreme court resume 12 of september
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 5:25am On Aug 29, 2011
@SAIBROWNENVELOPE. You and
Omokemesi should
go back to that
your silly format of
typing again (as if
you are writing a
poem) and see if I
will respond. Mumu
wey no
understand simple
english and him
dey correct
someone's english. ENGLISH PROF. (see if I
will respond). Lol, I sTiLl DeY lAuGh In BANJO fOrMaT.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2011
Another date has been drop again. I said it, date will continue drooping, enemies will continue dying. When supreme court start, some people will hug ANINI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.