Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,125 members, 7,980,960 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:16 AM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (158306 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2011
Omok you ll never convince anyone about ever being a journalist. Stop trying. Even patentees now know u as a liar
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2011
It's Comandclem all tha way. . .!!!
Comandclem Patentees, StandUp!!!
No going back in the struggle we once willingly began. . .
No falling apart, no matter the obstacles we may stumble upon.
For me and GrandsmithFamily, we do it for the love of tha struggle. . .
Fellow Patentees and brothers in tha struggle, never mind the present troubles.
For there will always be victory for this battle we had whole heartly started. . .
For hater and 'Ether sowers', be sure you are labouring in vain, -wicked hearted!
God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2011
@ SAIBUHARI, ARE YOU AWARE OF FREEDOM OF INFORMATION BILL? Do you know that the Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO), which you said you belonged, started advating for enactment of the law, along with two other organisations, since 1993? Why are now against what your organisation relentlessly fought for?
@ Saibuhari, please, it is too late to cry.
You asked for it disclaiming me as a journalist.
Airmark did not publish your address. And if you must know, immediately
we saw the picture, we arranged that Airmark should delete it. And he deleted it immediately.
We are not as lawless as you are. When you called me a swindler, can you substantiate that
serious allegation?
Definitely NO. And you are a lawyer!
A professional journalist that is worth his salt must be
factual in all his reports. I don't believe in speculative journalism, but
investigative journalism, as practised in the USA.
You wanted me to
mention my published
articles. To convince you that I am a Journalist or
what?
God is my witness if I ever contacted Comandclem about you. SAIBUHARI,
mention the person I
contacted about
Missuzoma.
If you must know, I was one of the reporters who covered the first ALL AFRICA GAMES
HELD IN NIGERIA, for the "POST" GROUP OF
NEWSPAPERS, in 1973.
If you are a patriotic human rights activist,
are you not to be one of those to prevent Prof Uwemedimoh from being cheated by Mobil?
You said Comandclem had been sending text messages to you, yet you have not
considered it wise to
publish the content of just one of such text
messages. Are you saying
you are the one blocking the payment of royalties by Mobil?
Saibuhari, I pray that all of us will be alive to celebrate the victory of
Comandclem. I also hope that you will lead Missuzoma and Arena07 to the venue of the event.
Promise me that you will shake hands with
OMOKEMESI, the real
journalist without
certificate! It is my prayer that you will reap the fruit of your labour. I want you
to pray that Prof
Uwemedimoh should reap the fruit of his labour too.
* * * Saibuhari,
why did you TELL THE
WHOLE WORLD that you did not trust all Motor Dealers in Lagos?
Is it good and fair to indict ALL MOTOR DEALERS IN LAGOS?
Could you please
tell this Assembly the
offence or offences of ALL MOTOR DEALERS IN
LAGOS?
~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2011
Omokemesi,

If you are a journalist, it would have rubbed off on comandclem in their quest for royalty from mobil - whether such quest will be successful or not is another kettle of fish. How should you have done it? By bringing ccnl issues to the front burner in national discourse.Omokemesi, can you be in heaven and allow your people to perish in hell? Omokemesi, if you couldnt raise ccnl issues in the press, have you bother to find out why the nigerian press put a total blackout on the activities of comandclem? It beats my imagination that you have what it takes to create needed publicity for ccnl, you fail to do it rather you come here to shed crocodile tears about ccnl. The people that practiced journalism at the time you claim you did, we know them and their works speak for them. Your mates that practised journalism at the time you claim you did are prominent people today - some have been ministers, commissioners, chairmen of boards, managing directors, etc. But you, you are here waiting for royalty that will never come. Omokemesi, if I were in your shoes (God forbid!), I will go and hide my face in shame.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2011
What manner of journalist is omokemesi? A journalist that does not know that every human activity has rules of engagement. Me am a lay man - I lay no claim to journalism. I have seen many threads where someone mistakenly posted another persons phone number. The affected party invoked data privacy and the thread that ran for months was pulled down. That was the end of the thread. Omokemesi and his gang members dont know this yet they claim to be journalist. What manner of mumu, ode journalist is omokemesi? Airmak is the worst. That one does not know his left from his right. Am sure he has not heard of data privacy in his life. A bunch of ignorant people rampaging here because of patentees hard earned money. God please save uf from financial vampires.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2011
Why did nigerian press blacklist comandclem and its activities? Answer: They mixed up legality with illegality. Saibuhari you don come again. Wetin be that one? For further answer - ask omokemisi and his fellow comandclem managers. Is that why the press who go about hunting for news refuse to pick any news or information about comandclem? Na me you dey ask? Go ask omokemisi. But he said he is an investigative journalist, how come he has not investigated this total blackout - even by the gossip newspapers and magazines? You still dey ask me?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] grin
On a lighter note:
Who amongst u went on a date with Amaxy? Lol. . .
Be sure invisible eyes are watching!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
SAIBUHARI, YOU CAN NOT BE A MEMBER OF CIVIL LIBERTIES ORGANISATION (CLO). @ Saibuhari, the fact that you attended a rally organised by Nigeria's foremost Human Rights Organisation, did not make you a member of the Civil Liberties Organisation. You also claimed that you appeared on the Organisation's video of a rally. That would not prove that you are a member. Anybody, including thugs, miscreants, infidels and the unemployed, could have uninvitedly joined such rallies. And if you must know, the CLO of Nigeria was formed in 1987, as a non-govermental, non-partisan and voluntary organisation. Members are prominent Nigerians. I am sure you were so much involved in partisan politicis than to be a member of the CLO. You were (are?) the "strongest " supporter of General BUHARI's presidential bid. Could you remember that while intimating supporters of your activities on. . . . You, Saibuhari, declared:
"I cant remember how many people I have converted because they
keep increasing by the
day.
Saibuhari you said many other things on that day, which I did not include here, as a professional but old journalist without certificate! Saibuhari, you went on: "I
keep winning them over. . . . .I keep
conquering." Patentees and other viewers reading the report of Saibuhari's political activities might have thought that he would have converted thousands of people. But, alas, don't be amazed, Saibuhari asserted: " In all I must
have converted may be 24 people or more and am still counting. My target is 50 before the election."
Saibuhari, would you say what you told the whole world is your private affair?
Could you please tell this Assembly if I got the above report from Comandclem or Airmark?
Also tell the house if my report is false. That is investigative journalism I told you about. Are you still calling me a letter to the editor writer? I have nothing against you other than you don't wish anybody to prosper and you are fond of damaging peoples characters with deliberate falsehood. @ You asked why, as a Christian, I asked people to swear with the god of Thunder. It is because you fear the god of Thunder more than your Creator! You told us on this Thread that "GOD DOES NOT PUNISH HIS CREATION"! You can do any harm and perform any form of atrocities and swear that God should kill you within two hours! Please, my friend, don't forget to confirm in your next post, if you were once or still a member of the respectable Civil Liberties Organisation. Cheers! ~ OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2011
saibuhari:

Omokemesi
. For them, its either I collect money and keep quiet or they do something about me. Airmark knows very well what am talking about. He has revealed my address in this forum.

Mr. Brown envelope, you must be high on hemp. What i did when you dared me, was to teach you a lesson of your life. By revealing one of the crooks behind injustice to CCNL. I have never called your phone or instructed anyone to do so. God is my witness. You are a dirty liar. Though, i am happy you now move around like rat. grin grin grin I just showed how brave i was to reveal your crooked identity on this assembly.
'Elese yo sa, nigbati a kole (A sinner will run, while not being chased)'. You are the cause of your pathetic situation, don't blame it on me or CCNL. Coward. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
Hello Patentees,

I heard that our President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has honoured some public figures and dignitaries in Nigeria today. The said people were given different kinds of National awards such as GCFR, GCON, CFR, CON, OFR, OON, MFR, etc. Some of these people include: Dangote, Genevieve, Osita Iheme, Olu Jacobs, Kanayo. O. Kanayo, etc.

My question is WHY would our own first African inventor Chief Uwemedimo himself not be honoured by his own country. What is this country turning into? A country where bribery and corruption has taken the order of the day. It's disheartening! Unless the government is saying that they have never heard of Comandclem before? But i doubt that seriously,

God bless Comandclem and everyone else!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
tenfour, good talk, but I wish Nigeria is a place where ordinary citizen
can have discussion with President, America is a great country, but the question is What
make America great?, because American governing bodies are not crook,
mere citizen can question President Barack Obama in court if something unlawful discovered

When America says, NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, believe me, that's the fact
Nigeria government will keep saying the same thing
but DO WE BELIEVE IN NIGERIA GOVERNMENT WHEN THEY SAY THIS

CCNL IS REAL, BUT ONLY GOD CAN HELP TO MAKE THIS DREAM REAL
BECAUSE CCNL IS DEALING WITH OFFICIALS THAT DOESN'T RESPECT GOD & HAVE NO
RESPECT FOR THE LAW THEY MAKE.
GOODLUCK TO CCNL
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2011
@GODSAYS, you have said it all. "our government won bad gan !!" sometimes i regret being a Nigeria because this country as no respect for rule of law.
We believe not in our government but in Almight God who created everybody.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2011
@GODSAYS, you have said it all. "our government won bad gan !!" sometimes i regret being a Nigeria because this country as no respect for rule of law.
We believe not in our government but in Almight God who created everybody.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
I hate this generation, i cant let go my disgust. It saddens me, it is discouraging and annoying.

You continue to wail, murmur and groan. Complain from now till eternity, if you dont stand up for your rights, you are good as dead.

People wonder why comandclem news are not in the national daily newspapers, they feel bad that the unsung hero didn't get an award, he isn't recognised enough.

What have you done to put things right? In what way have you worked or contributed to make a change? Rather that being resolute in the pursuit of Justice, some of us have been agent of discords, putting cogs in the wheel of progress, frustrating the efforts of volunteers. What a pity.

How many articles have we written to newspaper editors. If you have a well written article denied, report it here. The simple truth is this, your well constructed articles about CCNL vs Mobil will be published free. No doubt.

In the text messages and short message section of the papers, how many time have we sent in our complains.

The enemies are joyous for one reason. Patentees are non challant. They work like the crippled. Our pass mark is 3%. We have failed. Our inactivity is obvious everywhere.

Many Men of high and low estate havn't even heard of Comandclem, and we blame the Government for not recognising the King.

The work is in the hands of patentees, if we fail to start work before the supreme court judgement, i'm afraid,

The best way to fight and win the battle is the media. Awareness. The whole of Nigeria must know about the sins of Mobil. That way, no sane or insane judge can pervert justice.
This is the reason why Mobil will stop at nothing to frustrate our media efforts, hacking forums,

I am appealing to you as you read. Patentee or not. We have an obligation. To fight injustice. This is a battle for all nigerians. If Comandclem is yet to get royalties after 20 years, what makes me sure i'll get royalties for my invention which i'll patent very soon. CCNL vs Mobil case will be a landmark. It is a case that will detemine the future of intelectual property in Nigeria.

We must not fail to make hay while the sun shines. The delay in supreme court is our chance, a blessing in disguise. A time to have the final blow dealth on Mobil.

I suggest you head for the comandclemonlineforum.com

register, buy the advertised 500 naira document, and be part of the Movement.
If only you can read between the lines. The documents contains vital informations, secrets of how Mobil will be dealth with, strategies that may not be communicated openly. On a weekly or more basis you get more info, just a one time production cost, is that too much to ask? Hmmmmnn. What generation. Patentees!!!!

If Baba was this lazy and selfish, hope would have been lost a long time, he would'nt have invented the paint anyway.

I have an Idea, a good tiding. you'll love it. Mobil will tremble when hit with the evil tiding. They will settle us before the supreme court pronouces their end.

Join me at: comandclemonlineforum.com
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2011
Omokemesi,

You are envious that I belong to CLO and contributed my humble quota towards nigeria's democratic evolution. But you just wish these things are not true. Since you know the way to my house (courtesy of your investigative journalism), come and I will show you evidence of my membership of CLO and personal letters I exhanged over time with prominent human rights activists in nigeria. Your mates ended up as ministers, commissioners, special advisers etc, all you achieved is Founder Comandclem Patentees Assembly - through which you crave for dream royalty and patentees money.  Thats the height of mediocrity. You quoted statements made by me on political forum and other forum of nairaland and you call that investigative journalism. That is bad belle and idle journalism - And that is surely trade in stock of gossips and idle brains and non achievers.
Lest I forgot, what was your mission to my former house? When this naked dance of yours would have been over, I will fish you out to make some explanations.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:18am On Nov 01, 2011
Airmak

You are a pathological liar. You published my address, phone nos etc. You went to my former house with omokemesi. You called me severally threatening me and sent text messages. Before then i used to think you are intelligent. That act of madness exposed how crude and unintelligent you are. I saw a man gradually destroying himself. I am very active in most forum on nairaland, I have not seen the kind of madness you exhibited happen anywhere. But in all this, I remain unperturbed. If you must know, I changed accommodation before I became active in this forum. I paid for my new accommodation in November 2010 by this time this forum was not existing to my knowledge. So your madness could not have made me change accommodation. I remain saibuhari, the indefatigable, fearless, uncompromising one man riot squad and tormentor of criminals. You guys in comandclem are inconsequential as far as am concerned. Ok since you started trailing me, did I stop my crusade against comandclem? The answer will tell you that saibuhari fears no foe. But mark my word, you have shot yourself in the foot.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2011
Patentees, please beware of criminals who are just after your money. Their stock in trade is gossip, bad belle journalism, scamming, etc.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2011
Topic: Should Prof.
Uwemedimo Of
Comandclem Be Given
National Award? (Read
1655 views)
Omokemesi
(m)
IBADAN,
Nigeria.
Should Prof.
Uwemedimo Of
Comandclem Be Given
National Award?
« on: May 19, 2010, 06:26
PM » Modify
Every year, the Federal
Government of Nigeria
always honour many
Prominent Citizens with
National Awards of
different categories in
recognition of their
outstanding achievements
in their respective callings.
Before the end of this
year, it is expected that
our President, DR.
Goodluck Jonathan, will
decorate another batch of
achievers with Year 2010
National Awards from
Member of the order of
the Niger (MON) to Grand
Commander of Federal
Republic (GCFR).
There is a prominent
Nigerian Inventor of
World repute, Prof. King
Clement Adiamako
Uwemedimo, the boss of
Comandclem Nig. Ltd.,
whose invention for Oil
exploration has been
ringing bells worldwide.
The Invention, Anti-
corrosive Special Paint for
Q.I.T (TRANSTEEL BLUE,
WHITE ENAMEL, Q.A.D)
invented in 1980, is
believed to be the first
and only enabling
chemical used in the
production of Crude oil,
condensate, liquified
natural gas and other
allied products.
The Federal Government
of Nigeria gave Prof.
Uwemedimo the Patent
Right for the invention
through the Non-
convention Patent RP.
13522 issued to him on
5th August 1999.
In December 2009,
Nigeria's Court of Appeal
ruled that Prof. King
Uwemedimo was the true
and statutory inventor of
this all-important product.
By this ruling, there is no
more controversy over the
ownership of the
invention being enjoyed
by oil companies and
others world-wide.
Prof. Uwemedimo even
went to Ghana on
Saturday, May 15, 2010, to
receive an Award.
My Question is, should
Prof. Clement
Uwemedimo, the genius
who has earned a
landmark reputation for
Nigeria by this invention
be given a National Award
this year?
Should this over 80 year
old inventor be honoured
by his Country while still
alive?
Should Nigeria wait until
his demise only to
appreciate him with
Posthumous National
Award?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2011
ABOUT NATIONAL AWARD: By now some patentees should have read what I said on the Thread I created on Nairaland Forum, on May 19, 2010, titled, "Should Prof Uwemedimo of Comandclem Be Given National Award?" Patentees are free to visit the Thread to read the contributions of other people, for and against. There are other topics I created on Nairaland about Comandclem, including the one later blocked when sponsored posters like Saibuhari invaded the Thread. So, if anybody is complaining of inactivity, I think I have tried my best at my age. Who can tell me that President Jonathan is not aware of Prof Uwemedimo and his invention? The time I started to highlight on This Thread, the Recognition which other Countries gave to their Inventors, somebody posted that the recognition of Prof Uwemedimo by goverment was not as important as payment of royalties. He added in this Assembly that the recognition of the Inventor would follow. That was why I stopped posting the Countries that have recognised their inventors. I hope Comandclem would not rely only on the publicity being given by patentees. Both Prof Uwemedimo and Comandclem Management should contact those that matter both inside and outside the government, to ensure that Mobil and powerful. . . . do not . . . . A stitch in time . . . ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2011
SAIBUHARI, WHO IS TRAILING YOU? IT WAS YOU, SAIBUHARI, WHO TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD THAT YOU HAVE MOVED!
"saibuhari
(m)
Nigeria

". . . . .and at in my former street
where I used to live, as I
just move
accommodation."

@Saibuhari, that is investigative journatism for you! ~omokemesi
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2011
Omok is it possible for u to stop talking about something u dont know anything about? I mean investigative journalism.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
Mr Omokemesi always makes me remember my Taiwanology when i dont even wanted to.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2011
missuzoma:

Omok is it possible for u to stop talking about something u dont know anything about? I mean investigative journalism.

LOL. . . Is it also possible for you to stop fighting against something you don't really know about. . .Something you didnt put your money into? I mean, taking Panadol for someone else's headache.
It pisses me when peeps like you, open their mouth wide to tell us that you are here to liberate Patentees. My question to all you 'sick liberators' is, what are you 'liberating' us from? Who tha bleep told you we are looking for your 'bleeping liberation'? Are you now trying to tell us that we were blind when we invested our money into the Comandclem Scheme? I might be silly or ignorant when I invested my money into the Comandclem Scheme as you 'sick liberators' had always assumed, but I am sure I had never and will never regret investing my money in this just cause. Last month I offered to buy that of some friends that seem to be anxious for about getting paid their dividends, but they refuse to sell it to me. You see, Patentees might be worried about the prolonged battle, that does not mean they have lost hope in Comandclem or they need your 'silly liberation'. I ask you 'sick liberators' again, What are you liberating us from? Are we not old enough to make our own decisions, 'wiser liberators'? When we need food, have we ever asked you for help? Why cant you free us to follow our chosen direction? How many Patentees have you liberated since you stated your 'silly liberation'? What do you stand to gain by being wicked to an aged Nigerian inventor? We can ask questions as a Comandclem family when something seems not be clear to us, we dont expect you to see it as if you are liberating anyone here. We dont need your 'bleeping liberation'!!! If I am truely ignorant as you foolishly sing, I would rather remain ignorant, than join hands with Mobil to wrought wickedness against an aged Nigerian Inventor. 'Though hand join to hands the wicked shall NEVER go unpunished'. I would advice you to stay clear of this wickedness, or be sure to reap your waiting punishment. 'He that has an ear let him hear. . .'
Nigeria must there!
God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2011
Na waoh, im having a good laugh in ds forum. Kindly bring the investigative journalist on! Please what did the leader of Burukutu "liberators" did to MOTOR DEALERS ASSOCIATION, did he "Liberate" thier money from them and ran away? Lmao
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
IDray dont go into an apoplexy and pls stop lying as I can feel your tears. Minsky aka omokemesi how old are you really?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
missuzoma:

1Dray dont go into an apoplexy and pls stop lying as I can feel your tears.

You can feel my tears, right? But why cant you leave me with my 'tears'? Why taking 'eye drop' for my own tears? Am ok with the 'tears' and not complaining. . . Bleep off!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
saibuhari:

Airmak

You went to my former house with omokemesi. You called me severally threatening me and sent text messages.

You did'nt tell the assembly, you have moved abroad. grin grin grin. Nigeria, which i have not stepped into for about 2 years now. shocked shocked shocked.
Let me remind you of the first post of the OP on this assembly:
Omokemesi:

CHIEF ENAHORO IS DEAD!                                                                         Prof Clement Uwemedimo, Comandclem's boss and inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint, has lost one of his staunch supporters during his prolonged suit against Mobil,  Chief Anthony Enahoro.                                                                 Chief Enahoro, one of Nigeria's foremost politicians, statesmen and nationalists, died in Benin, Edo State capital, this Wednesday morning (December 15, 2010), at the age of 87.                                                   On behalf of the teeming Comandclem  Patentees, I say:             "BYE BYE, PAPA. Nigeria has lost a real Patriot.  May your soul rest in perfect peace."                                         ~OMOKEMESI

I never knew you existed before this assembly was created on December 15, 2010. Now when did i come to Nigeria to check on your house?. Your situation is pathetic, thats why you turned to lieing. What should i expect from a brown envelope-carrying mobil messenger.
It's so ludicrous that i sent you packing, with my information technology ingenuity. grin grin grin

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
SAIBUHARI THREATENS TO FISH ME OUT! YOU WANT TO KILL ME? THE WHOLE WORLD HAVE READ YOUR THREAT ON MY LIFE because I referred to what you published on the internet. Did you even the name of your Street there, not to talk of the full address of your place of abode which I don't know. In stead of accepting that OMOKEMESI is a trained investigative journalist, you are now threatening my life. When has it become part of the activities of a CLO member to kill?
Saibuhari, nothing must happen to me. But if you kill of today, you cannot kill me again tomorrow. I know that it is your belief that if you kill me, God will not punish you because, according to you, "God does not punish his creation". But you can decide to kill his creation! You cannot silence me through your threat. At my age, I don't fear death. I have achieved what I child of God should achieve in life. You said my colleagues in journalism had become Ministers, Commissioners, etc. But you did not include those who have become Pastors, Bishops and Chief Imams, not to talk of many that have passed on! Godliness with contentment. . .

Saibuhari, at this internet age, and as a lawyer, you did not believe that the internet has made investigation very easy? No wonder why you thought people are trailing you. I did all my investigations from inside my room!

SAIBUHARI, WHO IS
TRAILING YOU?
IT WAS YOU, SAIBUHARI, WHO
TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD THAT YOU HAVE MOVED!
"saibuhari
(m)
Nigeria
where I used to live, as I just move
accommodation."
@Saibuhari, that is
investigative journalism for you!
~omokemesi
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2011
SAIBUHARI IS A DANGEROUS AND A WICKED BLACKMAILER!

He claimed in his Post that Airmark who has never seen me before, took me to his (saibuhari's) house ! Saibuhari, this is the type of deliberate falsehood that you said Newspapers could come to this Thread and publish ! Which newspaper would come to this Assembly to write a libelous story that one Saibuhari said OMOKEMESI "is a criminal, fraudster and swindler"? PUBLIC NOTICE : SAIBUHARI, A MEMBER OF THE CIVIL LIBERTIES ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA, THREATENS TO FISH ME OUT! HE IS NOW AFTER ME. THE WHOLE
WORLD HAVE VIEWED AND READ YOUR
THREAT ON MY LIFE. And last night, before man and God, a tall man in certain uniform, came to my house, calling my name. And when I emerged, he pointed a gun at me but was unable to shoot before I woke up! This is a dream and might sound funny to some viewers, but. . .
Why should Saibuhari use his membership of the Civil Liberties Organisation to "BOCO HARAMLY" threaten my life, simply because I referred to the information which he published on the internet. Did you even give the
name of your Street in your post, not to talk of the full
address of your place of abode which I don't
know. In stead of
accepting that OMOKEMESI is indeed a trained investigative
journalist, you are now
threatening my life. When has it become part of the
activities of a CLO
member to kill?
Saibuhari, nothing must happen to me. But if you kill me today (God forbids),
you cannot kill me again tomorrow.
I know that it is your misconception
that if you kill me,
God will not punish you
because, according to you, "God does not punish his
creation". But you can
decide to kill his creation!
You cannot
silence me through your threat or blackmail. At my age, I don't fear death. But I just want the world to know that if I die through any attack in my house or elsewhere, it is the handiwork of Saibuhari, a member of the Civil Liberties Organisation. I have achieved what I child of God should
achieve in life.
You said my colleagues in
journalism had become Ministers, Commissioners,
etc. But you did not
include those who have become Pastors, Bishops and Chief Imams, not to
talk of many that have
passed on! Godliness with contentment. . .
Saibuhari, at this internet age, and as a lawyer, you still
did not believe that the internet has made
investigation very easy? No wonder why you thought people are trailing you. If you must know, I did all my investigations on you, from inside
my room!
SAIBUHARI, WHO IS
TRAILING YOU?
IT WAS YOU, SAIBUHARI, WHO
TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD THAT YOU HAVE MOVED! Read excerpt from your post in March, 2011:
"saibuhari
(m)
Nigeria
where I used to live, as I just move
accommodation." Is it an offence that i asked you why you "moved accommodation?
~omokemesi
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 6:41am On Nov 02, 2011
@Hermaphrodite, wat sex do u belong to? Mr Burukutu liberator sure looks (from his liberated picture) like a frustrated "wanabe" journalist that is looking for recognition in Comandclem patentee assembly which he will never get! Mr Omokemesi, hope your not scared cos of that dream. You know what the devil uses in getting at people is Fear and once that enters into you, The only known original Liberator jesus settled the case of satan 2000 years ago and since satan himself is now powerless, is it his agents here in CC patentees assembly you thnk can do you any harm. Jst pray over that dream and bring the investigative journalist on!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2011
is this bloody scam still alive! gaddemit!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2011
It tells you we are not a scammer. Comandclem is fucking real

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.