Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,095 members, 7,980,870 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:27 AM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (158304 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

is this bloody scam still alive! gaddemit!!!  lipsrsealed

This should tell that Comandclem is REAL and has come to stay!!! A thousand and one hater nd 'Ether sower' had reported Comandclem to the Police, EFFC, S.S. etc and yet Comandclem is still waxing stronger day in and day out. . . Some others had gone extra miles in trying to tarnish the the GOOD NAME and image of Comandclem and Prof. Uwemedimo, yet their labour had ended up in vain. Reason which is not fetched from the fact that Comandclem is Divinely arranged Project that must stand the test of time and wicked oppressions and oppositions. . . There is no hiding place for a goldfish, which is what Comandclem is!!! 'He that is blessed by God is blessed!!!' and cannot be cursed by whosoever. Little wonder Comandclem is waxing stronger despite the oppositions from different angles. . . Comandclem now houses the masses, men and women of timber and calibre from all works of life both in Nigeria and Abroad that believe in this divine Project and are ready to go to any length to ensure victory to this just cause.
Listen up! Comandclem cannot be stopped by any living being, no matter how they try. You try it, you will be trying to fight against God Himself. Wanna dare God? Hehehe. . . Ok try. . . Sure you will be labouring in vain!
Fellow Patentees dont you ever give up, there is sure victory in this battle. Continue in whatever way you doing to support Comandclem in the battle ahead. Always remember to pray for Comandclem on daily basis. . . Lets put our hands and voices together.  'The voice of the people is the voice of God!'. . . Victory is sure and is in sight!!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:41am On Nov 03, 2011
Omokemesi

You are trying to be smart by half. You have a big explanation to make on what you and your gangsters come to my house to do. If you deny it, can you also deny that you admitted publicly asking me why left my former accommodation? Now you pretend about it yet you asked the question in this forum. You have big explanation to make, there is no going back that. At the fullness of time, I will bring your matter up. You cannot hide and if you try to hide, I will fish you out. You must explain what you come to my house to do. Realising the implication of your unguarded utterances, you want to balance it with your malaria induced dream of someone pointing a gun at you in your dream. Intelligent people are reading in between the lines in your posts. Go cure your malaria and be free from day dreaming. You cannot deceive anyone. You must account for your acts.

Lest I forget, did you say your achievement is that you are a pastor? No, you are rather a ravenous wolf, not pastor. What manner of pastor will ask someone to swear by the god of thunder? If being a juju priest is what you call pastor, I agree with you completely. But the truth is that the things you say are not consistent with the things you do. What a shame! The bible says that at the last days there shall arise false prophets (that will lead many astray). Omokemesi you are a fulfillment of that prophesy.

@Airmak

You claim to be living abroad. Am not here to contest that with you. So you mean you have not been visiting and calling and threatening me? You and Omokemesi have a lot of explanation to make. Now you deny but thats your headache. Yoor activities and threats are well noted and recorded. Abroad ko, prison ni. Am not moved by your threats. And you guys cannot use patentees money to briibe me.

What were Omokemesi and Airmark looking for in my house as to know that I moved accommodation?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2011
FULL TEXT OF WHERE SAIBUHARI TOLD VIEWERS ON NAIRALAND FORUM ON MARCH 18 , 2011, AT 11.07 PM, THAT HE HAS MOVED ACCOMMODATION: "saibuhar
(m)
Nigeria
Re: Report Your Efforts
On Buhari-bakare Team
Here
« #175 on: March 18,
2011, 11:07 PM »
I cant remember how
many people I have
converted because they
keep increasing by the
day. My major target are
die-hard Jonathan
supporters in my office
and at in my former street
where I used to live, as I
just move
accommodation. Last
week, I converted 4 of
them. My greatest
headache is one who
happens to be a close
friend, he has refused to
yield but am not giving up
on him. For the fringe
supporters of Jonathan, I
keep winning them over.
For the neutral, I keep
conquering. In all I must
have converted may be 24
people or more and am
still counting. My target is
50 before the election." @ Saibuhari, you think you could use THREAT, BLACKMAIL and INTIMIDATION to silence OMOKEMESI in this Assembly? NO WAY! Have you read your post quoted above? Are you blind that you did not read where you said that you moved accommodation? Is it an offence to ask you why you moved accommodation? I know that you will continue to say the same thing. I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOUR WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION. Behold, Saibuhari, I thought I would not expose you again. BUT NOW THAT YOU HAVE THREATENED TO "FISH ME OUT", I AM EXPECTING YOUR DEATH SQUAD! ~OMOKEMESI

saibuhari:

Omokemesi

You are trying to be smart by half. You have a big explanation to make on what you and your gangsters come to my house to do. If you deny it, can you also deny that you admitted publicly asking me why left my former accommodation? Now you pretend about it yet you asked the question in this forum. You have big explanation to make, there is no going back that. At the fullness of time, I will bring your matter up. You cannot hide and if you try to hide, I will fish you out. You must explain what you come to my house to do. Realising the implication of your unguarded utterances, you want to balance it with your malaria induced dream of someone pointing a gun at you in your dream. Intelligent people are reading in between the lines in your posts. Go cure your malaria and be free from day dreaming. You cannot deceive anyone. You must account for your acts.

Lest I forget, did you say your achievement is that you are a pastor? No, you are rather a ravenous wolf, not pastor. What manner of pastor will ask someone to swear by the god of thunder? If being a juju priest is what you call pastor, I agree with you completely. But the truth is that the things you say are not consistent with the things you do. What a shame! The bible says that at the last days there shall arise false prophets (that will lead many astray). Omokemesi you are a fulfillment of that prophesy.

@Airmak

You claim to be living abroad. Am not here to contest that with you. So you mean you have not been visiting and calling and threatening me? You and Omokemesi have a lot of explanation to make. Now you deny but thats your headache. Yoor activities and threats are well noted and recorded. Abroad ko, prison ni. Am not moved by your threats. And you guys cannot use patentees money to briibe me.

What were Omokemesi and Airmark looking for in my house as to know that I moved accommodation?

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2011
FULL TEXT OF WHERE SAIBUHARI TOLD VIEWERS ON NAIRALAND FORUM ON MARCH 18 , 2011, AT 11.07 PM, THAT HE HAS MOVED ACCOMMODATION: "saibuhar
(m)
Nigeria
Re: Report Your Efforts
On Buhari-bakare Team
Here
« #175 on: March 18,
2011, 11:07 PM »
I cant remember how
many people I have
converted because they
keep increasing by the
day. My major target are
die-hard Jonathan
supporters in my office
and at in my former street
where I used to live, as I
just move
accommodation. Last
week, I converted 4 of
them. My greatest
headache is one who
happens to be a close
friend, he has refused to
yield but am not giving up
on him. For the fringe
supporters of Jonathan, I
keep winning them over.
For the neutral, I keep
conquering. In all I must
have converted may be 24
people or more and am
still counting. My target is
50 before the election." @ Saibuhari, you think you could use THREAT, BLACKMAIL and INTIMIDATION to silence OMOKEMESI in this Assembly? NO WAY! Have you read your post quoted above? Are you blind that you did not read where you said that you moved accommodation? Is it an offence to ask you why you moved accommodation? I know that you will continue to say the same thing. I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOUR WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION. Behold, Saibuhari, I thought I would not expose you again. BUT NOW THAT YOU HAVE THREATENED TO "FISH ME OUT", I AM EXPECTING YOUR DEATH SQUAD! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2011
@CommandClem Fraudsters - The only consolation is that the defrauded do it of their own free-will. I have never been one to beg fools to stay on the side-walk. Your victims deserve every loss of income they are experiencing. grin
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2011
^^^ another waste of space.

@ saibuhari, i know it would be more painful to you to now learn that an imaginary airmark came to your house and caused you to relocate. There is nothing more suiting than winning a fight without throwing a punch. Cant believe i sent u packing just with my comments on this assembly. Elated!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

@CommandClem Fraudsters - The only consolation is that the defrauded do it of their own free-will. I have never been one to beg fools to stay on the side-walk. Your victims deserve every loss of income they are experiencing. grin
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2011
Every attempt at opening the eyes of the misguided minds of the victims
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2011
Lager my bros I once believed de king used a strong otumokpo on them but I ve realised greed is a powerful force indeed
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2011
Omok now u know how NL quotes look I challenge u to quote dat statement you attributed to me dat way or remain a forger
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
I HAVE SAVED THE SUSPICIOUS NUMBER WITH WHICH YOU PEOPLE COLLECTED MY DATA TODAY. I AM EXPECTING YOUR ASSASSINS THAT WILL FISH ME OUT.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^ Pls sir, dont give ur details to any1 even including me and any patentee. At this point mobil is more desperate than b4. Almighty God is your protector sir.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
airmark:

^^ Pls sir, dont give your details to any1 even including me and any patentee. At this point mobil is more desperate than b4. Almighty God is your protector sir.

What are you hiding from - you are already well known on the internet  grin thanks to google and your insatiable appetite for greed and scams

Let me give it a try. Omokemesi is an fairly unique alias that you use on the internet when presenting your various nefarious and scammy fronts to unsuspecting (dull and willing) victims - am I correct thus far!  grin

Your various posts on Nairaland suggests that you are Deeply Religious. You have also made claims to being a Pastor who has deep interests in Petroleum matters i.e CommandClem Vs. Mobil and some Miracle Paint Patent that for all intentions cannot be found anywhere else in this Universe but in Mobil for over 20 years now. Am I right?

A Search on Google brings only one individual who is tightly linked to Omokemesi persona on Nairaland. - I am guessing. IT IS YOU BRUV!!  grin

JOLAYEMI GABRIEL Owner of Jogab Limited  grin

Gabriel Jolayemi | AdlandPro Community
community.adlandpro.com/members/jogabalert.aspx - Cached
I AM A CHRISTIAN INTERESTED ONLY IN HONEST, TRANSPARENT AND GOD-FEARING PERSONALITIES OF BOTH GENDERS AS FRIENDS WORLDWIDE. I AM A BUSINESS MAN FROM IBADAN, ,

http://www.manufacturer.com/company/i612176-Jogab+Nigeria+Limited.html
Main Products: Provision of petroleum products and internet services

And guess what, i am even your facebook friend and you will never guess who  grin  grin  grin  grin - you cannot hide from your misdeeds  tongue
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
EXCLUSIVE! EXCLUSIVE! EXPLOSIVE!!! THE TRUTH HAS EMERGED! SAIBUHARI BELONGS TO A POWERFUL ORGANISATION CO-FOUNDED BY MOBIL's LEAD COUNSEL! I can now authoritatively reveal that the "one-man anti-riot squad", Saibuhari, is in this Assembly, to protect the interest of Mobil at all cost. When Saibuhari emerged on this Thread, he claimed he was here to "Liberate the Ignorant". I can now confirm that Saibuhari has all along been working mischievously for Mobil. Saibuhari, so you are a member of the Civil Liberties Organisation of Nigeria
(CLO), and you pretended that you were "liberating the Ignorant" patentees? When was the CLO founded? Who founded the Organisation? The Civil Liberties Organisation, a powerful human rights organisation, was founded in Nigeria in 1987. The Organisation performed creditably well in confronting Military Regimes in Nigeria, over alleged human rights violations. The Civil Liberties Organisation was co-founded by that legal luminary, Chief Mike Agbedor Abu Ozekhome, SAN. Other co.founders included Lawyer Olisaemeka Agbakoba. However, Chief Ozekhome, who co-founded the CLO, which Saibuhari claimed to belong, was also the Lead Counsel to Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, in the protracted legal battle between the Oil
Company and Comandclem Nigeria Limited, over the ownership of an invention, and payment of royalties. The legal battle, which lasted for almost a decade, ended in favour of Prof Clement Uwemedimo/ccln at the Federal Court of Appeal on December 8, 2009. The court declared Prof Uwemedimo/ccnl as owners of the Anti-corrosive Special Paint invented by Prof Uwemedimoh in 1980, by virtue of the Patent Right granted them by the Federal Government of Nigeria, on 5th August, 1999. The court subsequently held Mobil and others using the invention actionable with effect from 5th August, 1999, the day the Patent Right was granted by the Federal Government. Series of fruitless negotiations, mediations and agreement were alleged by Comandclem to have taken place on payment of royalties by Mobil. Comandclem recently revealed that Mobil had been dragged to the
Supreme Court for the enforcement of payment of accrued royalties and damages by Mobil. In order to pass latest information to the teeming Comandclem Registered Patentees and rub minds, a Thread, Titled "Comandclem Patentees Assembly", was created on the Nairaland Forum by OMOKEMESI, one of the Registered Patentees, on December 15, 2010. Patentees and other viewers were enjoying and appreciating the information and advices of posters on this Thread until the sudden emergence of one Saibuhari on May 9, 2011 with the post quoted below: "saibuhari
(m)
Nigeria
Re: Comandclem
Patentees Assembly
« #572 on: May 09, 2011,
12:16 AM »
Gentlemen, compare
above letter head and the
other letter head used in
writing letter purported to
have been written by
Mobil. What is you see is a
clear case of fraud and
forgery. . . . . ".

Since then, Saibuhari had been making things difficult for patentees, telling blatant lies to damage the characters of those whose posts favoured Comandclem and Professor Uwemedimoh.
SAIBUHARI IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORDS. In his post quoted below, he promised not to tell lies against us:
"saibuhari
(m)
Nigeria
Patentees Assembly
« #866 on: May 29, 2011,
06:54 PM »
Infact, i have decided to
make the four gangsters -
omokemesi, yusuf akure,
ademola, godsayes -
irrelevant in this Assembly.
Patentees be rest assured I
will not tell lies about this
guys but expose their lies". But in his post quoted below, Saibuhari deliberately lied against some Patentees, claiming that OMOKEMESI was the one who impersonated as Comandclem Senior Manager, to write to the Assembly - a serious libel, if he has no convincing proof to back his allegation in court:
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2011
Omokemesi is trying to divert attention but that wont work. Now we know you very well as the serial scammer you are
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
Serial scammer forger liar so you carried this beyond NL?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
@ lagerwheni i am happy that I told you people that all investigations made about you people, were done through the internet. I am happy that I did not hack the phone of anybody before I got the information I published. I am happy that with your posts, you have fooled Saibuhari, who claimed that Airmark who is abroad, took me to his former house. I am happy that with your publication, you have exonerated us from Saibuhari's deliberate character assassination and libelous claim that we visited his former house. NOW THAT YOU HAVE ALL DETAILS ABOUT ME,, INCLUDING MY ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER, SAIBUHARI AND ALL OF YOU, HAVE "FISHED ME OUT ", AS THREATENEO BY SAIBUHARI IN HIS POSTS AS WELL AS YOUR GOOD SELF. As you have said, I have nowhere to hide. AND THAT IS WHY ALL OF YOU ARE IN TROUBLE, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE MAN WHOSE NAME YOU PUBLISHED IN THIS ASSEMBLY, HIS RELATIONS, PROPERTIES AND BUSINESS HENCEFORTH! ALL OF YOU WILL BE HELD CULPABLE. Meanwhile, I am awaiting your assasins! I am happy from all you quoted about me, there is nothing to suggest that I am not a Christian, but I have never claimed to be a pastor. WITH YOUR POST, IT IS NOW I CAN REPORT TO THE POLICE I was unable to report with a username. ~OMOKEMESI " lagerwheni
(m)
Devil's
Kitchen
Patentees Assembly
« #2861 on: Today at
03:16:11 PM »
Quote from: airmark on
Today at 02:53:47 PM
^^ Pls sir, dont give your
details to any1 even
including me and any
patentee. At this point
mobil is more desperate
than b4. Almighty God is
your protector sir.
What are you hiding from
- you are already well
known on the internet Grin
thanks to google and your
insatiable appetite for
greed and scams
Let me give it a try.
Omokemesi is an fairly
unique alias that you use
on the internet when
presenting your various
nefarious and scammy
fronts to unsuspecting
(dull and willing) victims -
am I correct thus far!Grin
Your various posts on
Nairaland suggests that
you are Deeply Religious.
You have also made
claims to being a Pastor
who has deep interests in
Petroleum matters i.e
CommandClem Vs. Mobil
and some Miracle Paint
Patent that for all
intentions cannot be
found anywhere else in
this Universe but in Mobil
for over 20 years now. Am
I right?
A Search on Google brings
only one individual who is
tightly linked to
Omokemesi persona on
Nairaland. - I am guessing.
IT IS YOU BRUV!! Grin
JOLAYEMI GABRIEL Owner
of Jogab Limited Grin
Gabriel Jolayemi |
AdlandPro Community
community.adlandpro.com/
members/jogabalert.aspx
- Cached
I AM A CHRISTIAN
INTERESTED ONLY IN
HONEST, TRANSPARENT
AND GOD-FEARING
PERSONALITIES OF BOTH
GENDERS AS FRIENDS
WORLDWIDE. I AM A
BUSINESS MAN FROM
IBADAN, ,
[url]http://
www.manufacturer.com/
company/i612176-Jogab
+Nigeria+Limited.html[/
url]
Main Products: Provision
of petroleum products and
internet services
And guess what, i am even
your facebook friend and
you will never guess who Grin Grin Grin Grin - you cannot
hide from your misdeeds Tongue"
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Fake Pastor. let me guess, you are afraid to reveal yourself to the public in a public forum because you know you have offended so many people and stolen so much money from innocents. they will eat you raw and sh.it you fast if they catch you. silly fake pastor. all the curses will catch you one day you bloody nitwit
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
Chei! Are you happy now that you are dancing fully unclad before the whole world? It is a real pity sir graphic designer
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
Lagerwhen this is real investigative journalism unlike de one omok is doing. I ve always known he was never a journalist
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2011
"Lagerwheni
(m)
Devil's
Kitchen
Patentees Assembly
« #2866 on: Today at
omandclem
Patentees Assembly
« #2866 on: Today at
05:38:24 PM »
Lips Lips Lips Lips Lips Fake
Pastor. let me guess, you
are afraid to reveal
yourself to the public in a
public forum because you
know you have offended
so many people and
stolen so much money
from innocents. they will
eat you raw and sh.it you
fast if they catch you. silly
fake pastor. all the curses
will catch you one day you
bloody nitwit"
@ Lagerwheni

I have told you character assassinators that I am NOT A PASTOR, but a child of God. Lagerwheni, it means that all what Saibuhari said on this Assembly about OMOKEMESI, he was all along referring to the man whose name you have revealed on this Thread, Comandclem Patentees Assembly? ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
I dey laugh ooooo i said it dat dis foolish man who called himself omokemesi aka baba bunmi is a hardened criminal omokemesi so u are afraid of death but u know i always say dis dat ur days are numbered u have no place to hide omokemesi oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee using d name of GOD to deceive innocent ppl u are finished already dis baba bunmi is a coward so he no one die na wa oooo@airmark sharap mad man sooner ur days will end like gadafi@saibuhari and miss uzoma i hail ooooo my businesss is keeping me away from dis thread gud work u ppl are doing here god will bless u including lagerwheni
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
@ Lagerwhenindoubt Can you introduce yourself, Saibuhari, Missuzoma and Arena07 on this Thread just as you have introduced OMOKEMESI? You have not replied my previous post. Without any iota of doubt, the name you revealed in your post on This Thread was the person Saibuhari referred to as OMOKEMESI in all his posts at Comandclem Patentees Assembly, Nairaland Forum. The name you, Lagerwheni, (Lagerwhenindoubt) revealed on This Thread, Comandclem Patentees Assembly, was the person missuzoma referred to as OMOKEMESI in all his/her posts on this Thread titled "Comandclem Patentees Assembly". The name you, Lagerwheni, (Lagerwhenindoubt) revealed on This Thread, Comandclem Patentees Assembly, was the person that Arena07 referred to as OMOKEMESI in all his posts on this Thread titled "Comandclem Patentees Assembly ". And that the name you, Lagerwheni, (Lagerwhenindoubt) revealed on This Thread, Comandclem Patentees Assembly, was the person YOU TOO referred to as OMOKEMESI in all YOUR posts on this Thread titled "Comandclem Patentees Assembly" @FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE MODERATOR AND NAIRALAND OWNER, SEUN: i appeal fervently to the Moderator and Seun, not to block or deactivate This Thread because my life is at stake already. The posts published on this Thread will serve as evidence if my enemies attack any of my children, relations, my properties, or my good self. My details are with them. I am happy that all what we posted on this Thread could no longer be modified. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
arena07:

I dey laugh ooooo i said it dat dis foolish man who called himself omokemesi aka baba bunmi is a hardened criminal omokemesi so u are afraid of death but u know i always say dis dat your days are numbered u have no place to hide omokemesi oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee using d name of GOD to deceive innocent ppl u are finished already dis baba bunmi is a coward so he no one die na wa oooo@airmark sharap mad man sooner your days will end like gadafi@saibuhari and miss uzoma i hail ooooo my businesss is keeping me away from dis thread gud work u ppl are doing here god will bless u including lagerwheni

Go get a life! U suck. . . Mtcheeeww,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:24am On Nov 04, 2011
Omokemesi, Omokemesi, Omokemesi, how many times did I call your name? I have not even thought about you and you are already defacating in your pants - simply because Lagerwhenindoubt gave you a little dose of your own drugs. When you and Airmak went about violating data protection policy what was on your mind? You thought you are insulated from same violation? That saibuhari decided to ignore you you didnt realise you were offending some silent readers of this forum who were taken aback by your macabre dance. Talking about macabre or naked dance, in what way has your old age come to bear in your activities in this forum. Why are you leading the children in committing abomination? Shamelessly you steal and dupe people, shameless you commit acts that make nonsense of your age and whatever is left of your battered image. Where is your shame omokemesi? The shameless lies you tell here rumbles my belly. I refuse to believe you were created without shame. Omokemesi, if you have already spent your usefull life on earth already, kindly beg God to take your away the remaining useless life. Everything about you is fake. Fake invention crusader, fake leader of CPA, fake promises, fake journalist, fake life. Omokemisi what is real about you? If it were during the time of Hitler, your type is usually used for experiment in the laboratory.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:57am On Nov 04, 2011
Omokemesi (m)
Nigeria.

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly
« #2807 on: October 29, 2011, 10:27 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ Saibuhari, if you must know, I worked for that Federal Government-owned newspaper for 9
years. I will not say much about myself. Note that Journalism is a profession
and you don't become a Journatist by sending your
opinions to the Editor.
Journalists belong to the NUJ while the "old brigades" voluntarily
belong to Nigerian Union of Veteran Journalists.
Once a journalist, . . . . . .
But if you must know, I am not just a journalist, I specialised in investigative
journalism. But I am now too old to practise it.
Hmmmm, let me try:
SAIBUHARI,
could you please tell this Assembly why you packed out from where you were
living in Lagos?
~OMOKEMESI
Like Report to moderator

Omokemesi, how did you know that I packed out from where I was living in Lagos?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 1:03am On Nov 04, 2011
Airmak

The whole of comandclem cannot make me move accommodation. Its either you are deaf or dont understand Engilish. I told your fish brain that I already moved out from where I was living even before I started commenting in this forum. I am saibuhari, am beyond human destruction. I fear no foe. I am equal to the task there is nothing you cannot do about that.How can saibuhari be afraid in of any mortal? Your senior gang member (Omokemesi) is already afraid for his life - even when nobody is after him. Am no coward - Omokemesi is.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 1:22am On Nov 04, 2011
Lager where are you? U deserve some bottles after humiliating this nuisance. You dosed him properly.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2011
Miss uzoma, u are nothing but a fool. If what laggerbear posted is true abt omokemesi. How does that affect u as a single mother?
To laggerbear, u are heading for jail, mark it.
@ Saibuhari, stop lying. You did nt move before then. If anything happens to omokemesi or the person bearing the name lager, pasted, i already have your traceable numbers/contacts and your reckless comments saved.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2011
airmark you started off calling me ashawo then joined de old fool to call me a man now i am a single mother. make up your mind if you have any and i have since come to regard you as the biggest fool of them all. get out of the way you liar and robber. do you recall arranging with some robbers to waykill and kill de accountant of the company you were working with as he was returning from the bank with a lot of cash somewhere at ikeja? you will get caught yet. next to be exposed will be you
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2011
airmark once more if you have any shame you would have laid low for some hours with de old liar omokemesi. so when did i change from a man to a single mother? you and omok have lied shamelessly to patentees all these months while blaming mobil and agents for your woes. cover your mouth and face in shame and if you persist you will see real pepper. i just pity all those you have been scamming since

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.