Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,037 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl (67349 Views)

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by tonymyke4life(m): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2020
What if you haven't given child 2 any child yet 4 d number of years u av been married. What wud ur prayer point b den! If u can answer this, den u need no advice cos u must av adviced urself.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Lexusgs430: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Munzy14:

You have an Idea of where the message is going... cheesy

If an environment is acclaimed to be hostile....... Seek remedies............. grin
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please

Madam don't blame yourself. he is disappointed in him self. not u. Shame no gree let him come home...
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Fogman(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2020
Ulunne777:

Did he tell you he wants more. 5 children never do?
Go on your knees and send the fertility dust to all the childless couple around u.

Did you read the op's write up? She is currently pregnant and scan result shows baby girl, and prayer can change that result to baby boy, yes miracle do happen. Happened to my friend.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nnegret(f): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please
Don't be worried at this stage of your pregnancy. Just pray to delivery safely, mother and child alive and healthy. Then before you try for your next baby, try and endeavor to alkalize your body for like 2 to 3 months, eat fruits that alkalizes the body, Track your ovulation using OPK and have sex with your husband 24hrs after your darkest test and pray thereafter for God to crown your efforts with the desire of your choice and I bet you by HIS GRACE, you shall testify. Cheers.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2020
Lilimax:
Why using Anambra as your case study undecided shocked

Because I'm igbo and its our stock in trade as igbo people, especially those in village
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Aadiana(f): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Even if u never have a boy.thank God some people don't even have any.train whatever sex of kids God has given u,his the all knowing God and knows what's best for you.years ago our neighbour had two girls and cried alot for a boy who never came.after much problems from her husband's people she accepted her fate.today those two girls are married with both boys and girls.the son in-law is the boy they longed for.even if they don't speak he goes far beyond to do what even some men can't do.my dear.just leave it in God's hand
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Jim99: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Mizwisdom:

O you're married? so why is a boy like Davido worth your mention? Oga, 6 males?? Lol grin I thank God you're not my husband, dear Lord grin I would run away if I was your wife, I just can't cheesy If given a choice I personally prefer a female heavier family good luck!

Good choice for you. And also be careful what you wish for.

So your story don't end up like the OP or even worse. With maybe like 8 girls cheesy

Good luck on your quest.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2020
Fogman:

Did you read the op's write up? She is currently pregnant and scan result shows baby girl, and prayer can change that result to baby boy, yes miracle do happen. Happened to my friend.

Prayer changes a baby girl to a baby boy?

For goodness sake. undecided lipsrsealed

What she should be praying for is that the scan read wrongly, or there was a mix up somewhere

If the scan was correct

Pray from now till tomorrow
Na girl you go born
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Maykanu: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2020
Pls be thankful. Many women are out there finding it very difficult to conceive even with several IVF done.

Am sure you know d cost of an IVF?

Again be grateful because its those girls that will remember and take care of u in your old age not d boys u dying for now.

Your husband as far as am concern is an illiterate and needs to be educated on this issue.

Wish u safe delivery, which is more important than d sex of the child now.

www.maymaygist.com
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by niyidenrele: 8:43am On Feb 20, 2020
lifemate89:

Sorry about the typo,hope you understood what I meant to write...
"you are not the cause of you giving birth to baby girls, it's your husband.
My dear, cry not,the Lord is in control...my elder sister was in the same shoe with you,she gave birth to four baby girls...just last week,she gave birth to a baby boy...Just be prayerful okay"

..........I know of a woman that her 7th child is a male child, other ones were females.just put everything in God's hand.
my bossom friend far back when I was in school,has 8sisters ,he happens to be the last birth ,all because his parents kept looking for a male child,now he's married with kids in UK courtesy his elderly sisters who are all successful

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Munzy14(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2020
DexterousOne:

I'm an igbo man too

That is why this topic pains me a lot.

Because I have seen stupid decisions sone uncles of mine took because of this matter, and threw our entire extended family into chaos.

Looking back in hindsight

It was NOT worth it
Exactly bro, it's not worth it at all about .. Putting good ladies out there under pressure.

Next they will advise him to get another lady, or he might intentionally start playing away match.

And the resources aren't there.

And a thorough check na men that can't even afford comfortable living for the family that puts them under this kind pressure. All energy channelled to sex amd and more kids keeps coming out.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by ikechemez(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2020
ityP:

You can determine the sex of your child. You just dey to have sex with your husband at the right time

And the right time is at the peak of your ovulation.

If you menstrual circle is regular over a period of 3 months choose the month you want to take in.
14 days from the day you saw your period first, start looking out for your ovulation peak. If you have the money go for ovulation scan, if not just watch by self determining it. Husband shout stop having sex or soapy for at least 2weeks before the d day. And should be eating well too.

This is scientifically proofened with God by your side.

For more clarification add. 08033067764 on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Engrgreg231(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2020
Just believe
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Munzy14(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If an environment is acclaimed to be hostile....... Seek remedies............. grin

Definitely there are remedies, but if did has been done, it is surely over the bar.

I swear I will love my first child to be a girl.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Ajibade123(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2020
who is your husband to discriminate btw boy and girl both are a blessing from God

see how to raise a happy and successful child
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-raise-a-successful-and-happy-child/

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Lexusgs430: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2020
Munzy14:

Definitely there are remedies, but if did has been done, it is surely over the bar.

I swear I will love my first child to be a girl.

A girl 1st, is the best position.... She would mummy her other siblings.........

2 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by popcykaylah(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2020
No offense your husband is an Ediott and He’s ungrateful to God and does he know you aren’t the cause of his problems? Plus does he know how many people are looking for kids but don’t have any ?ungrateful Bleep

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Fogman(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2020
DexterousOne:

Prayer changes a baby girl to a baby boy?

For goodness sake. undecided lipsrsealed

What she should be praying for is that the scan read wrongly, or there was a mix up somewhere

If the scan was correct

Pray from now till tomorrow
Na girl you go born

Yes sir, miracle abound and that scan result showing girl could be a boy after all. I repeat again, it happened to my friend
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by ikechemez(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2020
ityP:

You can determine the sex of your child. You just dey to have sex with your husband at the right time

And the right time is at the peak of your ovulation.

If you menstrual circle is regular over a period of 3 months choose the month you want to take in.
14 days from the day you saw your period first, start looking out for your ovulation peak. If you have the money go for ovulation scan, if not just watch by self determining it. Husband shout stop having sex or soapy for at least 2weeks before the d day. And should be eating well too.

This is scientifically proofened with God by your side.

For more clarification add. My signature on WhatsApp.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Amanda4life: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Please tell I said he should create a boy or male child and put it inside your belly
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Munzy14(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

A girl 1st, is the best position.... She would mummy her other siblings.........
Exactly, and will limit the later stage shakara of most married women in entering kitchen.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Mizwisdom(f): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2020
Jim99:

Good choice for you. And also be careful what you wish for.

So your story don't end up like the OP or even worse. With maybe like 8 girls cheesy

Good luck on your quest.

Can you please learn to mind your business? do you think everybody is an illiterate like you? don't ever quote me again
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Jim99: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Can you please learn to mind your business? do you think everybody is an illiterate like you? don't ever quote me again

Hahaha cheesy and now she's angry. You quoted me first, remember.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Fogman:

Yes sir, miracle abound and that scan result showing girl could be a boy after all. I repeat again, it happened to my friend

In your friend case
The scan was wrong

It happens sometimes.
These technologies of a thing are not 100% accurate.

But when the chromosomes na XX
Forget it
It's a girl
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Uchgibson(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2020
When my father was ill, my sister left her job to stay with him. My other sister left her business to work shifts with her. None of us boys left our business or work. Yet you foolishly complain that you have only girls? You have hit the jackpot! Each of your daughters is worth 3 sons! Having a daughter prolongs your life. She will not get into as much trouble as your sons. She is less likely to be disobedient. When she leaves your house, she will remember you. If you are too old to live alone, she will move you into her home, matrimonial or not. Go and thank God for having daughters!

Reno Omokri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by sosospence(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2020
Life sef.What about people who are childless?

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Mizwisdom(f): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Jim99 post=86803217][/quote]

You shouldn't go around interfering in people's business for your own good. Do you think having 8 girls will scare me when I don't even have one kid to call mine yet? I'm praying for healthy kids and you're warning me to be careful or i might have 8. How is having 8 kids worse than having none? the only thing that can scare me is none not more blessings. Good luck
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Munzy14:

Exactly bro, it's not worth it at all about .. Putting good ladies out there under pressure.

Next they will advise him to get another lady, or he might intentionally start playing away match.

And the resources aren't there.

And a thorough check na men that can't even afford comfortable living for the family that puts them under this kind pressure. All energy channelled to sex amd and more kids keeps coming out.

This is what they did
As if you knew

And it has led to disastrous outcomes
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by TrebleChamp(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:

thank you very much for the words of encouragement, I also have 4 daughters and pregnant with the fifth. this baby supposed to be our last ,cause of financial problems, that's why my husband is not happy

Madam your husband is responsible for putting baby inside you thru the Grace of God, you are just a vessel (carrier). If their should any blame (which thier shouldn't cos it is God that gives children according to his will), then your husband should be blamed for putting female children inside you. Don't let him frustrate or put you through uneccessary stress that may affect your chance of having a safe delivery. If he is educated, he should know this. But if he still acting up, call his relatives and explain to them that it is not your fault that you are having female children, it is actually his and they should tell him to calm down and accept the will of God. Some people are out their looking for children, be grateful for what God has given you both. God bless
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by bayulll011(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:

Why are some people so sillly in marriage these days.
Why are they so dumb and understand that marriage is meant for two people and every other thing that comes with it is a blessing.
So if you did not even conceive he wont have loved you in the marriage.
Anyway when hes around tell him hes an assshole that the father determine the paternity of the child.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Jim99: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You shouldn't go around interfering in people's business for your own good. Do you think having 8 girls will scare me when I don't even have one kid to call mine yet? I'm praying for healthy kids and you're warning me to be careful or i might have 8. How is having 8 kids worse than having none? the only thing that can scare me is none not more blessings. Good luck

Oh i think you're scared already. And that might just be enough reason for God to bless you with an abundance of Girls. cheesy

Thought you wanted only female children? cheesy

Like it or not that's what you're gonna get

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.