Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl (67244 Views)

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nairaboi(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Upon all the advice being given, it doesn't stop what is happening on her home. The husband needs a boy and not all these talks you guys are churning out
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Gracemadeit(m): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2020
What type of husband is that? I have 2 girls & am ok for now. I actually wanted 1 boy & 1 girl but since the 2 of them are girls, I told my wife we should just stop giving birth & train the 2 girls we have. Why the fear of not having a boy? Well human being are of a different type. There are many rich people crying to even get one baby either boy or girl. Better still the man can go ahead and do implant, things are not that difficult now. Technology have make many things easier. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Tayor23(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:

thank you very much for the words of encouragement, I also have 4 daughters and pregnant with the fifth. this baby supposed to be our last ,cause of financial problems, that's why my husband is not happy
oh 5 kids for dis kind country! Una get mind.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by IMASTEX: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2020
healthserve:

What are you saying. A person's desire is a person's desire. Don't force your opinion on people
Agreed. But why torture the woman emotionally for not been able to get the so called desire, forgetting that he is the one having the X and Y. Hence he is the one that influences the choice of the gender biologically. And in addition, putting the woman through undue risk of more child birth with limited resources as mentioned. Or is the proper upkeep not part of the desire?! It is because he has that is why he is bordered about gender.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2020
This life sha!!!

While others are begging God fruits of womb, some are sad because they have only girls.

If only I could just be blessed like you, I would be so happy.

Madam, appeal to your husband to ask for God's forgiveness and appreciate him for his blessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by kachistone: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2020
I feel your pains ma.

But kindly note that there are some people that have been married for years without the wife getting pregnant. Some women are even praying to be pregnant even if they will later have a miscarriage or stillbirth. They just want to show the world that they are not barren.

My uncle waited for years before God blessed him with twin babies. God blessed him with a boy and a girl.

Cheer up ma. God go still knack you baby boys...
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Imoobot(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Cabage in Cabage Out.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by healthserve(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2020
IMASTEX:

Agreed. But why torture the woman emotionally for not been able to get the so called desire, forgetting that he is the one having the X and Y. Hence he is the one that influences the choice of the gender biologically. And in addition, putting the woman through undue risk of more child birth with limited resources as mentioned. Or is the proper upkeep not part of the desire?! It is because he has that is why he is bordered about gender.

People should be allowed to want what they want. The deed has been done. Its self induced trauma she's going through. Just take it easy. Issues traumatizes people, howver civilized they are.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Ade49688: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2020
You can still get that male child you seek contact me on gmail ASAP ASAP adelowo496882@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by GolDRoger: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2020
James289:
Technically, the man decides the sex of the baby... not the woman. You can only contribute an X since you are XX and the man's sperm contributed either an X or a Y - thus deciding the sex.
So, he wasn't able to give himself what he wanted, lol - no reason for you to feel guilty.
please Sir xplain more, which one was the man suppose to contribute to make it a male child? And how will he decide it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Righteousness89(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2020
Sarang:

Nwokem
God does not discriminate against gender abeg

What are u saying?
Why do u dabble into what is not your Matter..

Oga, Mind ur Business
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Sexycardib: 11:15am On Feb 20, 2020
(VIDEO)How POP SMOKE was Murdered In His Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMQl46r3ZiQ
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Sterope(f): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2020
How is a stereotype? Sebi you people can insult women?

OlawaleBammie:

Una don start oo, ur folk wey start the stereotyping una no memtion am oo, abi una no see am?? why una no caution her??

Controversial folk..
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by BlongTrendies(f): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:
please forgive me for speaking like an ungrateful person, I am not ungrateful to God, I am really grateful to him for blessings me with my daughters, I was frustrated because of my husband behaviour that why I spoke like an ungrateful but I can never be ungrateful to God, my husband families, they treat me badly with all all kinds of bad names, the mother of prostitutes, it really hurts my heart, even my husband supports his mother and his sisters for maltreating me , I know when they will be aware that this baby it’s another a girl, I can imagine how they will be treating me even worse than before. my heart is bleeding a lot. my husband hasn’t returned since yesterday, he doesn’t pick up his phone and he doesn’t want to answer my text, I feel bad, I couldn’t sleep at night, I cried a lot and thinks too much, I’m at work and I can’t even concentrate. I'm really sorry for all the bad things I said out of ignorance , I can never be ungrateful to God. thank you very much

I am very sorry to say: this is pure wickedness. I can feel your situation. I have three girls too. My husbands family also use every opportunity to insult me and downgrade all my efforts. You don't have a child was the song they kept singing for me. All they kept saying was that i have borne house helps for them to help them with chores. I should give them out to them when they are old enough. I had to save my family from them by moving into another location.

Guess what, i had a strange sickness last year which left me paralysed for sometime. My inlaws never for once, spoke on how to care for me and the children. They had meetings with my husband on how to split my own girls when i am not dead. My last girl was 6 months old at the time. Their explanation was that i will concentrate on being better. I cried to God and my miracle happened. I stood up and started walking. I now understood the kind of family i am married to. I have stood my ground and drew a line for all of them.

I never had a mother to train me. I dont want any more children. I will use all i have to give my girls the best of what life has to offer.

I am glad you have a job. Concentrate on yourself on how to save and train those children. I hate to tell you this: You need to be strong for them because your husband might end up disappointing you in the long run if he is easily influenced and pressurized by his family. Stop having kids. Continue to pray for your husband. Talk to God in front of your kids. Love them. Prayer works wonder.

I have been there and i have friends who have suffered same fate. I have a neighbour. Her husband made her have 9 girls. He left her due to family pressure. He had 3 other women in Nigeria, they had 3, 4, and 2 girls respectively. He traveled out to Germany, married a white woman. He has 2 girls from her too.
Clean your eyes this moment. Garbage in Garbage out we use to say those days. It is what he has deposited he is bringing forth. Don't be hard on yourself. It is not your fault. It is well if he refuses to understand. Focus on your job, your life, your kids and health. I wish you safe delivery in advance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by tmphoto(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2020
healthserve:

Eeyah.

Now this is where I Emeritus senior professor come in

Now, your body system determines the gender of an infant, much more than just the sperm of a man alone. I'm sure you've heard of X and Y chromosome and how these chromosomes affects or better put influences the gender of a baby.

Now listen, if you want to give rpegnanacy another attempt with the hope of having a boy. Three to Five months before your pregnancy, go on heavy steady daily dose of " Heavy Proteins ", i.e Soyabean foods, Beans. Yoghurt. Milk. I wonder why our doctors don't share this information with pre-pregnancy women.

Heavy proteins causes a woman's body system to influence it to fertilise male cells by over 80% than the body would naturally do. So by ingesting lots of proteins, you're preparing your body to be fertilised with male cells, hence, a male child. Find GNLD Protein shake and take lots of it months before you decided. This is one of the best heavy proteins I can recommend for this need. It costs between 25,000 and 34,000, but trust me, it's super power

Do this. Pray fervently " before " the do and spice your protein intake with plenty vegetables and you'll increase your chances of having a boy by 80%. Do not forget the place of fervent prayers. This is Africa

If you decide to make an attempt after following this information,please even if it's three years time remember to quote my mention of how this information gave you the expected results.

You’re damn right
Oesteron is a female hormone while testeron is male but the male hormone can be influenced and could get bigger if someone takes a lot of protein in his/her body system
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by OlawaleBammie: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sterope:
How is a stereotype? Sebi you people can insult women?

Guy am not one of dem, How is insulting women my business why no b say na dem b the cause of my frustration??
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Fisiryorh(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
I'm a man but I want two children (Two girls to be precise)......

***Drops the Mic***
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by henryobinna(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
snowblaq:

I lost my baby girl on the 13th of October last year..that was my second pregnancy... I lost the first to miscarriage and the second died during delivery ... I would give anything to have a daughter right now.... Or 3 daughters.... My point is, people are out there crying to have even one kid... And here you are, blessed with 5 healthy daughters and you are asking God if you have offended Him in anyway for giving you guys another girl?.... You sound really ungrateful to God right now... You and your husband.... Please don't allow God to turn His wrath on you... Do you know how special daughters are?.... This life sha.... Some have it all and yet cannot say thank you Lord!!!!!... It is well o.
nobody has it all.

What's considered the best thing is not much valued by others, different people have different priorities.

And sorry on the loss of your babies, may God help you and grant you your heart desires. Amen
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by healthserve(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
tmphoto:

You’re damn right
Oesteron is a female hormone while testeron is male but the male hormone can be influenced and could get bigger if someone takes a lot of protein in his/her body system

Tushe wink
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by healthserve(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
For twins eat loads of yam 12-18 months before pregnancy planning. Eat lots of yam diet. Pounded yam, cooked yam, roasted yam or take yam supplement pills

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by vickydevoka(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
baby124:
Anini, Shina Rambo and Osisikankwu were all male children once. Just be happy you are alive and that your baby is healthy.
Same goes with all de ashawos
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please

Use billings method to choose the gender of ur children. It's over 95% effective. Consult ur gynaecologist.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:
you guys are right i should not worry about something which is not in my control.Thank you very very much for your support and kind words

It's in ur control to decide ur children's gender.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by lucky4west: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
i can understand hw your husband is feeling but he shud not be angry with you, it is his fault, and at times these things happen t men that played a lot of matches b4 marriage, u are not the cause of the female children he is the one....relax and thank God even your hubby wil come around and accept the fact that all children are children, created by God....
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Freezone81(m): 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hmmm this life is funny oh,u get married and after some years no child,u will hear he went an married a man,she has aborted her womb,he is impotent/she is barren etc.when u have children and its girls the next thing is na so so woman he dey born/who go inherit him name/he no be correct man.when its boys u will hear na so so bride price i go pay/who go help me for house etc.life is just funny u dont have u wished u had now u have u wished u had the other gender.a child is a child no matter the gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by petuniaevents(f): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
God that gave you daughters will also give you sons or make your daughters the envy of those with sons. So let your mind be at rest and put your faith in God.

Wedding planner
Decoration
Catering
Rentals.
Let's make your event a memorable one.
Ikeja. Ogba.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by salt1: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
BlongTrendies:

I am very sorry to say: this is pure wickedness. I can feel your situation. I have three girls too. My husbands family also use every opportunity to insult me and downgrade all my efforts. You don't have a child was the song they kept singing for me. All they kept saying was that i have borne house helps for them to help them with chores. I should give them out to them when they are old enough. I had to save my family from them by moving into another location.

Guess what, i had a strange sickness last year which left me paralysed for sometime. My inlaws never for once, spoke on how to care for me and the children. They had meetings with my husband on how to split my own girls when i am not dead. My last girl was 6 months old at the time. My brother in-law who had no child said he wanted to take the baby. This is someone no one knows where he lives. Their explanation was that i will concentrate on being better. I cried to God and my miracle happened. I stood up and started walking. I now understood the kind of family i am married to. I have stood my ground and drew a line for all of them.

I never had a mother to train me. I dont want any more children. I will use all i have to give my girls the best of what life has to offer.

I am glad you have a job. Concentrate on yourself on how to save and train those children. I hate to tell you this: You need to be strong for them because your husband might end up disappointing you in the long run if he is easily influenced and pressurized by his family. Stop having kids. Continue to pray for your husband. Talk to God in front of your kids. Love them. Prayer works wonder.

I have been there and i have friends who have suffered same fate. I have a neighbour. Her husband made her have 9 girls. He left her due to family pressure. He had 3 other women in Nigeria, they had 3, 4, and 2 girls respectively. He traveled out to Germany, married a white woman. He has 2 girls from her too.
Clean your eyes this moment. Garbage in Garbage out we use to say those days. It is what he has deposited he is bringing forth. Don't be hard on yourself. It is not your fault. It is well if he refuses to understand. Focus on your job, your life, your kids and health. I wish you safe delivery in advance.

9 +3+4+2+2= 20 girls!!!
That man na original Abigirl.

Such a desperate man would have benefited from sex-selection- based IVF.
Just N3m at Medical Arts at Maryland. I hope they haven't increased the amount since they're the most successful in Nigeria.

It's OK to want BOTH boys and girls. None is superior. I had two girls first. I was grateful to God but that didn't stop me from yearning for a son.

We used thermometer to predict ovulation and that's how we got our two sons. The thermometer method is just the same as predicting when ovulation will occur. It's often signalled by a slightly raised anal temperature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by SHOCK7(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
James289:
Technically, the man decides the sex of the baby... not the woman. You can only contribute an X since you are XX and the man's sperm contributed either an X or a Y - thus deciding the sex.
So, he wasn't able to give himself what he wanted, lol - no reason for you to feel guilty.
Seriously, where is your source of this info?
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Akuruoulo(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
thesicilian:
You and your husband need to change your mentality about your children. Whether boy or girl, are they not human beings? As long as they are healthy.
This silly concept of "I want someone to bear my name", what good has his name done for him? There are female children who are making their parents and countries proud, and same goes for the males.

YOU ARE RIGHT.

BUT

ARE U MARRIED ?
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Akuruoulo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
AM FAMILY WITHOUT A MAN/BOY IS FAMILILESS .

WEDA HE IS A MAD , USELESS , ARROGANT OR RESONNABLE.

THOU I WILL SIMPLY ACCEPT ANY GENDER GOD GAVE ME , BT I WON'T EVER BE HAPPY WITHOUT A SON .
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by GoodFaith: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Chi59:
African, especially Nigerian men are so keen on having as many male children to carry their so called names.
How many male children does George Bush have? Or Obama? People like Jesus Christ, Alexander the great, Mother Theresa how many kids did they have? Instead of men to enlighten themselves and strive to leave an impact for the next generation they fight tooth and nail to get a son whom they have nothing to bequeath to.

Nigerian men-- really
sorry I am a Nigerian man blessed with my daughters
I will not change
My girls rock,
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by MrMacinterchi1: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I learnt that there is a PASTOR that alters SEX of BABIES In DELTA..
Precisely, The MILITANT PASTOR in Delta State.
Why not patronize him and see what he will make out of it...?
Don't come back here crying he has turned your babies into ORANGUTANS...

Take the advice of Evil Forest at your own peril .

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.