Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl (67348 Views)

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Sarang(f): 12:26am On Feb 21, 2020
Psalme91:
thank you very much to all for your advice, would just like to clarify something as it seems some are getting me wrong , I am so happy with my daughters, I love them with all my heart, I was frustrated because the attitudes my husband had displayed at the hospital thats was why I spoke like an ungrateful person but after reading most helpful comments here it made me cry as I came to realise that I’m very lucky to be blessed with my daughters , when some people has none and would love to be in my shoes , I’m very sorry if I offended some people that are looking for fruit womb, I didn’t meant to be ungrateful , my pray is that God should bless you all with your heart Desiree. Have stopped crying and I’m so happy for my daughters even if their dad ( my husband) has left the house and he has given up his responsibilities. I would be strong and hard working so that my girls would become valuable women in the society with good education and jobs . thank you again, may the good lord bless you all.

God bless you.
You will have daughters worth more than 7 sons
The only Nigerian professor and Scientist I know here right now are both women.

Give your kids a good life. They will make you proud
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Psalme91: 12:41am On Feb 21, 2020
Sarang:

God bless you.

Thank you . Amen
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Psalme91: 12:42am On Feb 21, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
How old r ur children?

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Mycommand: 1:31am On Feb 21, 2020
James289:
Technically, the man decides the sex of the baby... not the woman. You can only contribute an X since you are XX and the man's sperm contributed either an X or a Y - thus deciding the sex.
So, he wasn't able to give himself what he wanted, lol - no reason for you to feel guilty.

Very correct!
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by henryobinna(m): 3:15am On Feb 21, 2020
Sarang:

Ana akogheri
mumu dey sha worry you.

grin grin grin

some of you lack basic comprehension skills
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:30am On Feb 21, 2020
Mycommand:

Very correct!

yes but wrongly phrased

its not the husband as per say but his sperms, hubby has no control over it, unless medically or traditionally taking something that increase the chances of Y chromosome to fertile the egg

Then on the otherside it depends how acidic is the woman's

2 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by kunletexs: 5:32am On Feb 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

grateful for been born in Nigeria?
you probably have a 2mb brain capacity.
a pregnancy at less Dan 3months isn't a child yet, maybe if I had been aborted by a Nigerian mom I might have been born into an American family. also maybe if your dad had masturbated your sperm into a tissue and flushed you I won't have to explain to you right now that there's a difference btw fetus and baby. cement head....do head like old Nokia Motorola fone ,big but no memory capacity.

When you are so native about life from the creator's point of view, you are in error for you know not. That a fetus has life and you would account for it. Read account of people who have visited hell and see abortists in hell. That 2mb brain is who is a force to reckon with international. As for flushing my sperm into the toilet. Thank God they didn't as you are not the one to explain to me, my Bible has told me a lot far more than what you generation can ever learn from your myopic mindset. Friend, never support abortion as it is the same fate supporters suffer in hell . As for your sorry explanation of been born in America, I laugh as reincarnation is not Bible supported. The only consolation is that YOU WOULD BE IN HEAVEN AUTOMATICALLY that if you were not soughted from a shrine.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please
Your husband is an ingrate and unmannered too.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Czartega(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You should learn how to apply what you are informed by science. If science says A, you should not extrapolate it to mean B without proof. Men produce both X and Y sperm in adequate quantities to produce either a boy or girl at conception. The conditions that increase the chances of either of the two possibilities are present in the woman, like the ph of her vaginal fluids, the time of ovulation and her age etc.

Thanks... If you know this then you should also know that the Y chromosome spermatozoa deteriorates more rapidly than the X chromosome sperm. And that the X chromosome is more capable of withstanding the unfavorable conditions in the reproductive tract. So in essence, if the man is not optimally healthy, then he cannot produce competent Y chromosomes that will make a male child
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2020
Czartega:

Thanks... If you know this then you should also know that the Y chromosome spermatozoa deteriorates more rapidly than the X chromosome sperm. And that the X chromosome is more capable of withstanding the unfavorable conditions in the reproductive tract. So in essence, if the man is not optimally healthy, then he cannot produce competent Y chromosomes that will make a male child

Care to cite your study? In fact, no factor has been found to affect motile sperm sex ratio which tends to be about 51% Y to 49% X in fertile men. An unhealthy man may possibly produce less motile sperm, but ostensibly of both genders, not only Y chromosomed sperm cells. Numerous studies however, have shown the effect of the vaginal environment on sperm ratio survival. Like this one:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5654200/
or this one:
https://scialert.net/fulltextmobile/?doi=tmr.2011.161.168&org=10

So your attempt to make the man responsible for the gender of the child is wildly inaccurate.

Ironically, both the youth of the mother and the frequency of sex seem to help in male sex determination of the child (which is why newly married young couples tend to have more boys). So women who only want to marry after their Phds or women who love to 'punish' their husbands by witholding sex, yet still claim to be searching for boy children should note.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2020
kunletexs:

When you are so native about life from the creator's point of view, you are in error for you know not. That a fetus has life and you would account for it. Read account of people who have visited hell and see abortists in hell. That 2mb brain is who is a force to reckon with international. As for flushing my sperm into the toilet. Thank God they didn't as you are not the one to explain to me, my Bible has told me a lot far more than what you generation can ever learn from your myopic mindset. Friend, never support abortion as it is the same fate supporters suffer in hell . As for your sorry explanation of been born in America, I laugh as reincarnation is not Bible supported. The only consolation is that YOU WOULD BE IN HEAVEN AUTOMATICALLY that if you were not soughted from a shrine.
people who have visited hell
mister man ko si danu. I no talk again you be cartoon generation. no be only visit hell, na tweet devil.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by jaephoenix(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
healthserve:

I didnt read. Im sure your dull braind didnt tell you over 10,000 people read and agree with my thesis. If you want to engage in a medical or scientific debate. Please lets start now. If not get lost
Even if a million ignoramuses read and agree with you, still doesn't make it correct.
Right. Point me to your source and the medical research basis
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nnefada: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
People please a man is not responsible for the gender of his baby. It's true that a man carry both the X and Y chromosomes but he doesn't determine the one that will fertilize the egg. Remember, he releases both chromosome at the same time.
From my understanding, conceiving male or female, is determinant on time of ovulation.
My fellow women, please read, read, read and study your body. God has already given human the knowledge, utilize it.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You should learn how to apply what you are informed by science. If science says A, you should not extrapolate it to mean B without proof. Men produce both X and Y sperm in adequate quantities to produce either a boy or girl at conception. The conditions that increase the chances of either of the two possibilities are present in the woman, like the ph of her vaginal fluids, the time of ovulation and her age etc.

Not true
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Men are 7x more likely to leave a relationship/marriage because of their partner's illness. Women also tend to have more sources of support outside of marriage, whereas men tend to rely solely on their wives. “In sickness and in health“ is a MYTH. In short, men are trash.

Wow shocked

Why do you say this tho?

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

Not true

What is not true? X chromosomed and Y chromosomed sperm cells are not produced adequately in the ejaculate of a fertile man? Have you heard of men who only produce one or the other? Or who do not produce one type in sufficient quantities to effect fertilization?
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

What is not true? X chromosomed and Y chromosomed sperm cells are not produced adequately in the ejaculate of a fertile man? Have you heard of men who only produce one or the other? Or who do not produce one type in sufficient quantities to effect fertilization?

A man whose sperm count inadequate will most often have girls
Because the Y is more fragile than the X
And since X lives longer in the woman
A girl will often be thr result of that copulation.

A man plays a bigger role in the sex of the child than the woman, even tho the man and woman don't control these things

If a man don't have healthy sperm count
Forget it.

If a man has low sperm count
Even worse (no pikin)

The woman is relatively faultless in this
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Jude82: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abeg,I need twins ( girls if possible)...Any remedy?.. Help a brother in need if you know pls..

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

A man plays a bigger role in the sex of the child than the woman, even tho the man and woman don't control these things

Forget it.

Even worse (no pikin)

What are you even saying? Whether a man has 'unhealthy' or low sperm count, he still produces the same ratio of X to Y sperm. After pouring that into the woman, the duration of stay before the egg is released and the conditions in her vagina and uterus will dictate what survives and what doesn't. In fact, in any normal ejaculate, there are more Y than X sperm. The Y are naturally more motile and the X survive longer, but it is the conditions in the vagina that will dictate how fast the sperm will get there and how many.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

What are you even saying? Whether a man has 'unhealthy' or low sperm count, he still produces the same ratio of X to Y sperm. After pouring that into the woman, the duration of stay before the egg is released and the conditions in her vagina and uterus will dictate what survives and what doesn't. In fact, in any normal ejaculate, there are more Y than X sperm. The Y are naturally more motile and the X survive longer, but it is the conditions in the vagina that will dictate how fast the sperm will get there and how many.

Same ratio indeed cheesy cheesy

The condition of the vagina ? Lmao

The acidity or alkalinity of the vagina is JUST A FACTOR

The main factor still comes from the man.

If the man's sperm quality is "gbef" even if the woman is alkaline as hell
No show.

Timing is also a key factor as well.

The factors are quite a number
And it falls more on the man than the woman.

No need to argue anymore
If you don't believe, and want to subtly blame women for this cheesy
That's fine.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Jude82:
Abeg,I need twins ( girls if possible)...Any remedy?.. Help a brother in need if you know pls..

I'd love to have twin girls too

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

Same ratio indeed cheesy cheesy

The condition of the vagina ? Lmao

The acidity or alkalinity of the vagina is JUST A FACTOR

The main factor still comes from the man.

If the man's sperm quality is "gbef" even if the woman is alkaline as hell
No show.

Timing is also a key factor as well.

The factors are quite a number
And it falls more on the man than the woman.

No need to argue anymore
If you don't believe, and want to subtly blame women for this cheesy
That's fine.

Abeg. E be like you just wan show say you know something you no know.

Go and read the linked studies I showed you and stop reasoning like a fish.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Abeg. E be like you just wan show say you know something you no know.

Go and read the linked studies I showed you and stop reasoning like a fish.

Okay
I have heard you

The X and Y is roughly equal
But my point still remains that the sex of a child comes from the dad, and that is an irrefutable fact

Y cells die quicker than X
Which suggest that with a higher sperm count
You have a higher chance of getting a boy, considering other factors too, like timing, acidity/ alkalinity etc and with a lower sperm count and quality, the Y will die and the X being slow swimmers will get there.

Anyways I'm not crazy about male or female kids anyways
They are all gifts from God.

Not having sons does not make you less of a man.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
ZIMDRILL:

yes but wrongly phrased

its not the husband as per say but his sperms, hubby has no control over it, unless medically or traditionally taking something that increase the chances of Y chromosome to fertile the egg

Then on the otherside it depends how acidic is the woman's

The factors, or a combination of it determines these things
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sarang:

God bless you.

Hello sis, please do put me in mind
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by jaephoenix(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

Forget it.

Even worse (no pikin)

This is false. The man's illness does not affect his X or Y chromosomes
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by kunletexs: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

people who have visited hell
mister man ko si danu. I no talk again you be cartoon generation. no be only visit hell, na tweet devil.

...to your peril.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
kunletexs:

...to your peril.

you should mind your bizness about where your afterlife will be, after confirming your vIsa to heaven den you can preach about it... cos right now you don't even have a visa and you're saying you're a travel agent to heaven....you're a scammer
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
jaephoenix:

This is false. The man's illness does not affect his X or Y chromosomes

Okay
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by mrteee: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
I had 2 sons, then my wife gave birth to a girl.
Guess what? I love my daughter to bits. and everybody knows this. Even my wife calls her my second girlfriend. My sons too caught up on the act, and when they want something that I would ordinarily not oblige them, they push my daughter forward to make the request knowing I'm likely to change my mind for her grin.

Take advice from these passage from the Holy Prophet (SAW):
Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever has three daughters and he cares for them, he is merciful to them, and he clothes them, then Paradise is certainly required for him.” It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, what if he has only two?” The Prophet said, “Even two.” Some people thought that if they had said to him one, the Prophet would have said even one.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by kunletexs: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

you should mind your bizness about where your afterlife will be, after confirming your vIsa to heaven den you can preach about it... cos right now you don't even have a visa and you're saying you're a travel agent to heaven....you're a scammer

You are not communicating intelligently. You need to get schooled about issues of life. I doubt if you go to church at all. Even Muslim believe in afterlife. But when you think you're a free thinker, then you are not far from realty that is stacked at you.

Please grow up as you are very shallow and making bla bla bla like a toddler. Peace to you.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
kunletexs:

You are not communicating intelligently. You need to get schooled about issues of life. I doubt if you go to church at all. Even Muslim believe in afterlife. But when you think you're a free thinker, then you are not far from realty that is stacked at you.

Please grow up as you are very shallow and making bla bla bla like a toddler. Peace to you.
I can't be intelligent to you, cos we don't operate on the same brain wavelength.... what has church going got to do with believing in afterlife....you need liberation from religious leaders who make you believe something and attach a punishment for not believing it....when you get to heaven send a sign, den maybe I'll believe you. I guess there's a community of aborted kids in the afterlife also bah? nonsense talk abortee are in hell lolzzzz chai Nigerian are dump sha I go still open church lass lass

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.