Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,449 members, 7,940,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

Men Sex And The Rising Death Toll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Sex And The Rising Death Toll (390 Views)

Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape / Honest Question: Why Do Women Think Giving Men Sex Is A Favor? / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Sex And The Rising Death Toll by grammarian247(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2020
DEATH IN MEN'S CAMP

As a matter of principle, I don't share just any message I encounter online. If it is necessary that someone gets the message, I find a way to send the individual. So when I read stories like, ' a lawyer dies on his side chick during sex rump in a hotel', my first reaction is that the story is not true. I don't join the crowd to repost even a story that I have verified.

Lately, news of men who, while making love or whatever you choose to call sexual intercourse (sometimes, sexual inter'curse'), with a woman die in the process has taken over social media. No day passes without a story of such nature. I have carefully not made any submission on this knowing how fake some information we get on social media are. I could not, however, resist the urge when a friend called to tell me of my former colleague who died in 'active service.' My heart was troubled.

Now, let me ask, why have most women made sex the only thing in marriage? What is this madness about sexual satisfaction? What, as a matter of curiosity, is appropriate sexual satisfaction? You can't be high on something, and turn your spouse into a machine. Again, why is it we only discuss satisfying women on bed, anywhere you turn to you see ' take this drugs and increase the size of your manhood, drink this and that to ride your madam well on bed, take this cow dung so you can last five hours with your partner'. So now, a man's dignity lies on how long and how well he can make love to the wife. Men are now intimacy gadgets, taking anything to get thumbs up from a woman after the act. Even more disturbing is the fact that men take drugs, sometimes in excess, to satisfy a harlot, chinekee!

I'm not saying satisfying ones marriage mate sexually is a crime, but if all your mate knows is just sexual satisfaction, friend, you have a foolish woman as a wife. If all she talks about is how you don't rough handle her like her ex, then know that someday, like my former colleague, you will die taking one capsule or the other to satisfy her. Ladies, if you get married you should have sense, those guys that were giving you gbas gbos were using you as borrowed car. Now you are married, enjoy sex with your husband, let him ride you like his new car. It cannot always be the acrobatic sex life you had with those randy boys, don't kill your husband by sighing each time you both have sex. If you have insatiable craving for sex, it's nobody's fault, you are the one not normal, not your husband. Go and find out how long a normal man should spend on bed with a woman. How can you say that after every sex rump you want to feel pains all over, you want to feel like you were beaten and still want us to believe your sanity has not been ruptured.

Men, you are foolish if all you think about is how you will stay on top of a woman for an hour to get your ego massaged. Granted, I know you fear that another man will take your wife if he does it better than you. Brother forget, game wey go cut go cut, woman wey go cheat go cheat. They only use my husband does not satisfy me as an excuse. You are not sick, stop running up and down taking agbo and orisi to be called a man. Most ladies bring nothing to marriage other than sex; what even a harlot can offer anytime. As a wife or an aspiring wife, think of something pristine to spice your marriage. Sex is not all there is in marriage. By the way, sex can be in different forms. Stop this mechanical and cosmetic view of sex. Play with your man, find something else that excites him. Have sense and stop sending men to early grave because of your insatiable urge.

Otunne JN
See you in paradise, Chukwujekwu

Lalasticala...
Other moderators
Help push this to front page
Re: Men Sex And The Rising Death Toll by spinna: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2020
ook
Re: Men Sex And The Rising Death Toll by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2020
undecided

Nice writeup. How can someone take drugs just to impress a prostitute?
Re: Men Sex And The Rising Death Toll by JAOS(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2020
after reading this they wont hear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Genotype And Hiv Status Of Who You Are Dating? / I Am Not Interested In Relationships. / My Question To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.