Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Mother Narrates How A Pastor Forced Her Sick Daughter To Eat Rubbish - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Narrates How A Pastor Forced Her Sick Daughter To Eat Rubbish (451 Views)

Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) / Photos Of Ekweremadu’s Sick Daughter And The Alleged 15-year-old Donor Surfaces / Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Narrates How A Pastor Forced Her Sick Daughter To Eat Rubbish by linx123: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2020
A woman has shared a sad story of how a man of God made her autistic child to rubbish as she went around in search of a cure.

The woman who has been identified as Madam Kuffour and a trained teacher shared her experience in an interview with KOFI TV.

Narrating her ordeal, she revealed that after her child was born, she was just jumping from one pastor to another just to seek deliverance for her child but the things she was asked to do by these men of God was something else.

According to her, at that time she was young, naive and had no idea what autism was therefore to her the only option was to go after men of God.

“When I gave birth to her, nothing showed there was something wrong. Even at the age of two, she was speaking. She used to say, ‘I will drink water’. But at the age of 3, I realized she had begun to isolate herself. She lost consciousness, and even if you speak to her, you will not get a response. She doesn’t sleep at night, and she used to make irritating sounds,” she said.

Shedding more lights on how a pastor made her daughter eat waste material, she said that the pastor advised her to visit the market place around 6 pm and 6:30 pm to pick up left behind foodstuffs on the ground to cook for her daughter.

“I was told to go to the market in the evening, around 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM to................https://janefblog.com/12391-2mother-narrates-how-a-pastor-forced-her-sick-daughter-to-eat-rubbish/

Re: Mother Narrates How A Pastor Forced Her Sick Daughter To Eat Rubbish by nifemi25(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2020
Some men of God will be punished for confusing human being.
Re: Mother Narrates How A Pastor Forced Her Sick Daughter To Eat Rubbish by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
So if one's child has an incomprehensible condition that one cannot understand, pastor is the next person to go to.

Stu.pid woman. I feel so provoked.

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Uwa, Brutalized And Gang-raped Inside A Church Building - Pureviber / Another Lady, 18-years-old, Gets Stabbed To Death For Resisting Rape In Ibadan / For Killing Couple And Dumping Bodies In Well, Court Sentence Two Men To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.