Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,349 members, 7,884,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning (36699 Views)

UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 / Zero Visibility At Toll/7up Road, A Case For Serious Concern / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Eborty(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirjamo:
America is the biggest and the most brutal terror organization in the World. Where is the nuclear weapon they claimed was in Iraq that made them to invade Iraq; kill millions of Muslims and displace another millions?

Of what good is America to the world other than starting useless wars? From Vietnam to Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Palestinian.... Americans are the ones distabizing Muslim countries and killing Muslims for fun under the pretence of looking for non - existing nuclear weapons.
Brother, you know nothing about ''THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'', because if you do, surely you will be glad of the life you are living today..!!!
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Eborty(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Charleys:

Saudi Arabia have been making changes of recent, haven't you heard?
I think he is absolutely blind nor deaf.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Ramsak1: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
This boyyy...
you dont even kno what u are saying..
if you dont know you dont speak
stop misinforming innocent people..you year
mrvitalis:

Puting radical Islam in there place ? U mean iran ?

Lol u know nothing
How many Shiites terrorist groups do we have ...? None
How many sunni terrosit groups do we have ? Almost all the known ones
Where is Sunnis headquarters Saudi ..
Who is saudi best friend ? Trumps America

U know nothing oga ...if all Muslims are like shittes we won't have a problem in the world
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by mrvitalis(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ramsak1:
This boyyy...
you dont even kno what u are saying..
if you dont know you dont speak
stop misinforming innocent people..you year
Oga name na ...u that know things
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by gowaga68: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Which is more radical than having a Saudi as close allie

Awol1:
My girlfriend doesn't like Trump.

But I like the man.

She asked me why? Is because he's misogynistic and you wanna be like him and take women as shits?

I said na!

I like Trump because he is putting radical Muslims in their place in the world. If that's what he succeeds in doing in his 8 years, I'll be fine with it. I can endure to defer traveling to the States until the ban is lifted by whichever administration.

Before you call me Islamophobic, I want you to know that I'm a Pluralist who believes that "this" can be true while "that" is also true. That Islam is a true religion as much as Christianity is a true religion. With both worshipping a true God.

But what do you do when you have an intolerant neighbor who feels his way is superior to yours. And doesn't just stop at feeling superior but forcefully trying to convert you to his own way against your wish and choice.

Leave these terrorists and they will overrun the world while the UN and other world powers would interested in political correctness.

Ride on Trump.

You got a supporter in me.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Eborty(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga name na ...u that know things
Please leave ramsak1 alone, he does'nt know much about his religion or he is being bias about the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by spirul77: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Iamgrey5 post=86803000]
there's nothing flimsy in the excuse the American govt gave, you only see it as flimsy because we seem to take the importance of data for granted in this part of the world, before the ban was enforced, all the countries involved were informed and asked to make adjustments in the area of data capturing and Information sharing between the countries and the US, small Chad quickly made amendment and their name was omitted from the list, buhari govt set up a committee to look into the issue after Nigeria was banned, the problem is we have a reactive govt and not a proactive one.

1 Like

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by murmee: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
destinie2019:

I support Trump. He is real. America was almost completely islamised by Obama.

I am NOT a pluralist. I am Christian. Unapologetically, fearlessly Christian. We don't kill for religion. We don't segregate. We won't shut people of other faiths out from jobs, positions of authority or jeopardise their income earning potential or security. We allow others be. And we can't be killed, intimidated or starved away from Christ.
I WANT YOU ALL SAVED AND PREPARED FOR ETERNITY IN HEAVEN: THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.
Your last paragraph in bold letters is specifically for MURIC AKINTOLA!
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by murmee: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
CSTR2:
Don't forget that it was Obama that removed Nigeria from the visa lottery scheme and failed to visit Nigeria even once.

And he was a democrat.

The ban was always coming whether through red or blue party.

It only came faster though the Reds.

Irrelevance is the problem. Nigeria is not relevant.
O mase o. (What a pity)
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by wirinet(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
CSTR2:

Your view is correct but simplistic.

Trump does not need Saudi for the Middle East.
The place can go to blazes for all they care. America is the largest exporter of oil now.
And Israel can handle its own.

What they cannot afford to lose is over $20 billion yearly in weapons sale from Saudi.

But this is contrary to what Trump has been saying and doing in the middle east. Trump says they are still in Iraq to secure the oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGo3rZoXksI
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Charleys: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

What changes? That they allowed women drive cars but still executed the people who fought for that right or killing journalists or hacking Amazon. Pleas tell me which changes

They've also adopted the Gregorian calender. Allowed women watch football matches, more too
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by femixville(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
NoTire:
Fareed Zakaria just made a case for Nigerians today on his GPS morning news about Trump’s Immigration Ban in Nigeria. Topping other countries that come to the USA on everything. I do not think we can hide anymore. Like Americans will say "It is what it is". Trump just showed who Nigerians are in USA. Facts were shown today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8hcQxGmm-Y

Fareed Zakaria GPS analysis was very clear and lucid to the point . The actions taking by Trump was very harsh to the citizens of Nigeria . What is the justification? GPS gave us statistics that no single Nigerian have committed act of terrorism in United States. Nigerians in United States are not public charge by any measure and have contributed immensely to the development of United States more than most immigrants here especially in the areas of Health, Science , Education etc.

We Nigerians love life and we are not terrorist by any imagination. Nigerians are been recognized in areas of Science and Arts all over the World.

It will be nice if the Trump administration should go after the Nigerian leaders and their operatives and restrict their travel or ban them from coming here. Ordinary Nigerians have nothing to do with it. The excuse is very flimsy, the same President Trump have referred to us as people from shit holes countries.

I wish some idiots tagging Nigeria and Nigerians bad can see for themselves..
the nation is great, with great and talented minds shaded by this irresponsible few leaders called politicians..
terrorism, corruption, religious chaos and division etc are well designed to tag us as a bad nation.. whereas, the real Nigerians are good people..
America will always cause a lot within the nation, so as to break and destroy us from believing in ourselves or our nation, why? because we never allow their military base within our territory..
Then some countries that are just growing up be like glorifying their little town over Nigeria..
Let Trump go back in record, we are the best foreigner or immigrant in the US, that have added greatly to their nation, even Trump should check his root, he's never a real American..

1 Like

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Charleys:

They've also adopted the Gregorian calender. Allowed women watch football matches, more too
And does this make any sence to you everywhere around the world women are lead scientists, head of government, award winning doctors these people are talking about women have That right to watch a football match. Even Iran is better than Saudi with the way they treat women
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by vislabraye(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Taich:
I don't trust CNN anymore, Amapour and Aisha (before she retired) bashed the former government and suddenly lost their focus on reporting the ills going on in Nigeria. I don't support Trump's action, but CNN sounding so concerned over our situation is turn off for me.
CNN should continue their well known Anti Trump reports and leave us alone to lick our wounds in peace.

My thoughts though !!
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Roju402(m): 12:25am On Feb 21, 2020
chatinent:
Coming to think of it, why can't Nigerians be here? Establish here, and make Americans come here?
That my friend is a strategic dream. Most likely can't be achieved in a lifetime. Strive for yourself.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by shugabasbn: 4:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Awol1:
My girlfriend doesn't like Trump.

But I like the man.

She asked me why? Is because he's misogynistic and you wanna be like him and take women as shits?

I said na!

I like Trump because he is putting radical Muslims in their place in the world. If that's what he succeeds in doing in his 8 years, I'll be fine with it. I can endure to defer traveling to the States until the ban is lifted by whichever administration.

Before you call me Islamophobic, I want you to know that I'm a Pluralist who believes that "this" can be true while "that" is also true. That Islam is a true religion as much as Christianity is a true religion. With both worshipping a true God.

But what do you do when you have an intolerant neighbor who feels his way is superior to yours. And doesn't just stop at feeling superior but forcefully trying to convert you to his own way against your wish and choice.

Leave these terrorists and they will overrun the world while the UN and other world powers would interested in political correctness.

Ride on Trump.

You got a supporter in me.

Wow!!!
U must be from another planet.
Radical Muslims right? That is why America is ready to leak Saudis shit unpon Saudis atrocities in America, that is why Iran, Iraq n Afghanistan on the ban list.
Someone from other country is trying to project u in positive way but not surprising in your comment dude
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by wirinet(m): 5:06am On Feb 21, 2020
Charleys:

See achievements in the 21st century. You are really going overboard and over reason defending the Saudis. Most probably it's because of Trump's alliance with the Saudis.

Adopting the Gregorian calender is an achievement? Did they have any choice, in this information age? Even their computer (browser and some apps) will not work with their Islamic calender.

Allowing women to watch football matches? Are you talking about women going to stadiums to watch football matches, or allowing them to watch on their homes or phones? I am yet to read that women are allowed outside their houses unaccompanied by men (relatives). How will the government monitor what women are watching on their phones or cable TV at home?

I wish you could defend Nigeria like this with all its numerous flaws.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Charleys: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

And does this make any sence to you everywhere around the world women are lead scientists, head of government, award winning doctors these people are talking about women have That right to watch a football match. Even Iran is better than Saudi with the way they treat women

Abeg I no from Saudi, I'm just saying they've made efforts
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Ramsak1: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2020
Saudi is a long term ally of the US in the middle east, and there hasnt been a time saudi have gone against their interest
Saudi only echoes the US's voice in the middle east
ok nw lets see how you can possibly link Alqaeda alShabab or ISIS to saudi
Nd say things that are reasonable not more conjectures
Eborty:
Please leave ramsak1 alone, he does'nt know much about his religion or he is being bias about the truth.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Eborty(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ramsak1:

Saudi is a long term ally of the US in the middle east, and there hasnt been a time saudi have gone against their interest
Saudi only echoes the US's voice in the middle east
ok nw lets see how you can possibly link Alqaeda alShabab or ISIS to saudi
Nd say things that are reasonable not more conjectures
Brother, have you ever heard of Ezakzaky and gat to know why he is in jail till this very moment..? Surely u must have heard that the USA killed a general in iran do you know the reason for that..? Now please tell me which religion ''members'' get involved in terrorist..?. If you are a muslim, then tell me which 'fellowship' you belong to..?
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Eborty(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ever since iran has been a threat to world peace( even to britain). Saudi seems to be educated and have embranced the western world civilization unlike iran which dwels in false believe(terrorism). Even to this moment, they are recruiting members and soldiers for more terrorism.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by DedeNkem: 6:39am On Feb 22, 2020
chatinent:
Coming to think of it, why can't Nigerians be here? Establish here, and make Americans come here?

Ask our corrupt politicians! They're the ones destroying Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos / Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) / Why Do Some Aeroplanes Get Sprayed With Water At The Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.