Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack (20401 Views)

#flood Twitter With Buhari’s Achievements, APC Urges Supporters / CAGG Coord. Olusegun Bamgbose Mocks Goodluck Jonathan Over David Lyon’s Sack / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by klax(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:
Medicine after final burial rite and deceased lied to RIP...!!!

Appealing a SC Ruling to the SC is alien to the Constitution of the FRN and against the Rules guiding the Process of Court.

They applied for review and same time appealing the ruling...!!

Pls tell them. But why is it that apc has no shame at all? From Buhari to the block heads on NL no single iota of shame.

Your guy was living a cameleon lifestyle with different colour names which you know this is a case of forgery or fraud yet you joyfully with no shame want supreme court to review his judgement, apc una be real coronavirus of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by BERNIMOORE: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Validated:
The argumentAPC is relying on are very shaky. If you are saying that rlthe Deputy Governorship candidate remained disqualified per High Court judgement, you have thereby upheld the Supreme Court decision because you CANNOT contest governorship without a Deputy.
I was expecting them to argue that the disqualification of the deputy governor was wrong. This case is Dead on Arrival.
ONCE GOVERNORSHIP OR DEPUTY IS DISQUALIFIED, THE JOINT TICKET IS DEAD
God Bless you brother, Imagine .....Wole Olanipekun too may also be a Thief..He wants to share from the plunder......WHY..... The Deputy Governor never fauted that he was Guilty of CLEAR FORGERY. . and The Governor Himself said the fault is not Of Deputy (wholly) but from IMPOSITION from the party WHO (1) CONDUCTED A PRIMARY AND A SCREENINGS BUT STILL WENT AHEAD TO EXHAUST THE SUPREME COURT TO DO THEIR OWN INTERNAL JOB, MR WOLE OLANIPEKUN CHARGES FROM 200M AND ABOVE, AT WORST HE GETS 100M Good Plunder..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by BERNIMOORE: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
klax:

Pls tell them. But why is it that apc has no shame at all? From Buhari to the block heads on NL no single iota of shame.

Your guy was living a cameleon lifestyle with different colour names which you know this is a case of forgery or fraud yet you joyfully with no shame want supreme court to review his judgement, apc una be real coronavirus of Nigeria.
I thought I was the only one that saw it, these guys are TOO DESPERATE FOR ANYTHING HAAAA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by poiZon: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

I will say no legally but yes politically.
R u now sarrki's spokesman?

Pls dey ur lane, dont deal with meddlesome interloper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by Emmasnoop(m): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
It will be reverse, take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by bournetransform(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:
Medicine after final burial rite and deceased lied to RIP...!!!

Appealing a SC Ruling to the SC is alien to the Constitution of the FRN and against the Rules guiding the Process of Court.

They applied for review and same time appealing the ruling...!!
Yes it's called Super Gro and it does Wonders for your Crops and Livestock! call; +2348104077322 for more details..
Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by WATCHOVER(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2020
Validated:
The argumentAPC is relying on are very shaky. If you are saying that rlthe Deputy Governorship candidate remained disqualified per High Court judgement, you have thereby upheld the Supreme Court decision because you CANNOT contest governorship without a Deputy.
I was expecting them to argue that the disqualification of the deputy governor was wrong. This case is Dead on Arrival.
Don't mind the Useless APC. They have already shot themselves in this Bayelsa case.
I bet Wole to lose this one.
Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by Indispensable85(m): 12:41am On Feb 21, 2020
In March, David Lyon will be sworn in as bayelsa governor. It's prophetic!

1 Like

Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by alen4smith(m): 2:21am On Feb 21, 2020
BaddieKay:
grin idiots,why didn't they urge the supreme court to reverse ihedioha's sack? Mtcheeeew
ignoramus!you mean APC will be the one to ask for ihedioha's reinstatement!
Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:35am On Feb 21, 2020
Where were u when osho-imioho force a forger to be lyon duputy I hope u will also call for reverse of ihedioha sack bcuz even a blind man knw Apc come distant 4th in that election
Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:46am On Feb 21, 2020
Where were u when osho-imioho force a forger to be lyon duputy I hope u will also call for reverse of ihedioha sack bcuz even a blind man knw Apc come distant 4th in that electionelection. T
Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:48am On Feb 21, 2020
SonofDevil:
Lyon will get his mandate back .alot of of errors in the rulings from high Court to supreme Court.
party of forgers grin
Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:55am On Feb 21, 2020
sarrki:
The truth is Lyon was robbed
The truth is Ihedioha was robbed, Lyon case was justified, how can u field someone with forged cert, forgery can impeach President of united state ,country where we borrowed their constitution but how do I tell my kid that wanted to be a lawyer in future that a person who came distant 4th in election can jumb to 1st with buhari miracle judges
Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:28am On Feb 21, 2020
xrayj:

It will Seriously affect their integrity & their judgement will no longer be supreme, as subsequent leaders will take advantage of this.

Yeah, that is it
Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by ruggedtimi(m): 5:40am On Feb 21, 2020
Validated:
whats your say about this case in 1999,

Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by kahal29: 5:41am On Feb 21, 2020
AFONJAPIG:

The truth is Ihedioha was robbed, Lyon case was justified, how can u field someone with forged cert, forgery can impeach President of united state ,country where we borrowed their constitution but how do I tell my kid that wanted to be a lawyer in future that a person who came distant 4th in election can jumb to 1st with buhari miracle judges

How was the case of forgery established in this case?
Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by tempest2019: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2020
The deed has been done. No reversal will take place. If they like let them hire all the senior SANS in this world Bayelsa has slipped from their grasp.
Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by leo2020: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:
Supreme Court shouldn't tamper with any of the judgements they have given because it will affect their integrity.
thump's up for you but the supreme Court already messed up by accepting to review imo judgement.. it's now official that the supreme Court is no longer the highest court in the land as politicians start applying for review of every lost cases.. the system will become more messed up just like our yeye democracy

2 Likes

Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by gnss(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
sarrki:
The truth is Lyon was robbed
Really! How about Ihedioha ? Anyway Staphylococcus aureus Solutions .08100459321 . WhatsApp or call the Dr.
Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by Exodora: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
See how they have reduced Nigeria to a joke.Where has this ever been done before after election their will be too many reverse . Don't they think Nigeria is becoming boring already.
Re: APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack by TariEnoch(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
BAYELSA matter is a settled matter for pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Story That Didn't Hug The Headlines By Femi Adesina / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State / Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.