Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,870 members, 7,872,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria (21242 Views)

OPM University Scholarship For Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic 2023 / OPM To Withdraw Beneficiaries Of Overseas Scholarship In Europe, America, Cyprus / Joke Sanwo-Olu Presents Bank Drafts To Beneficiaries Of 2021 Lagos Exams Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by klever18(m): 6:54am On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:
Good bye Nigeria .

I won't be missing you
wtf?you are leaving?Nigeria will miss a great brian ,the best brain in Nigeria is leaving what will be the fate of we the masses?
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Doctordogood(m): 6:56am On Feb 21, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:
Wish my church can do this always,we already have the finance.
I guess your church is WINNERS CHAPEL...... May God help us bro..
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by NigeriaBam: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by vandersave: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2020
itsme01:
Owo Abu

Yes Owo Abu. But some people used and are still using Owo Abu to buy private jet and fund personal businesses.
When you see someone doing good thing, appreciate him.
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2020
berryace007:
If I go I'm definitely not coming back. grin

Turkey is a government sponsor of boko haram.
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Simplebeauty: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2020
grin cheesy

grin cheesy
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2020
This is how religion should be, not the other way round
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Abs76: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2020
The last time I checked Turkey is a Muslims dominated country what are ipob brothers going to do there I hope their sponsors didn't sponsored them to go islamatised them there woo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Trybes(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2020
CSTR2:
They are celebrating ordinary turkey.

Nigeria na wa.
Don't say that, what made you conclude that Turkey is ordinary. In as much as some people would prefer countries like UK, US or Canada that doesn't mean that other countries are ordinary.

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Obason22(m): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2020
I can't control my tears right now, May God bles u man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Joshmuch: 7:28am On Feb 21, 2020
TechCapon:
I must say this publicly. I have never paid tithe in my life but if I am to ever pay tithe in this life, I will pay it to OPM. The man is really touching people's lives and he exists to help people
hmm, thank you. Now that you're convinced that tithe money is well utilized, can you please start paying tithe to his church?
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by TheWalkingMind: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2020
israelmao:

He is among the best clergymen in Nigeria,there are others too who also do the same but avoid publicity.

Christ said, let the world see your good works.

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Fragility6: 7:58am On Feb 21, 2020
[s][/s]
post=86827272:
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : CONGRATULATIONS to them all.
[s][/s]
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Shuly03(f): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2020
Irises:

Every time damnn niggarr.. Nigarr this, niggarr DAT. Is this how you talk at home ?? Smh. You are beginning to worry like the dead meat griller
I thought I was the only one fed up of the damn niggarr thing.. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by duruZed(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2020
Even if the apostle gets the money from the pit of hell, may the Almighty still bless him more abundantly. He is in line with the like of T.B Joshua and many more who are giving back to the society, even if it is for show-up may God still increase them so that they Will show up more. So many men of God are more concerned private jets, estate and Millon's of branches their church have all over the world.
We want such to be reciprocated among our politicians, multi billionaire business men and so many others. so help us God.
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by akintunde63: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=berryace007 post=86824097]If I go I'm definitely not coming back. grin[/quote

Well-done! Go and block the way against those coming behind you!
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by israelmao(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2020
TheWalkingMind:

Christ said, let the world see your good works.
Read my comment again,am I against publicizing the good works?
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by akintunde63: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Thevideoguy:

https://leadership.ng/2020/02/20/beneficiaries-of-opm-university-scholarship-set-to-leave-nigeria/

My only advise is that they should strive to be good ambassadors of the Church & Nigeria, and not block the way of future beneficiaries

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by AriwaMendieta: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
Owo Abu
[/s]
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by mabea: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2020
berryace007:
If I go I'm definitely not coming back. grin
Hope you understand what you typed there
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by AriwaMendieta: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
post=86827272:
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : CONGRATULATIONS to them all.
[/s]
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by edoairways: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2020
Blizzy9ja:
This is the best clergyman in Nigeria and deserve our accolades, the rest can go and take their own from the offering box
He is not instead mentionTB Joshua.
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by edoairways: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2020
duruZed:
Even if the apostle gets the money from the pit of hell, may the Almighty still bless him more abundantly. He is in line with the like of T.B Joshua and many more who are giving back to the society, even if it is for show-up may God still increase them so that they Will show up more. So many men of God are more concerned private jets, estate and Millon's of branches their church have all over the world.
We want such to be reciprocated among our politicians, multi billionaire business men and so many others. so help us God.
But the bible doesn't support that or shouldn't he stick to the scriptures since he is a preacher of Jesus?
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Studyinchina200(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Ordinary turkey lol.

Is Nigeria better than Turkey?

CSTR2:
They are celebrating ordinary turkey.

Nigeria na wa.
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by iknopro(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2020
OPM, GOD IS HERE, GOD BLESS YOU MORE SIR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by AriwaMendieta: 9:40am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
Owo Abu
[/s]
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2020
yinkus6750:
If most churches with tertiary institutions can be giving scholarship to a minimum of 50 people yearly, nobody will complain again..
At least children of members that are brilliant and can't afford the fees, can win scholarship..
The church needs to go into giving back to the society / members, everything shouldn't be purely for business.
People will still complain..it is human nature..CHRIST that fed the poor, healed the sick and raised the dead was still chosen by his people to die in place of barnabas a hardened criminal.
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2020
Doctordogood:
I guess your church is WINNERS CHAPEL...... May God help us bro..

You guessed right brother.
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by PrincessSalt2: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Princesssalt2:
This is the best clergyman in Nigeria and deserve our accolades, the rest can go and take their own from the offering box

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bills Establishing 3 Universities / Obafemi Awolowo University Pre-degree Program / Laspotech Part Time (nd) And (hnd), Full Time (hnd) Forms Are Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.