Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,740 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria (21251 Views)

OPM University Scholarship For Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic 2023 / OPM To Withdraw Beneficiaries Of Overseas Scholarship In Europe, America, Cyprus / Joke Sanwo-Olu Presents Bank Drafts To Beneficiaries Of 2021 Lagos Exams Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Buchyke8(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Irises:

Every time damnn niggarr.. Nigarr this, niggarr DAT. Is this how you talk at home ?? Smh. You are beginning to worry like the dead meat griller
lol laugh wan finish.....noticed same thing

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Legendguru: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
smiley
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by TheWalkingMind: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
israelmao:

Read my comment again,am I against publicizing the good works?
Did my comment say you are?
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by imagrg(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good radiance!
Real religious practice.
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Jeweltz(f): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Irises:

Every time damnn niggarr.. Nigarr this, niggarr DAT. Is this how you talk at home ?? Smh. You are beginning to worry like the dead meat griller

Who's this dead meat seller on nairaland? I think he's more popular than that snake guy
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by EmmyKrim(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
TechCapon:
I must say this publicly. I have never paid tithe in my life but if I am to ever pay tithe in this life, I will pay it to OPM. The man is really touching people's lives and he exists to help people
pls start paying your right
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by EmmyKrim(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
TechCapon:
I must say this publicly. I have never paid tithe in my life but if I am to ever pay tithe in this life, I will pay it to OPM. The man is really touching people's lives and he exists to help people
pls start paying your tithe
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by TechCapon(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
EmmyKrim:
pls start paying your tithe
lol. Okay
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by raphy(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
this pastor make itger pastor hide tgeee head in shame eating the people mney in tge name of prosperity..

may he live long.o
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Zinpat: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by dingbang(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Shuly03:
I thought I was the only one fed up of the damn niggarr thing.. embarassed
happy birthday
Re: Beneficiaries Of OPM's University Scholarship To Turkey Set To Leave Nigeria by Stewart883(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2020
Shuly03:
I thought I was the only one fed up of the damn niggarr thing.. embarassed

Hi I would like to know u better.I really love your post here(although they are very few). I live and work in Portharcourt. You can reach me at (WhatsApp) or calls at 08036267796. Hoping to hear from you. I also guessed you're not based in Portharcourt coz there are jobs here also(if u have graduated)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laspotech Part Time (nd) And (hnd), Full Time (hnd) Forms Are Out. / Corpse Of UNIUYO Student Shot Dead During NANS Election Recovered (Graphic Pics) / Sexual Misconduct: OAU, UNIABUJA Dismiss Four Profs, 14 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.