Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,128 members, 7,946,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

56michael's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 56michael's Profile / 56michael's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Sports / Re: Tunde Delu Organises Three-Team Competition To Promote Rugby In Nigeria (Pics) by 56michael(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2023
How do I join love this game

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by 56michael(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2021
Liesoooo yeye dey smell some thing i witness this are innocent civilian cid was completely raised down this guy's were working majestically on the road , which 8 people una killed liesss no uniform man was seen on the road till dey left and so called police came out from no way and start shooting op they no tell u say they killed a newly married guy just a month after his wedding and another guy a keke driver at uwalaka junction dey no go talk dat one no allow make I insult u ��
Crime / Re: Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic by 56michael(m): 11:37pm On May 30, 2021
Metrix147:
Following the attack on state CID in Umuagu Umuahia on Saturday, the Commissioner of Police in Abia state, CP Janet Agbede has said no fewer than eight of the attackers suspected to be members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB and Eastern Security Network, ESN were killed, ABN TV reports.

Briefing newsmen in Umuahia on Sunday on behalf of the Commissioner of Police, the PRO of the command, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna expressed regret that two Inspectors lost their lives in the attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2GgCGnO3xs

He said the attackers had stormed the police formation at about 6pm on Saturday, shooting sporadically.

According to the police image maker, reinforcement from the command headquarters added to the fierce engagement with men on ground saw eight of the hoodlums neutralised.

He added that some of the attackers escaped with gunshot wounds while two vehicles were recovered.

The facility he said was raised down following the detonation of an explosive through the back of the building, it was raised down.

While stating that the suspects in detention were released and an exhibit car burnt, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna said no firearm was carted away.

He, therefore, urged medical facilities within and outside the state to report to security agencies in the event that patients with a suspected bullet wound come for treatment.

SP Ogbonna further appealed to parents and guardians to warn their children and wards to desist from acts capable of truncating the peace and security of the state, describing it as a whirlwind that will blow no one good.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/05/we-neutralised-8-suspected-ipob-members-lost-2-officers-in-cid-office-attack-abia-cp-graphic-photos-video/

Liesoooo yeye dey smell some thing i witness this are innocent civilian cid was completely raised down this guy's were working majestically on the road ,no uniform man was seen on the road till dey left and so called police came out from no way and start shooting op they no tell u say they killed a newly married guy just a month after his wedding and another guy a keke driver at uwalaka junction dey no go talk dat one no allow make I insult u ok��
Romance / Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by 56michael(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
No,I won't , the more you give out that love the easy you get hurt I very been through it alot I tried giving love a chance again but I keept been played on I give up

1 Like

Crime / Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by 56michael(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
Make I siddon here just in case

Well, their act of JET-LI-LISM could've been their road to six feet journey of no return but we thank God they had the instinct of JOHN WICK.
brethren, don't let this post inspire you to try rubbish o, they were lucky but you may be not.

Abeg patronize me o, comes with phone charging features (two phones) loud music, SD, flash and fm function @an affordable price.
SOLAR+GAS POWERED POPCORN machine.

How much bro
Celebrities / Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by 56michael(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2020
��You are washing a car with a Snickers on a nose masks, hand glove kukuma come wear eye glass put ��, nothing wet Musa no go hear biko dis one follow for news ?
Health / Re: 108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths by 56michael(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2020
I think am beginning to smell something fishy here,we be been seen d rise of of covid case day by day,plz were are the hospitalized covid-19 patience,all other countries, patiences are seen and how they are been treated,but here we only hear we can't see ���
Gaming / Re: Direct UK Used PS3 Game Up For Grab At 33k by 56michael(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Am in umuahia Abia state,how can I get dis
Gaming / Re: Ps3 Sold by 56michael(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good day bro how many games are the in the PS4 and how can I get it am in Abia state, umuahia
Investment / Re: Make Money At The Comfort Of Your Home With An Online Trusted Scheme by 56michael(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2020
Brother am interested
Investment / Re: You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student by 56michael(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2020
anosikemichael97@gmail.com
Gaming / Re: Like New Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale. Loaded With 10 Games 100k SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! by 56michael(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Location bro am in abia state umuahia
TV/Movies / Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by 56michael(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
This is one thing that still baffles me about African women mostly especially for dis our 9ja,u marry u now have quadruple responsibility,d lady's family is now ur responsibility, seriously dis is really worrisome ooooo,just imagine wat dis one is talking (u can't take care of me and my family)����
Crime / Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by 56michael(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
U have no idea wat depression means ,if u do u won't just vomit d nonsense u just vomit now

1 Like

Family / Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by 56michael(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Nwanne stupidity nke ghi onwero ngwota,what kind of advice do u actually want to get?

Romance / Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by 56michael(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2019
35k for waiting,na slp I take commot u for my phone
Romance / Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by 56michael(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2019
�� speechless

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.