Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,564 members, 7,885,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Enugu Government Links Udenu And Igbo-eze South Local Government Areas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Government Links Udenu And Igbo-eze South Local Government Areas (863 Views)

Tinubu Wins Ondo, Ogun States, Sweeps All Local Government Areas / Udenu INEC Office Fire Incident Caused By Power Surge - Police / FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Government Links Udenu And Igbo-eze South Local Government Areas by OEPHIUS(m): 6:17am On Feb 24, 2020
In Enugu State, rural development remains one of cardinal policies of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi's administration aimed at giving the rural dwellers a sense of belonging, remembering the long neglected and extending infrastructural development to the frontiers of the rural communities, in a gradual and steady mode.

This is the Amalla Orba-Orie Orba-Eke Ovoko road, linking Udenu and Igbo-Eze South Local Government Areas.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!##

Re: Enugu Government Links Udenu And Igbo-eze South Local Government Areas by OEPHIUS(m): 6:18am On Feb 24, 2020
More

Re: Enugu Government Links Udenu And Igbo-eze South Local Government Areas by OEPHIUS(m): 6:20am On Feb 24, 2020
Opposition is allowed.

To those angry because I post good things about my state and show works, I am only promoting the state, if you are upset about the government, you are allowed to.

Insult me from now till tomorrow, it won't stop me from posting them.

My only message for you is that God bless you.
God bless Enugu state
Re: Enugu Government Links Udenu And Igbo-eze South Local Government Areas by helinues: 6:21am On Feb 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: Enugu Government Links Udenu And Igbo-eze South Local Government Areas by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 24, 2020
OEPHIUS:
Opposition is allowed.

To those angry because I post good things about my state and show works, I am only promoting the state, if you are upset about the government, you are allowed to.

Insult me from now till tomorrow, it won't stop me from posting them.

My only message for you is that God bless you.
God bless Enugu state

God bless you too..

Ugwuanyi is Godsent and Enugu people are now Happy.
Re: Enugu Government Links Udenu And Igbo-eze South Local Government Areas by Martini101(m): 7:05am On Feb 24, 2020
PROMISE AND FAIL GOVERNOR!!! Enugu Urban is in ruins. He promised Construction and rehabilitation of roads come dry Season, this is February and nothing has been done!!!

Louis Nwaonyeke (Oephius) do remind him.
Re: Enugu Government Links Udenu And Igbo-eze South Local Government Areas by Infinixhot6: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2020
So, you mean I can now go and see my Girl in Ibagwa Aka without passing through Nsukka or Enugu Ezike but can now go through Obollo.

Gburuburu is working
Re: Enugu Government Links Udenu And Igbo-eze South Local Government Areas by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2020
someone said fat people are always senseless and I ask if Buhari is fat

Nevertheless, Ugwuanyi is a compound failure. The Media Governor.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George / Oyo Ex-first Lady Florence Ajimobi Shares Extent She Goes To Keep Her Marriage / Nigeria Takes Delivery Of Power Warfare Armor From China-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.