Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Man Removes Shoes & Wig He Bought Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Removes Shoes & Wig He Bought Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal (1222 Views)

Man Takes Back Iphone & Wig He Bought For Lady After She Rejected His Proposal / Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Removes Shoes & Wig He Bought Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Emma774: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
A viral video that is currently making rounds on social media sees the moment a young lady was humiliated after she rejected her boyfriend’s marriage proposal in public.

Details gathered asserts that the young man has been dating this lady for almost two (2) years. He finally gathered the courage to propose to her in public and the young lady flat rejected his proposal.

In turn, the young man vex requested that the lady gives him back the shoes that he bought for him and the wig that she is was then wearing while they were out in public.

The video which has garnered attention on social media has ignited a heated conversation surrounding the matter.

Here the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXsHr9DG8jc
Re: Man Removes Shoes & Wig He Bought Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
angry

Correct man,no time for all these Oloshos that came to suck,milk and demand.

UnaToto
Re: Man Removes Shoes & Wig He Bought Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by fernandez1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin I do tell people don't embarrass yourself trying to play love or Mr nice guy in public...... I'll prefer to do that in four corners of my house with family and friends....after that we can now go outing based on the proposal.

It's not in our culture but copy copy and social media popularity these days is causing so many crashed marriage and relationship.
Re: Man Removes Shoes & Wig He Bought Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Abfinest007(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
when u make ur relationship a public affair u get public disgrace
Re: Man Removes Shoes & Wig He Bought Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2020
he should have also yanked that wig off her head if he paid for it... "i believe this is mine too, thank you!"
Re: Man Removes Shoes & Wig He Bought Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by flokii: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2020
grin

na the guy lose.. right there another guy go chyke her carry her. Fine girl for that matter.
Re: Man Removes Shoes & Wig He Bought Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2020
flokii:
;Dna the guy lose.. right there another guy go chyke her carry her. Fine girl for that matter.

so you believe that because some other fools would gladly waste their time with the babe, the dude should stick to this babe who has no intention of marrying him?!?!?!

any man knows that a babe will still date after he leaves her, the important question IS: why give a damn about what she does after you left her sorry behind?!
Re: Man Removes Shoes & Wig He Bought Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by flokii: 12:35am On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so you believe that because some other fools would gladly waste their time with the babe, the dude should stick to this babe who has no intention of marrying him?!?!?!

any man knows that a babe will still date after he leaves her, the important question IS: why give a damn about what she does after you left her sorry behind?!

I'm only stating the obvious.. and you know it's the truth

She. will definitely move on and so will the guy.
Re: Man Removes Shoes & Wig He Bought Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:39am On Feb 25, 2020
flokii:
I'm only stating the obvious.. and you know it's the truth

She. will definitely move on and so will the guy.

...exactly, and just as she will find other dudes to date, so will the guy find other babes too. no big deal.
Re: Man Removes Shoes & Wig He Bought Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by BitCraftman: 2:03am On Feb 25, 2020
The guy needs brain transplant. If the gift were conditional why didnt he propose when handing the useless gift over to the girl?

na this kind of man go marry finish and treat the wife like fairly used property.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Side Chick Confronted For Having Anal Sex Reacts / Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense / How To Get A Woman Emotionally Attached To You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.