Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

edit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / edit (2746 Views)

Edit Your Neco, Waec, Nabteb, Utme, Post Utme And Etc Free / edit / edit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: edit by Dsense(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
buzugee:

and will i be started at a high rank ? also how easy is it to join customs and immigration ?
Please don't go and joing the so called Nigerian Force!! . . .  . . What about start selling Recharge Cards for me ,But based on commission grin . . .It worths it ooo . cheesy . . . . At least no body to abuse you over 20 Naira!
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2010
D-sense:

Please don't go and joing the so called Nigerian Force!! . . . . . What about start selling Recharge Cards for me ,But based on commission grin . . .It worth it ooo . cheesy . . . . At least no body to abuse you over 20 Naira!
i am not joining the force for money. i have repeated this numerous times. angry grin
Re: edit by Beaf: 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
buzugee:

i am not trying to repair it. i am simply putting myself in the position of 'PREDATOR'

These are 3 "predators" fighting over ten Naira.
. . .Olodo, don't bother getting an Uzi, what you really need is a spear, cutlass or axe. . . Maybe even stones.

Re: edit by Dsense(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2010
I just casted him an ultimate offer ''To start selling recharge cards and his gross ll be based on commissions but he turned it down'' grin
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2010
Beaf:

These are 3 "predators" fighting over ten Naira.
. . .Olodo, don't bother getting an Uzi, what you really need is a spear, cutlass or axe. . . Maybe even stones.

if you read the thread you will have understood the part where i dont need the publics 10 naira or 20 naira or even the police salary. geez some of yall are just downright lazy. you cant be bothered to read even if your life depended on it
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2010
D-sense:

I just casted him an ultimate offer ''To start selling recharge cards and his gross ll be based on commissions but he turned it down'' grin
you can shove the recharge cards where the sun dont shine mate grin
Re: edit by Dsense(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2010
^^^Pls accept my offer nau . . .Make both of us dey make money like say we do ritual grin grin
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

^^^Pls accept my offer nau . . .Make both of us dey make money like say we do ritual grin grin
money dont define me. i dont need to sell recharge cards (whatever that is ) to make money. i shall leave that to you grin
Re: edit by Dsense(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2010
Funny dude . . . . grin grin
Abeg no join Nigerian Police ooo grin
Re: edit by Beaf: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

Unu go wound pesin o! grin grin grin grin grin

buzugee:

if you read the thread you will have understood the part where i dont need the publics 10 naira or 20 naira or even the police salary. geez some of yall are just downright lazy. you cant be bothered to read even if your life depended on it

shocked
Is it that you don't like the idea of buying spears, cutlasses, axes or bloody stones? You can always pay people to get them if money isn't the problem, or if you're broke, kuku make them yourself.
Wetin come de vex you inside dat one na!

. . .Small time olodo go announce say e wan buy calculator to calculate daily "roger!" grin
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 12:14am On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

Funny dude . . . . grin grin
Abeg no join Nigerian Police ooo grin
i shall join and i will post a picture of me in my uniform on nairaland  grin
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 12:17am On Dec 18, 2010
Beaf:

Unu go wound pesin o! grin grin grin grin grin

shocked
Is it that you don't like the idea of buying spears, cutlasses, axes or bloody stones? You can always pay people to get them if money isn't the problem, or if you're broke, kukuku make them yourself.
Wetin come de vex you inside dat one na!

. . .Small time olodo go announce say e wan buy calculator to calculate daily "roger!" grin
as soon as i decipher the gibberish you regurgitated up there i will get at you dawg. takes time to decipher gibberish you know grin
Re: edit by Dsense(m): 12:19am On Dec 18, 2010
buzugee:

i shall join and i will post a picture of me in my uniform on nairaland grin
Yes post the pics . . .Where u dey collect money ''20 Naira'' abi? grin grin
Re: edit by Beaf: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2010
buzugee:

as soon as i decipher the gibberish you regurgitated up there i will get at you dawg. takes time to decipher gibberish you know grin

Nice! Don't worry, keeping imagining the dregs of the food chain to be "predators." Olo ofofo!
Nigerian police, predators! When you see just two or three red eyed kidnappers emanating from Okija, your mind will be fully reformed and your thoughts tightly focussed.
If you like don't return home to get grounded, ya pipul go soon declare you missing. Akpa don don catch ground!
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

Yes post the pics . . .Where u dey collect money ''20 Naira'' abi? grin grin
nah i go post the picture of me in my uniform whooping your azz with lanyard for littering the streets of lagos. thats the picture am going to post grin
Re: edit by Dsense(m): 12:41am On Dec 18, 2010
I'm not and ll never be in Nigeria cause of ppl like you tongue grin
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 12:41am On Dec 18, 2010
Beaf:

Nice! Don't worry, keeping imagining the dregs of the food chain to be "predators." Olo ofofo!
Nigerian police, predators! When you see just two or three red eyed kidnappers emanating from Okija, your mind will be fully reformed and your thoughts tightly focussed.
If you like don't return home to get grounded, ya pipul go soon declare you missing. Akpa don don catch ground!
more gibberish. speak english
Re: edit by Beaf: 12:41am On Dec 18, 2010
buzugee:

more gibberish. speak english

See your mouth like gibberish! Ode! Olodo predator! grin grin grin grin

buzugee:

i shall join and i will post a picture of me in my uniform on nairaland  grin

No matter how hard you try, your picture will not be better than this!
This is an accurate depiction of "chopping" roger. grin grin grin

Re: edit by buzugee(m): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

I'm not and ll never be in Nigeria cause of ppl like you tongue grin
remain in london and become daddy london. thats ya business. next we shall read about how you are doing housing benefit fraud when you are 90 years old grin
Re: edit by oderemo(m): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2010
@beef,
i digress,am watching yor man gej life @'rccg'with'adeboye, holy ghost night on sky 199. Well that is humbly if u ask me.
He might get my vote now.
Re: edit by Dsense(m): 12:45am On Dec 18, 2010
^^^Don't worry . . .continue beafing grin . . . . I no dey come Nigeria grin
@Beaf . . . .
That's his prospetive pic grin
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 12:45am On Dec 18, 2010
Beaf:

See your mouth like gibberish! Ode! Olodo predator! grin grin grin grin

No matter how hard you try, your picture will not be better than this!
This is an accurate depiction of "chopping" roger. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin stop posting a pic of your pops. did you ask his permission before you posted his picture ?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 12:47am On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

^^^Don't worry . . .continue beafing grin . . . . I no dey come Nigeria grin
@Beaf . . . .
That's his prospetive pic grin
make you remain for england dey shop fish and chips now while ya mates dey chop suya and moi-moi grin
Re: edit by Dsense(m): 12:49am On Dec 18, 2010
I no dey London tongue
By the way,The Suya still exist? grin
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 12:54am On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

I no dey London tongue
By the way,The Suya still exist? grin
ok make you remain for iraq now. na ya business be dat. yes ooo. the suya is at 1 allen avenue ikeja. university of suya. but you have to come here to get it. western union no gree me mail am to you. they only deal with money grin
Re: edit by Beaf: 12:55am On Dec 18, 2010
ode remo:

@beef,
i digress,am watching yor man gej life @'rccg'with'adeboye, holy ghost night on sky 199. Well that is humbly if u ask me.
He might get my vote now.

You de watch OHTV? Are you born again? Bros, pesin pikin here don lost for jand o! Please help us pray for him, abeg! His ambition is to leave McDonalds work and turn olokpa! shocked
Holy Ghost Fire!! Holy Ghost Fire!!
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 1:00am On Dec 18, 2010
Beaf:

You de watch OHTV? Are you born again? Bros, pesin pikin here don lost for jand o! Please help us pray for him, abeg! His ambition is to leave McDonalds work and turn olokpa! shocked
Holy Ghost Fire!! Holy Ghost Fire!!
grin grin grin you know the people who do police work are human beings too right ? what is your fear ? armed robber ? they attack civilians too. right ?
Re: edit by Dsense(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2010
buzugee:

ok make you remain for iraq now. na ya business be dat. yes ooo. the suya is at 1 allen avenue ikeja. university of suya. but you have to come here to get it. western union no gree me mail am to you. they only deal with money grin
grin grin grin . .You are sick grin
Pls try Fedex nau . . .That suya dey hungry me oooo grin
Re: edit by oderemo(m): 1:06am On Dec 18, 2010
Beef,
i dey watch yor man for ohTv.
Well he is humble ohhhhhh,
That guy wey wan turn olopa no know nothing. Nigeria olokpa na yeye.
Left nija abt 6wks ago na soso fight i dey fight them.
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 1:12am On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

grin grin grin . .You are sick grin
Pls try Fedex nau . . .That suya dey hungry me oooo grin
aiiit hol up. i can definitely accommodate your request

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ok its called extra-sensory perception. just close your eyes and transport yourself into that bowl of suya. then eat as many sticks as you like. then open your eyes and go to your fridge and get whatever drink you like to wash it down with.
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 1:14am On Dec 18, 2010
ode remo:

Beef,
i dey watch yor man for ohTv.
Well he is humble ohhhhhh,
That guy wey wan turn olopa no know nothing. Nigeria olokpa na yeye.
Left nija abt 6wks ago na soso fight i dey fight them.
ok i hear you lol
Re: edit by Dsense(m): 1:15am On Dec 18, 2010
buzugee:

aiiit hol up. i can definitely accommodate your request

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ok its called extra-sensory perception. just close your eyes and transport yourself into that bowl of suya. then eat as many sticks as you like. then open your eyes and go to your fridge and get whatever drink you like to wash it down with.
You don kill me ooogrin
That your plan no work oooooo angry
I dey come naija tomorrow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Plans Low Key Inauguration / Mustafa Chike-obi ? Wtf ? / Who Closed The Airspace On Sunday 3 June 2012? Is 1st Lady For Dana Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.