Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

edit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / edit (2747 Views)

Edit Your Neco, Waec, Nabteb, Utme, Post Utme And Etc Free / edit / edit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: edit by Beaf: 1:16am On Dec 18, 2010
ode remo:

Beef,
i dey watch yor man for ohTv.
Well he is humble ohhhhhh,
That guy wey wan turn olopa no know nothing. Nigeria olokpa na yeye.
Left nija abt 6wks ago na soso fight i dey fight them.

I tuned to OHTV when you first posted and didn't see GEJ, it was just Adeboye talking about back pain and someones life being like a goat going round in circles! Damn! That freightened me away! smiley

Anyways, this guy that wants to join the police has obviously recieved 7 slaps from the spirit of "roger." He needs 40 days fasting and prayer. grin
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 1:18am On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

You don kill me ooogrin
That your plan no work oooooo angry
I dey come naija tomorrow grin
grin i guess your sense of perception is not strong enough. oh well you gotta come naija be dat. grin
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 1:21am On Dec 18, 2010
Beaf:

I tuned to OHTV when you first posted and didn't see GEJ, it was just Adeboye talking about back pain and someones life being like a goat going round in circles! Damn! That freightened me away! smiley

Anyways, this guy that wants to join the police has obviously recieved 7 slaps from the spirit of "roger." He needs 40 days fasting and prayer. grin
you guys make it sound like its a curse to join the police force. wow.
Re: edit by badex11: 2:03am On Dec 18, 2010
Get real my brother, I will advice that you come home and move with real people - hustlers, then you will really know what 9ija is all about cry cry cry. Nigeria POLICE IS THE MOST DEGRADING OF ALL NAIJA PROFESSION lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. you had better get the notion outta your head and stay where you are, nigeria police my foot angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 2:59am On Dec 18, 2010
badex11:

Get real my brother, I will advice that you come home and move with real people - hustlers, then you will really know what 9ija is all about cry cry cry. Nigeria POLICE IS THE MOST DEGRADING OF ALL NAIJA PROFESSION lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. you had better get the notion outta your head and stay where you are, nigeria police my foot angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
i am not joining for prestige. i am joining for 'control' grin
Re: edit by badex11: 3:04am On Dec 18, 2010
buzugee:

i am not joining for prestige. i am joining for 'control' grin

Are you telling me you will prefer to loose your prestige for control?
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 3:09am On Dec 18, 2010
badex11:

Are you telling me you will prefer to loose your prestige for control?
you do know that with my credentials i will not be joining to be on street patrol right ? i will join and be put in the middle ranks. something like the equivalent of a major in the army. so i will have my own official car and a driver and a siren to clear all you plebeian suckers of the road when i am coming through grin get out of the way you plebeians, a top police brass is coming through
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 3:14am On Dec 18, 2010
i know yall didnt think i was joining to be the common police on the streets ? did you ? is that why yall was trippin ?
Re: edit by badex11: 3:17am On Dec 18, 2010
buzugee:

you do know that with my credentials i will not be joining to be on street patrol right ? i will join and be put in the middle ranks. something like the equivalent of a major in the army. so i will have my own official car and a driver and a siren to clear all you plebeian suckers of the road when i am coming through  grin get out of the way you plebeians, a top police brass is coming through  
hmmmmm, well that sounds good as long as you don't get carried away along the line.
Anyway goodluck to you, remember to invite me to share enjoy in your 'security power' when you finally become a major.
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 3:21am On Dec 18, 2010
badex11:

hmmmmm, well that sounds good as long as you don't get carried away along the line.
Anyway goodluck to you, remember to invite me to share enjoy in your 'security power' when you finally become a major.
i aint getting carried away grin anytime you need a car cleared at the port, protection from custom when you travel into nigeria, when you wanna party at night and dont need checkpoint harrasment etc etc ? come holla at me grin i got your back
Re: edit by badex11: 3:28am On Dec 18, 2010
buzugee:

i aint getting carried away grin anytime you need a car cleared at the port, protection from custom when you travel into nigeria, when you wanna party at night and dont need checkpoint harrasment etc etc ? come holla at me grin i got your back

You are so sweet, lol grin. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 3:31am On Dec 18, 2010
this shall be me in nigeria

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
that guy is the chief police inspector
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 3:32am On Dec 18, 2010
badex11:

You are so sweet, lol grin. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
anything for a fellow nigerian sister grin grin
Re: edit by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 18, 2010
Another ole aka nigerian police in the making. Lol

Goodluck
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 3:36am On Dec 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Another ole aka nigerian police in the making. Lol

Goodluck
you know it gurl grin grin grin grin how are ya ?
Re: edit by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 18, 2010
buzugee:

you know it gurl grin grin grin grin how are ya ?

Feeling blessed, thanks.

So, keresimesi is coming and you wan join naija police union asap abi? You get sense jare, you know where all the illegal money be at.
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 3:44am On Dec 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Feeling blessed, thanks.

So, keresimesi is coming and you wan join naija police union asap abi? You get sense jare, you know where all the illegal money be at.
this aint bout money for me. its about control. and this will only happen if i decide to settle in nigeria. in naija there are the preys and the predators. no way i am going back to that country to join the ranks of 'prey'
Re: edit by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 18, 2010
buzugee:

this aint bout money for me. its about control. and this will only happen if i decide to settle in nigeria. in naija there are the preys and the predators. no way i am going back to that country to join the ranks of 'prey'

Nigerian men and their desire for control. Tsk tsk.

So you don't want to join for the greater goods of human society? To fight for what you believe is right, even if a grenade is being thrown at you? Feed the poor with the little money you have? Go to the north to exterminate illiterate almajiris and boko harams? Etc

Look at me, what am I even saying?
Re: edit by Dsense(m): 4:02am On Dec 18, 2010
^^^Bad girl in d house! grin
Re: edit by Dsense(m): 4:02am On Dec 18, 2010
Re: edit by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 18, 2010
Lol awww am blushing. Thanks dear.
I'll send you a pack of gum for keresimesi this year, just for being nice to an old lady like me smiley
Re: edit by Dsense(m): 4:19am On Dec 18, 2010
Old lady . . . . cry cry
I'm off to the fridge to grab a bottle of Blue Label cry
Re: edit by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 18, 2010
Lol
Re: edit by Dsense(m): 4:21am On Dec 18, 2010
lol ;d
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 6:06am On Dec 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Nigerian men and their desire for control. Tsk tsk.

So you don't want to join for the greater goods of human society? To fight for what you believe is right, even if a grenade is being thrown at you? Feed the poor with the little money you have? Go to the north to exterminate illiterate almajiris and boko harams? Etc

Look at me, what am I even saying?
ermmm none of the above. grin except the feeding the poor part. cheesy i no get time for drama.
Re: edit by norrisman: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2010
I dont know how you guys didnt pick up on this but if Bugzees friend is a Brigadier General in the Army, then his life is wasted and he shouldnt really be dreaming of joining the police. A very young Brigadier in the Army would be at least 41 thats is if he finished NDA at 21. How the hell do you want to join the army at 40? Even if you managed to join you will be a Brigadier at 60! A fool at 40, is a fool forever.
Re: edit by akoraye(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2010
GEJ has finally turned to a political begger! Why didnt he answer d question of how many terms he wants to rule? E GBAWA
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
norrisman:

I dont know how you guys didnt pick up on this but if Bugzees friend is a Brigadier General in the Army, then his life is wasted and he shouldnt really be dreaming of joining the police. A very young Brigadier in the Army would be at least 41 thats is if he finished NDA at 21. How the hell do you want to join the army at 40? Even if you managed to join you will be a Brigadier at 60! A fool at 40, is a fool forever.
i did not say my personal friend. i said a FAMILY FRIEND. i have family friends who range in age from 10 to 70. his mum and my mum are best friends. and i think the guy finished NDA at 19. stay focused
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2010
akoraye:

GEJ has finally turned to a political begger! Why didnt he answer d question of how many terms he wants to rule? E GBAWA
dunno anything about nigerian politics. the only thing i know is that no politician can help that country until the people either start paying taxes or start helping themselves. politicians in nigeria are not involved in the micromanagement of nigerian lives. nigerians have to assume that role for themselves.
Re: edit by vanitty: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2010
lmao. I don laugh tire. Funny thread
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2010
vanitty:

lmao. I don laugh tire. Funny thread
you dont say grin
Re: edit by pingpong1: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2010
This guy who wants to join the police and claims he does not understand pigeon English. First lesson is Wetin you carry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate To Investigate How FG Overspent Subsidy Fund / Two Nigerians Make Global News / Jonathan’s Wife Orders Release Of Suspected Thugs In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.