Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe (1247 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by gidgiddy: 11:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Granting an interview days after the funeral of his parents, Kingsley Kanu, immediate younger brother to IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, said that the the peaceful burial showed the world that IPOB is peaceful

The younger Kanu blamed the death of his parents on the Nigerian Army

"The trauma my parents sustained when the Army invaded our house on September 14th 2017 and killed 28 people is what led their death"

Kingsley Kanu thanked all those who came for his parents burial despite all the intimidation by the security forces in the days leading up to the burial

He ended by urging all Biafran supporters to keep faith for Biafra will surely come

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Area4Area: 1:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Source, sauce, sauces, sources which one do you have?
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by enemybulldozer(m): 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Area4Area:
Source, sauce, sauces, sources which one do you have?
You don't belong in biafra face the zoo that is where you belong.
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by yarimo(m): 1:03am On Mar 01, 2020
and it shows to the world NNAMDI KANU is a coward grin

5 Likes

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by MetaPhysical: 1:44am On Mar 01, 2020
Cowards that were stripped of their biafra and its objects of rebellion on the most important day for their patrons to be buried.

No Biaran flag, no Biafran color.....no Israeli flag..... angry

Bloody cowards!
Spit.....Twueehh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Wickedfacts: 1:50am On Mar 01, 2020
Kudos to the CP of Abia State. He sat on the head of the entire Ipob until Kanu was personally forced to apologise and Ipob was forced to undertake not to be stupid that day.

Most Igbos say Biafra or death. Ordinary Police arrest, they have started signing undertaking of good behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Wickedfacts: 1:53am On Mar 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Cowards that were stripped of their biafra and its objects of rebellion on the most important day for their patrons to be buried.

Bloody cowards!
Spit.....Twueehh!!!

They were very lucky not to fall on the wrong side of the law that day. Any Ipob member arrested at that burial would have been shipped directly to Maiduguri prisons to go and meet those northerners they usually insult.

2 Likes

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Area4Area: 2:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Wickedfacts:

They were very lucky not to fall on the wrong side of the law that day. Any Ipob member arrested at that burial would have been shipped directly to Maiduguri prisons to go and meet those northerners they usually insult.
They are just a bunch of noise makers forming supermen, imagine their runaway cowardly coward of the millennium leader Nnamdi Kanu can't come to Nigeria after all his rants.

2 Likes

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by MetaPhysical: 6:24am On Mar 01, 2020
Wickedfacts:
Kudos to the CP of Abia State. He sat on the head of the entire Ipob until Kanu was personally forced to apologise and Ipob was forced to undertake not to be stupid that day.

Most Igbos say Biafra or death. Ordinary Police arrest, they have started signing undertaking of good behaviour.

CP Okon said he would scatter the burial, that was as good as reading them the riot act. "Scatter" in police parlance is equivalent to Military declaring "shoot at sight".

If they had tried nonsense that day and allowed Okon to show off by now he would have advanced and be a AIG, instead of CP.

Bloody cowards refused to show some diggity at Afraukwu. grin

4 Likes

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Wickedfacts: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

CP Okon said he would scatter the burial, that was as good as reading them the riot act. "Scatter" in police parlance is equivalent to Military declaring "shoot at sight".

If they had tried nonsense that day and allowed Okon to show off by now he would have advanced and be a AIG, instead of CP.

Bloody cowards refused to show some diggity at Afraukwu. grin

Kanu came out of hiding to beg CP Okon. grin I can never forget Kanu's epistle to Okon. He wrote it like someone applying for Police bail. The "Sir" in Kanu's letter is up to 2 dozens. grin

Do you remember that's how Effiong forced Ojukwu to handover and sent the idiot on an errand to Abidjan?
Honestly, Akwa-Cross people hold the key to curing the Biafran madness. CP Okon should be made the AIG in charge of Zone 9 which covers the entire Igboland. He has the key to their madness.

5 Likes

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Wickedfacts: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2020
Area4Area:
They are just a bunch of noise makers forming supermen, imagine their runaway cowardly coward of the millennium leader Nnamdi Kanu can't come to Nigeria after all his rants.

Go and check their videos. They would be threatening the Police and threatening everyone. Once the Police touches their bodies with small koboko, they would start crying to Donald Trump, Putin and Netanyahu.

They shout Biafra or death, but they don't want to chop koboko. grin

3 Likes

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by enemybulldozer(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2020
Area4Area:
And it is really paining you that your tormentor is still at large working tirelessly for total dismemberment of your beloved British experiment of a country.
grin grin grin
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by SouthNigerian: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2020
IPOB are a peaceful group, only terrorists thinks otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by SouthNigerian: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Bloody cowards!
Spit.....Twueehh!!!

Will you shut the heck up terrorist. You terrorist government is the coward. Afterall, IPOB was announced a terrorist group by the Chief Commander of the Boko Haram Forces, but he allowed terrorists to attend a public ceremony.

Your lord buhari is an ancient curse.

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Afamed: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2020
Una no go kill person for this thread

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by onwanaholland: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
Una no go kill person for this thread
[/s]
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by PureGoldh(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Area4Area: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Go and check their videos. They would be threatening the Police and threatening everyone. Once the Police touches their bodies with small koboko, they would start crying to Donald Trump, Putin and Netanyahu.

They shout Biafra or death, but they don't want to chop koboko. grin
Funny lots and that's the more reason we laugh at their stupidity daily.
Imagine threatening and promising nonsense every minute but when it's time to deliver, they chicken out.

THE RUNAWAY COWARDLY COWARD OF THE MILLENNIUM is their leader so I expect nothing less from his inconsequential followers.

None of them can even take up the challenge where Kanu stopped, they're all scared
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Area4Area: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2020
Gidgiddy my good friend, I sight you o
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by gidgiddy: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Bloody cowards!
Spit.....Twueehh!!!

Yeah we know that the only achievement of the Nigerian security forces is in fighting unarmed people.

We have to announce this incredible achievement on CNN and BBC for the world to know.

Armed security fighting unarmed IPOB civilians? This deserves a national honour for such landmark achievement

2 Likes

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Area4Area: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Yeah we know that the only achievement of the Nigerian security forces is in fighting unarmed people.

We have to announce this incredible achievement on CNN and BBC for the world to know.

Armed security fighting unarmed IPOB civilians? This deserves a national honour for such landmark achievement
Since you know you can't fight back, why is Kanu and IPOB always running their mouths?

You don't need going to CNN or BBC because they already know the devilish antics of Kanu and IPOB.

Bring on your enemybulldozer monicker to come and curse his ancestors as usual

Unarmed indeed and they killed two policemen as you told us
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by enemybulldozer(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Area4Area:
Since you know you can't fight back, why is Kanu and IPOB always running their mouths?

You don't need going to CNN or BBC because they already know the devilish antics of Kanu and IPOB.

Bring on your enemybulldozer monicker to come and curse his ancestors as usual

Unarmed indeed and they killed two policemen as you told us
Who told you IPOB cannot fight back?? The fact remains that, the kind of strategy IPOB is using is something your type can never ever decode because of the way your brain is structured.

Secondly, let me put this clear to whoever that cares to know the truth. The CNN and BBC knows the devilish antics of the zoo and Britain that is why they are doing everything humanly possible to cover the British and the zoo interest.

Lastly, since you have nothing upstairs, you're free to curse your ancestors that's your business.
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by MetaPhysical: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

So with what did Kanu expect to return from Abuja with Buhari's head?

Bloody cowards!

No weapon but threatening to burn down the zoo....with what nau? angry

Mind yaself o.
Thanda faya ur village! grin

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by gidgiddy: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

So with what did Kanu expect to return from Abuja with Buhari's head?

Bloody cowards!

No weapon but threatening to burn down the zoo....with what nau? angry

Mind yaself o.
Thanda faya ur village! grin

Thats shows you how useless Nigeria is. Nigeria is. Focusing on Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for "talking" but neglected all the armed bandits and killer herdsmen slaughtering Nigerians daily

Any country that is chasing after people for talking when there are many other people who are carrying AK47 and killing people is not a serious country

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Area4Area: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Gidgiddy, as expected, you used your enemybulldozer monicker.
If you think you have balls, reply me with your gidgiddy monicker then you'd get a reply.
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Area4Area: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Thats shows you how useless Nigeria is. Nigeria is. Focusing on Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for "talking" but neglected all the armed bandits and killer herdsmen slaughtering Nigerians daily

Any country that is chasing after people for talking when there are many other people who are carrying AK47 and killing people is not a serious country
Create another thread for other topics and face this one
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by enemybulldozer(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Area4Area:
Gidgiddy, as expected, you used your enemybulldozer monicker.
If you think you have balls, reply me with your gidgiddy monicker then you'd get a reply.
You're killing it, and you don't seems to understand, I've told you that am not gidgiddy. Face gidgiddy and leave me alone because I don't really care whether you reply me or not. The most important thing to me is to do the work I came here to do.
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by MetaPhysical: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Kanu came out of hiding to beg CP Okon. grin I can never forget Kanu's epistle to Okon. He wrote it like someone applying for Police bail. The "Sir" in Kanu's letter is up to 2 dozens. grin

Do you remember that's how Effiong forced Ojukwu to handover and sent the idiot on an errand to Abidjan?
Honestly, Akwa-Cross people hold the key to curing the Biafran madness. CP Okon should be made the AIG in charge of Zone 9 which covers the entire Igboland. He has the key to their madness.

Kanu did WHAAAT? You are joking! I think you got it mixed up. What Kanu said was if CP Okon dared to kill any Ipob attending the burial Okon's children will be fair game of attack and retaliation. He never apologized...he counter-threatened Okon.

Kanu, a proud Biafran....a mighty Lion of Afaraukwu that refused to be eaten alive by python will apologize to an ordinary CP? E no fit happen, no be for inside this zoo.

They say seeing is believing, Oya now show me the doggone letter.... grin
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Wickedfacts: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Kanu did WHAAAT? You are joking! I think you got it mixed up. What Kanu said was if CP Okon dared to kill any Ipob attending the burial Okon's children will be fair game of attack and retaliation. He never apologized...he counter-threatened Okon.

Kanu, a proud Biafran....a mighty Lion of Afaraukwu that refused to be eaten alive by python will apologize to an ordinary CP? E no fit happen, no be for inside this zoo.

They say see is believing, Oya now show me the doggone letter.... grin

Kanu that used the graves of his parents to beg Okon. I swear to Shuku Abuke Eponmalu that if Kanu didn't beg, just 5 Police constables fresh from Police college would have been sufficient to dismantle the burial ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by MetaPhysical: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Kanu that used the graves of his parents to beg Okon. I swear to Shuku Abuke Eponmalu that if Kanu didn't beg, just 5 Police constables fresh from Police college would have been sufficient to dismantle the burial ceremony.

Wickedfacts, where is the letter now? Kanu no fit do such thing lailai. Kanu beg a common CP, even IG of Police sef Kanu no beg, their oga patapata, Buhari.....Jubril el Sudan, Kanu no beg am. Me I must see this letter fa. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NCDC Records 114 New Coronavirus Cases - Total Confirmed 1095(see Details) / Nigeria(naija News) News: Fg Of Nigeria Spends N679m Everyday For Feeding School / Appeal Court Is Likely To Set Aside The Bayelsa Tribunal Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.