Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:10 AM

Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe (1263 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Wickedfacts: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Wickedfacts, where is the letter now? Kanu no fit do such thing lailai. Kanu beg a common CP, even IG of Police sef Kanu no beg, their oga patapata, Buhari.....Jubril el Sudan, Kanu no beg am. Me I must see this letter fa. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5684456/nnamdi-kanu-apologises-inspector-okon

https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/14/i-was-wrong-nnamdi-kanu-bows-apologises-to-abia-police-commissioner-okon/amp/

If you want to laugh, go to Sahara reporters and see the insults and wailing by Igbos when Sat referred to Kanu as a fugitive.

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by enemybulldozer(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Area4Area:
Create another thread for other topics and face this one
You're telling him to create another thread for other topics as if you and your likes is going to contribute anything meaningful to that.
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by MetaPhysical: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2020
Wickedfacts:

https://www.nairaland.com/5684456/nnamdi-kanu-apologises-inspector-okon

https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/14/i-was-wrong-nnamdi-kanu-bows-apologises-to-abia-police-commissioner-okon/amp/

If you want to laugh, go to Sahara reporters and see the insults and wailing by Igbos when Sat referred to Kanu as a fugitive.

Odi egwu! Ukpa!! Ukpa!!!! Odi egwu!!!!

I was wrong’ – Nnamdi Kanu bows, apologises to Abia Police Commissioner, Okon

Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has apologised to the Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Eneh Okon over the threat on his children.

Ahhhh, this na new thread. What's today, Monday? aaahhh, mods get ready o, we are about to set Nairaland ablaze. Odi egwu!!! grin Dilector bow and say sorry to a Calabar man, an ordinary police commissioner. Make I go chop my ewa agonyin first before e cold...and sip some heineken before the bottle stop crying.... grin Oooodi egwu!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by enemybulldozer(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Area4Area:
Funny lots and that's the more reason we laugh at their stupidity daily.
Imagine threatening and promising nonsense every minute but when it's time to deliver, they chicken out.

THE RUNAWAY COWARDLY COWARD OF THE MILLENNIUM is their leader so I expect nothing less from his inconsequential followers.

None of them can even take up the challenge where Kanu stopped, they're all scared
All these pain and anguish you're exhibiting on this wonderful thread is just because, the burial of kanu's parents went well and even unite the old eastern region and the zoo couldn't get hold of the great Nnamdi Kanu.

Chai this is indeed painful to you and your likes. Just hang yourself to end it once and for all.
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wickedfacts:
Kudos to the CP of Abia State. He sat on the head of the entire Ipob until Kanu was personally forced to apologise and Ipob was forced to undertake not to be stupid that day.

Most Igbos say Biafra or death. Ordinary Police arrest, they have started signing undertaking of good behaviour.
You de mumu
Chukwu okike abiama made that burial peaceful because IPOB Ask gods of our Ancestors to intervene
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nobody outside of Nigeria knew anybody was being buried. Shut up! angry

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Wickedfacts: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2020
Hizzy:

You de mumu
Chukwu okike abiama made that burial peaceful because IPOB Ask gods of our Ancestors to intervene

Are you saying CP Okon of Abia Police is your god?
Cos that's the person Kanu begged to intervene and not punish you cowards. grin

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Are you saying CP Okon of Abia Police is your god?
Cos that's the person Kanu begged to intervene and not punish you cowards. grin
You're free to drive another meaning from what I wrote
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by chat2deen(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2020
gidgiddy:
Granting an interview days after the funeral of his parents, Kingsley Kanu, immediate younger brother to IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, said that the the peaceful burial showed the world that IPOB is peaceful

The younger Kanu blamed the death of his parents on the Nigerian Army

"The trauma my parents sustained when the Army invaded our house on September 14th 2017 and killed 28 people is what led their death"

Kingsley Kanu thanked all those who came for his parents burial despite all the intimidation by the security forces in the days leading up to the burial

He ended by urging all Biafran supporters to keep faith for Biafra will surely come
Re: Our Parents Burial Showed The World That IPOB Is A Peaceful Group- Kanu's Brothe by PicLtd: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2020
Of course they are and respected among the comity of nations with presence in over 200 countries worldwide.
Unlike some cowards who only fly their Oduduwa flags in the sanctuary of hotel rooms so that buratai no go use Aboki bulala flog ewedu shit commot from their yansh. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Areas In Port Harcourt On Lockdown- Facebook User Shares / The North Can Trust The SW Political Than The Rest Of The South. / 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.